Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Into the Darkness ❯ Into the Darkness ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm back with the start of a new story; lets see how it turns out! So if you will join me now to enter a new world of discovery for my characters, well not mine but barrowed, as they embark on a new journey of life lets see where it takes them.

I do not own any of the characters.

Into the Darkness

By ADB

The rain fell in torrents drenching everything in a matter of moments. It was dark out with only the distant street light to light the way for wary travelers. Yet she took know knowtest of any thing around her, for everything that was going on in the outside world was nothing compared to the anguish that she felt on the inside.

How could this be? How could this happen to her? Was everything she fought for a lie? It had to be after what she saw, everything about the future had to be a lie. Lightning flashed thunder boomed in the night only to be smothered by the constant steady rain.

Thump, thump. Boom. Thump, thump. Boom. Thump, thump, thump.

Was this what she had to look forward too? Was this the life she wanted? No! She wanted something more, but what? What could she have that wasn't a lie? Was everyone in on this lie? Would anyone even believe her if she asked? No if she was to confront the others about this nobody would believe her, it hurt but she knew it was the truth. Everyone would believe she was overreacting to nothing. They wouldn't believe what she saw, they would say her doughts about the future were stupid, and she was being selfish.

Thump, thump…. Thump, thump…. Thump, thump…

She kept on walking into the night and into her future.

Ok how did you like the prologue? I'm going to continue it, and I'm going to try, the word is to try to write long chapters. We will see how I do. This will be a multi-crossover with various series. Please review and tell me what you think.

And a big THANK YOU to my proofreader ZPAN SEVN.