Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon 12 Days of X-Mas ❯ SM 12 Days o' X-Mas ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sailor Moon Twelve Days of Christmas

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon and all related charatcers aren't mine, they belong to Toei animation and Naoko Takeuchi.

So one on with the show!
You hear a knock at the door and open it to find Angelina EarthHart, Anyanka FireStone, Diana AirWing, and Angelique WaterHart on the front porch all bundled up and carrying song sheets...may the gods have mercy on us all...

<author gets pelted by snowballs and looks to see the Four Sister with painted on innocent looks on their faces>
__________________
Sailor Moon Twelve Days of Christmas
AJ Angelique

On the 1st day of Chirstmas, Queen Serenity gave to me! Prince Endymion!

On the 2nd day of Chritsmas, Neo Queen Serenity gave to me! Two Imperial Silver Crystals!

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Princess Serenity gave to me! Three Guardian Cats!

On the 4th day of Christmas, Luna gave to me! Four Magic Wands!

On the 5th day of Chirstmas, Toei Animation gave to me! FIVE FULL SEASONS!

On the 6th day of Christmas, Prince Endymion gave to me! Six Magic Lockets!

On the 7th day of Christmas, Artemis gave to me! Seven Transformation Pens!

On the 8th day of Christmas, Queen Beryle gave to me! Eight Badly Dressed Yomas!

On the 9th day of Christmas, the Anime Convention gave to me! Nine fangirls screaming!

On the 10th Day of Christmas, Naoko gave to me! Ten Senshi Fighting for Peace!

On the 11th Day of Christmas, TokyoPop gave to me! Eleven Pocket Mangas!

On the 12th Day of Christmas, my semtress gave to me! Twelve Sailor FUKAS!