Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga ❯ Suffer the Little Children ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon: The Harper Saga
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please review and when you review, if you liked it, please tell me what you liked so that I can add more of it. If you didn't, tell me and I will remove it or change it. Make suggestions to me. I'm a reasonable guy. I want you to like reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.
 
Chapter 5: Suffer the Little Children
 
Soryuju Pyros awakes to the sound of the early chattering of the wind. His mental clock was set to five in the morning. He gets out of his bed; his long red hair was a mess as he ties it in a loose ponytail. He takes a towel and heads outside into his backyard. There was something about the autumn season that made him smile and want to practice outside.
 
Always sleeping in shorts and no shirts, he practices kung fu bare-chested. There is a dark tan over his skin. For a fourteen year old, his body is built through regular practice: six-pack abs, defined biceps and triceps, and toned legs. He remembers the moves that his father taught him. Every muscle is built up. Every move is choreographed. In short, everything is perfected.
 
Power flows from his body with every punch, kick, and thrust. Training always reminds him of his father. There is always something to remind him of his father. In fact, his appearance, except for his aura, mirrors his father.
 
After an hour of training, Pyros steps into the shower. The water sluices down his form, removing the sweat and grime. As he is showering, an odd thought come his head. That thought is Chibiusa. He couldn't stop the budding feelings in his heart every time he encountered her, not that he wanted to.
 
But how would he go about showing his feelings and, more importantly, would she share his feelings?
 
After finishing his shower, he dries himself off and gets dressed in his school clothes. He wonders if breakfast has been made.
 
At another house, around six-thirty, a blob with pink hair is still sleeping. Her alarm is set to go off in another fifteen minutes. Not that she would be up at that time, however, she had the responsibility to clean homeroom today.
 
Unfortunately for her, her time is up. The clock radio turns on and she stirs from sleep. Getting into the shower, she takes some soap and passes along her maturing body. She inherited her mother's beautiful form and, unfortunately, her teenage clumsiness.
 
Having finished her ablutions, she wraps a towel around her body. She had put her school clothes in the washing machine downstairs. As she is walking down the stairs, there is a knock at the door. She sighs and wonders. “Who could that be? It's only seven in the morning.” As she opens the door to take in the knocker, she blushes to the roots.
 
Soryuju Pyros is standing at her door, his cheeks matched his hair. He did not expect her to answer the door just in the towel. He unknowingly admires her near-naked form. She is like a breath-taking work of art. She is, in other words, perfect.
 
“W-w-what are you doing here?” she stutters in embarrassment. Pyros does not answer her right away. Rather, he tries to control his breathing. Seeing her in only a towel went straight to his hormones and his body reacts. So, in order that he can be in control, he stares at the floor. “We have the responsibility of cleaning homeroom today. Since it was on my way, I thought that I would walk with you.” There is a permanent blush on his face.
 
Chibiusa smiles and allows Pyros in. “Listen, let me get dressed and then we will get on our way.” She leads him to the kitchen and he has a seat on a chair. She heads upstairs to change.
 
Pyros stay perfectly still as he tries to calm himself. A black cat comes into his range of vision. It is strange to see something like this cat. For one thing, the cat had a crescent moon bald spot on its forehead. Not only that, but the cat seems to have human expressions of discernment, distrust, and surprise. The cat runs away from the fiery-haired youth.
 
Chibiusa, done with getting dressed, prepares to leave when Luna, running as if there was something chasing after her, comes into her attic room. “What is it, Luna?” she asks. The cat looks at her. “That kid is hiding something. I don't trust him.”
Chibiusa is flabbergasted. “What is the matter with everyone thinking that he is such a bad guy? If it isn't Haruka-san and Michiru-san driving me to school, it's you saying that I'm incapable of making good judgment calls.” She starts to cry.
 
Luna blanches. She just tried to bring to her attention that the kid gave off a strange aura. “I'm not saying that you can't make good judgment calls. It's just that I sense that he has an aura, a powerful one at that, and he is hiding it. All I am saying is that you should be on your guard.”
 
Chibiusa covers her mouth in shame. “I'm sorry, Luna!” she apologizes. “I will be careful.”
 
She heads down the stairs in full uniform. Pyros stares at her with his mouth agape. No matter what she did with her body, clothed or not, she was beautiful. “Are you ready, Pyros-kun?” she asks, looking at him strangely.
 
“Yeah, let's go, Chibiusa-chan.” The two left to head to school.
 
They stop at a crosswalk when the light didn't permit them to cross. On the opposite side of the street, there is a motorcycle. Not that the motorcycle stands out on its own. It is a beautiful, black motorcycle. It has a decal of a lion with wings on the right side. However, it is the figure of the rider that surprised the two teenagers. Three silver braids pour out of the helmet. It must have been surprising to the two children to see their teacher on a motorcycle.

”Should we acknowledge him?” asks a smirking Pyros. Chibiusa smirks back. “Nah! Though it is kinda cool that our homeroom teacher drives a motorcycle.”
 
As soon as the crosswalk allowed them to walk, Pyros smirks and turns to Chibiusa. “Race ya!” Pyros runs across the street. Chibiusa looks at him with indignation. “Hey! Wait up!” As she tries fruitlessly to catch up to his retreating form, the pink-haired girl realizes that he stops for a reason. She stops at the place where the bishounen has stopped as she collects her breath.
 
“Why did you stop, Pyros-kun?” she asks as soon as she is collected. She observes the surroundings. There are three thuggish-looking guys, blocking the way to school. “Oh, look what do we have here” one of the guys speaks as he looks at the two of them. “It looks like these two are skipping to school.” He starts to pantomime what he says, skipping so daintily as if he were one of those girls in the meadow, holding an imaginary skirt to prove his point.
 
Pyros's eyes narrow as these three still block his way. “Is there something I can help you with?” He asks, straining the question to voice his obvious disapproval.
 
The leader, who was the one skipping, grabs the redhead by his collar. Pyros's face does not betray fear. “Do you have a problem with me? Am I blocking your way to your precious school?”
 
The teen being question holds his hands up in surrender. “Listen, I don't want trouble. My friend and I just want to head to school.”
 
The leader looks beyond the kid he was currently suspending to see a beautiful pink-haired teen with red eyes and a frightened look. “What? Is this your girlfriend?” He puts down the teen and walks over the future princess of Crystal Tokyo. “Why are you with this loser when you can have all of this?” He represents all of this by caressing his body with his hands. He grabs the hem of Chibiusa's skirt.
 
A split-second later, the leader is on the floor with blood coming out of his forehead. Pyros stands over him, looking at the other two goons. His eyes, which were the color of rubies, turn dark as blood. He is angry and he is going to have his revenge. “How dare you violate Chibiusa-chan like that! I won't forgive you.”
 
He runs to one of the goons and administers a punch to the gut which collapses him in an instant. To the other, a single kick to the face was enough to level him. With his revenge complete, he turns to Chibiusa and gives her a lopsided smile. “I'm sorry that you had to see that.”
 
(Music: Chibiusa no Omoi)
 
Chibiusa is completely stunned. She didn't know that he could move with that speed and fluidity. She flashes him a small smile. “Thank you, Pyros-kun.”
 
Still unnerved by the whole experience, she grabs hold of Pyros's hand and walks by his side. Pyros, after blushing a bit, accepts the fact that he is finally escorting this lovely specimen of the female species to school.
 
Watching them from afar is a woman with distant eyes. She looks at Pyros again and fixes her face into a small smile. So he defended her honor. That puts him very high in my book. She walks away, her task being done for the moment.
 
In a familiar house, an alarm rings out. The alarm tries to get the attention of someone with jet-black hair, covered in blanket. This figure, like a prairie dog, peeks out her head to see if there is any danger to her well-being. When it is assessed that there is no immediate danger, she throws off the cover. Her name is Tomoe Hotaru. As she spies the annoying device that continues to yell at her, the dark beauty stretches her limbs to ward off the sleep that will teases her the longer she stays in the bed. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and she gets out of bed.
 
Taking care of preparing for the day, the fully dressed Firefly prepares herself some breakfast. Since Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama have taken the guise of college students in order to infiltrate the school, she has been left alone with Setsuna-mama. She and her mama have been taking care of the house for when the two came home for the weekend. Normally, since the Guardian of Time had a mission of her own, Hotaru is alone for the beginning of the day. It didn't sadden her because she was alone. Rather, it made her more expectant of the day's end when she would be in the company of Setsuna-mama and cherish the time with Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama. After eating her breakfast, Hotaru goes to the garage and unchains a purple ten-speed bike. Making sure that her knapsack was on her back, she opened the garage and speeds off to another day of school.
 
She loves the feeling of the wind in her face as she races quickly in the autumn wind. Never being able to handle physical activities without transforming into Sailor Saturn, it was amazing to finally understand why Haruka-papa wanted go fast. It is exhilarating. From the corner of her eye, she sees a familiar person on a bike similar to hers.
 
Tsukino Shingo is also on a bike. Since his school allowed for bike chaining, he decided an hour ago to ride his bike to school that day. Not expecting Hotaru on her bike, the blond teen decides to pedal so that they are traveling at the same pace.
 
When the two were side by side, Shingo flashes Hotaru a brilliant smile. She feels her heart melting with such a simple act. “Good morning, Shingo!” she says in a breathy voice. Of course, let's not forget that she is also pedaling a bike at the same time.
 
“Good morning, Hotaru!” he smiles back. “I didn't know that you had a bike.”
 
“Yeah, I like to feel the wind in my face, and since I can't run very well, this is the next best thing.”
 
The two make their way to high school.
 
Ami had called the Inner Senshi for a meeting in her room. She, because of the lack of availability, was given a single. It is very roomy considering that its purpose was to house one individual. Ironic as it was, Ami did not allow that to bother her. If anything, the bigger space allowed for the Senshi to make this a second base of operations.
 
Makoto comes first. She sets up a little breakfast buffet after greeting the blue-haired woman. The brunette always loved to cook; and with the girls acting as her guinea pigs, she could try out some new recipes.
 
Rei comes next, greeting the two fellow warriors. Ami was amazed at the efficiency of the raven-haired woman to handle an hour's drive to set up the morning rituals of her Shinto shrine. Not only that, she was also doing well in her studies and even took in some extra-curricular activities.
 
Trailing in last are Minako and Usagi. They were the only two to share a room out of the five of them. Both of them still acted like each other. At times, if it wasn't for the hairdo, it would be near impossible to tell them apart. However, since the future queen was maturing into the woman that would rule at a fast approaching time, the blue-eyed princess was less klutzy and more refined. As for the self-proclaimed goddess of love, she was also maturing. Although her flirty side would sometimes get the better of her, she was turning into the leader that Chibiusa had told her she would be.
 
All of them, after taking something to chew on during the meeting, Ami clears her throat. There is a knock on her door. She opens the door and sees two familiar faces.
 
“Haruka-san, Michiru-san, I didn't expect you to come.” She says, shocked at the idea that two of the Outer Senshi, with whom they rarely dealt with when concerning a mission, were at their door.
 
The sandy-haired woman gives them a two finger salute. “Hey!” Haruka greets. In contrast, the aquamarine beauty bows low. “It's good to see you.” Michiru follows. Ami allows them to come in and they sit down, but not without taking out some food for the long meeting.
 
Usagi's eyes start to shimmer. She had always wanted to work with the Outer Senshi, fully cooperating with them to strike out evil's ambition. However, whenever it came to missions, the four women had their own prerogative. They were more fatalistic in their actions, allowing themselves to be sacrificed so that their Princess would be saved. She never liked the way that they handled situations. It was always, we must trust ourselves and to hell with anyone else. Perhaps a meeting here could change their minds.
 
(Music: Kevin Stephens: Etude for Piano in F# Minor)
 
“We need to make a decision about the Akcolas.” Ami begins the meeting. She looks at the faces of her comrades as she does, noting the wide spectrum of emotions in their eyes, from disdain to hope to uncaring. “Are they a threat to the safety of Earth?”
 
Haruka is the first to voice her opinions about these creatures. “We cannot allow them to push us around. We are the defenders of this Earth and they are making us look like children in power. Plus they are multiplying. There were only two a couple of weeks ago. Now there are four. We do not know their intentions and if this Harper is as powerful as these Summoners and the Akcolas say they are, then who's to say that they won't turn on us?”
 
Rei looks at her fellow soldier. “If that were true, then why did they give us power to defend this Earth? It would be pretty dangerous to give your enemy a good chance to defeat you. Plus, when we were weak, they did not strike us. And finally, I do not feel dark energy flow from them like others.”
 
Michiru, not casting her eyes on her compatriots, speaks her piece. “Still, it would be folly to allow ourselves to be comfortable around them. It might be a case of `Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' We should be in a heightened state of alert when around them. That way, should they try something, we will be able to intercept it. Plus,” she looks at them with determined eyes, “they are not as invincible as they seem.”
 
All of the Senshi look at her with surprise. Her sea-green eyes hold a smirk in them. “Remember when Saturn attacked Armageddon.” She allows a pause so that all of them could take in the information. “Well, from the looks of things, they were afraid of the Silence Glaive that she wields. And when she attacked him, blood came out of him. So, it seems as if they aren't invincible. If worse comes to worse, then Saturn should be able to take down them all.” Having finished her piece, Michiru goes to take some more food.
 
Usagi stands up. All of the Senshi look at her. This is the part of the meeting that they knew she would make a final plea for the Akcolas. “If that were our enemies, then why are they bothering saving people? Remember two days ago that they saved Sakura-sensei. IF they were not on our side, then saving her would have made no sense. I want to believe in them. I am sure that they are not dissimilar to us and they want the same objective, to save the Earth from the Summoners. Please, let's place our trust in them.” Tears begin to well up in her blue eyes.
 
All of the Senshi could feel the emotion in her speech. Haruka and Michiru are, of course, not impressed. And, that she mentioned Sakura-sensei, the two couldn't put it together. She looks so much like Crystal. They expected her to at least fight back when she was attacked. But she looked like a frightened bystander caught in crossfire. Why was that, they wonder. It would be wise, they reason, not to let Sakura-sensei off the hook yet. She is hiding something.
 
Minako, taking in this discussion, decides that she has to make an opinion. “And what about the Dragon Warrior? What will we do about him?”
 
Makoto looks at Minako. “Well, he doesn't seem to be a threat to us. He said that he would subjugate himself.”
 
Michiru looks at Haruka softly. “Usagi, we have an idea who the Dragon Warrior actually is.” Usagi stares at the pristine woman. “But, at this point in our investigation, I cannot divulge this information. It might compromise him and then who knows what he will do.”
 
Usagi sees it. They are keeping secrets from her. It pains her that her own friends would keep her in the dark even though they call her Princess. Wasn't the Princess and the future Queen suppose to know what is going on among her trusted companions? This puts an entirely different spin on everything.
 
The Princess stands and captures the attention of all of the girls. “Besides that, there is the matter of our henshin broaches and pens.” All of the girls take out their respective transforming devices and notice that there is a heart inside the shield emblem. What did this mean? “Why is there a heart inside the shield? Does that mean something?”
 
Ami looks at her princess. “Perhaps it means that we need to guard our hearts. Or it could mean that this gives us the strength to protect our loved ones.”
 
“But,” Makoto realizes. “There is a shield. If it were strength, wouldn't there be a sword instead of a shield. I think that it means that this allows us to protect the ones that we love.”
 
As the Senshi debate over these things, there are two people on the campus, oblivious to all of the planning. A man with violet-streaked hair and a woman with baby-blue hair walk by, the wind blowing their majestically long hair.
 
“Kiara-chan,” the man asks her. “What is on the agenda today?” His long fingers walk in her cocoa skin, caressing her arm. She glares at him softly. “We have to talk to our advisor today and then later, who knows.”
 
Saigen's face turns into a mock pout. “Aw, don't you want to spend time with me?” She puts her hand on his head and smirks. Since the two differ in height, Saigen being a head taller than Kiara, the violet-streaked man frowns. He didn't like it when she did that. “I'll think about it, little kid.” She smiles and walks in front of him. A sweat-drop forms on the back of his head.
 
“Hey, wait up!” he calls as he tries to catch up with her retreating form.
 
Chibiusa and Pyros made it to school without any problems afterwards. The Pink-Sugar girl turns to Pyros and, before she realizes it, kisses him on the cheek. “Thank you for saving me.” She runs inside, leaving a stunned Pyros to wonder what happened.
 
Chibiusa heads to the bathroom and realizes what she did. She blushes profusely. “Did I really kiss Pyros-kun?” She muses. “What does this mean? Do I like him that much? What do I do now?”
 
She heads towards her homeroom. Before she opens the door, she can hear voices coming from the room. She waits outside but can overhear some of the words.
 
“… Hidden somewhere.” One of the voices says. Somehow, it was familiar to her.
 
“… Looking as … can.” That voice belongs to Pyros. Who was he talking to, she wonders? She opens the door and sees the fiery-haired youth talking to Brittinia-meijin. Pyros is at the back of the classroom in the open closet, looking for something. The teacher is sitting down at his desk, looking over some papers. Brittinia looks at his student. “Ah, you're here. Can you help Soryuju-san look for the buckets? It is hidden in that closet somewhere and he can't seem to find it.” His voice is laced with humor as he smiles at her.
 
The redhead fumes. “What do you mean? I'm looking as hard as I can.” Chibiusa smiles and helps him look. Much to Pyros' consternation, she finds them very easily. They go to fill it with water.
 
With the noisy kids gone for the moment, Brittinia pulls out a cell phone and hits a button on speed dial. He puts it to his ear. “I will be expecting you later around lunch time.” He disconnects and pockets the device in his pocket. His door opens and the two of them enter with matching bucketsful of water. He shakes his head and snorts lightly.
 
“You two knuckleheads are amusing to watch.” He smiles. “You know, it would have far more efficient to only fill the buckets halfway since you will not need all of that water. But I guess,” he drawls “it's much more important that Soryuju-san shows of his strength to Tsukino-san.” The silver-haired man smirks as he sees the blush on both of their faces.
 
Brittinia heads out the door. “I will see you two later. Please don't make-out in my classroom.” He leaves roaring with laughter, leaving two blushing teens. He makes his way to the teacher's lounge where there is an informal meeting taking place. “Trainae-sensei, I'm glad to see that you left some time for us.” The top-ranked teacher says. He smiles, hiding his thoughts from the others.
 
Shingo and Hotaru make it to school ten minutes before the homeroom bell. “Well,” Shingo stares at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing on the face of the planet at the moment. “would you mind… if … I can take you to your house later.” He wants to get to know her better. Hotaru smiles at this. “I don't mind.”
 
The two head to their respective homerooms, planning to meet for lunch later.
 
(Music: Act of Demon or the Work of God)
 
In the dark courtyard, Megiddo is fuming. She runs a frustrated hand through her pale-blonde hair. “I just don't get it. It wasn't the Akcolas from the time that Appolyon was destroyed. But, if they different ones, then where are the first?” Thinking was never her strong suit. When she was back on her home planet, she had a friend that was master tactician. She would usually follow her lead. But now she's dead because she was not on the winning side.
 
“Whatever!” she sighs. “I was just caught off guard with their appearance. It won't happen again. I will make sure of it.”
 
Out of the corner of her eyes, she sees a small bee. The bee whispers something in her ear. She knows that her queen wants her. She walks to the throne room. Medea is staring her down.
 
“Please explain to me your failure.” The queen asks, not pleased that her Summoner failed to bring results.

”Forgive me, my queen. It won't happen again.” The lowly Summoner bows in acquiescence. As she is leaving the throne room, Medea calls out to her. “Are you ungrateful of the powers that I have imbued you with, Megiddo? Isn't that why you chose to betray your homeland?”
 
The Summoner turns around and bows her head in subjugation. “I will not fail you this time.” She leaves.
 
Megiddo heads to the War Room and picks up her Seashell Staff. She will not fail the woman that made her strong.
 
Class has started and Chibiusa, Pyros, Momo, and Kyusuke have Brittinia-meijin for first period. It is the longest period and so the foursome prepare for the long haul. “So,” Brittinia speaks. “The Buddha is one of the most interesting myths of the Indus Valley.”
 
(Music: Requiem for a Saint)
 
So he continues his lesson until someone rudely comes into his classroom. He struts as if he owned the place. With white hair and a football player's build, he is known as Kitsune Raiden. Brittinia-meijin, miffed that the boy not only had the gall to come late to his class but also did not apologize for interrupting him, furrows his brow in annoyance. “Kitsune-san, would you please take your seat.”

The teen gives his teacher an obscene gesture. “Well then, you have detention today with me and I will talk to the coach to have you suspended.” At this, Raiden stands up.
 
“What? You have no right!” he yells. “Plus, the coach needs me to start if we are going to win the championships.” To this, Brittinia smiles like the Cheshire Cat. “Oh? Is that so? Well, Kitsune-san, we will see who gets the last laugh.” The silver-haired man shows his students his backside. “And by the way, the term student-athlete means that academics comes first.”
 
With that, he continues his lesson, not allowing Raiden to say another word.
 
(Music: Peaceful Afternoon)
 
Saigen and Kiara wait for Sakura-sensei in her office. The violet-eyed student looks at his blue-eyed companion. “You are thinking about yesterday, aren't you?” he asks, already anticipating the answer.
 
“Somewhat!” she answers. “It's just that I didn't expect her of all people. And then, I started thinking about … Home.” She breathes out the word as if it brings her pain. Saigen takes her hands and rubs it with his thumb.
 
“Thank you! I needed that.” With that, Kiara closes her eyes in silent meditation. Saigen, however, keeps watch of the door.

The door opens and Sakura Nicola appears. She looks at the two of them and smiles. “Jeez, I couldn't get out of that meeting sooner.” She sighs. “It's good to see the two of you again.”
 
She closes the door in her office and takes a seat. “I hope that you guys are up for a little journey today. I hear that there is a great Italian diner outside of Juuban Middle School. Join me for something to eat and I will explain the reason I called you here.” The three of them leave the room as Nicola closes the door behind them.
 
(Music: Friends in My Heart)
 
Today, to Shingo, the day seems to go by slowly. He is in his World History course, the only one he share with his friend, the Firefly. Bored with the lesson, he stares at the girl that he feels a growing attraction for. Her dark hair comes to her neck in a river of black. Her curves are in all of the right places. But that was just on the outside. Inside, he sees something that stands out from all of the other girls. This brunet can't really explain, but, somehow, she gives off a different aura that makes her stand out.
 
Hotaru can feel someone staring at her. It is the strangest thing. She had only met Shingo only a few days ago, but the feelings in her heart just intensified with every glance, every smile, basically everything he did. Is there such thing as love at first sight? She knew from the first day that they met in the car that her parents had no problem with him. In fact, he was probably the best candidate in their opinion, she figured. Tsukino Shingo is, unknowingly, the brother of the future queen. He is the uncle of Chibiusa, her best friend. He is also a well-mannered person. Well, he does tease his sister a bit but that's normal.
(Music: Dareka ga nerawarete iru 3)
But rejection is something that she didn't want to feel. Before she became Sailor Saturn, she was possessed by the Death Busters. Her powers would flare out of control, leaving the other children to ostracize her. It is still fresh on her mind. She tried her best not to let it bother her. It was only after Chibiusa broke through to her that she ever felt something akin to friendship again. She didn't want that again. It would hurt so much.
 
The bell for lunch rings, allowing the students an hour's break before classes would claim them again.
 
Shingo decides that he wants to ask her out later so he taps her on the shoulder. She turns around quickly and the blue-eyed teen stares at her face, especially her violet eyes. Such beautiful eyes.
 
“Thank you!” she blushes. Shingo covers his mouth. “Did I say that out loud?” he squeaks. The Firefly nods stiffly. He blushes enough to give new definition to the color red. “Would you like to have lunch outside?” His voice still hasn't found him. She nods again, unable due to shock to say anything at the moment.
 
The two of them make their way outside, each lost in their thoughts.
 
(Music: Rust Color)
 
There is another lunch bell somewhere else. At Juuban Middle School, the students prepare themselves for the one break in the day.
 
Chibiusa and Pyros make their way out in the autumn weather. Pyros sighs blissfully. Chibiusa looks at him and sees a serene face, void of any worry marks or creases. It is a face that is totally at peace with everything. She blushes at the sight. It is something that anyone can easily fall in love with.
 
“What are you thinking, Pyros-kun?” she asks. He turns at her and smiles. “I love autumn. It is such a lovely season. The leaves are majestically colored. The weather is perfect. I always loved it.” She grins at the explanation.
 
Kitsune Raiden is fuming. “There is no way that Coach will throw me off the team. I am their star player. It would be suicidal to the team's chances at winning the championship. That damned teacher is bluffing.”
 
As he is walking down the hallway, he sees the object of his hate smirking at him. “Please go to my classroom.” The tri-braided teacher commands him.
 
With a hard glare, he reluctantly agrees. When the white-haired student opens the door, his coach, a balding, heavy-set man, is sitting in the teacher's chair. Shocked is the least one could say in his situation. Brittinia comes in after him and shuts the door.
 
“Trainae-sensei says that you are being disrespectful in his class. Is this right, Rai-kun?” Coach asks him.
 
To this, the football player has no response. “Well, he threatened me with a sword.” Raiden flounders. Both teacher and coach laugh.
 
“Why are you making up stories, Rai-kun?” he looks at him sternly. “Listen, you are on disciplinary probation until I hear from Trainae-sensei that you are giving him the respect that he deserves.”
 
Why didn't anyone believe him? Whenever he told one of the teachers, they always said that he was making up stories. Since Coach isn't going to listen to him, he shakes his head. “Fine, I will be more respectful.” With that, he turns heel and leaves the room.
 
Brittinia smiles and places his hand on the coach's shoulder. He jumps as if he was frightened. “What happened?” the balding man asks.
 
“You fell asleep on my chair.” Trainae-sensei tells him. “I need to get back in there.” The coach gets up quickly.
 
“Oh yeah, sorry about that.” Brittinia waves his hand in dismissal. “Don't worry about it.”
 
The coach leaves the room as the teacher grades papers. A constant smirk is on his face. “Sometimes, people can be so dense.” He mutters.
 
The teacher can hear ringing. Digging in his pocket, he pulls out his cell phone and puts it to his ear.
 
“Are you here already?” He asks. Silence passes as he awaits his answer. “Okay, I will be right there.” He shuts the phone off. He leaves the classroom, closing the door behind him.
 
Raiden sulks as his passion is taken away from him. “How dare he! He has no right. Brittinia-meijin has no idea how much playing football means to me and my family.” He makes it outside where there is a pale-blonde haired woman waiting at the entrance. A feral smirk is on her face.
 
“So, you are the ace football player, Kitsune Raiden?” she asks. He nods cautiously. “Well, I'm Andrea Yeats of Tokyo Today and I am doing an article on rising athletes. May I ask you a couple of questions?”
 
With that, stars assault his eyes. This is the perfect way to get back at Brittinia-meijin. “Well, yeah you can.” With that, the reporter leads the teen to the back of the school.
 
Setsuna is working away at a sewing machine, creating a new look for the autumn months when she is assaulted with a vision. There is a kid with white hair and a woman attacking him.
 
She gets up from her seat and leaves a note for her boss. “The enemy is attacking again.”
 
She races to her green car. Putting the car in drive, she races to get the others.
 
(Music: In Zanarkand)

Shingo and Hotaru are sitting under a maple tree with golden leaves. There is a certain awkwardness about them. Neither knows what to say after Shingo's comment. Hotaru was hoping that that he would ask her out and Shingo was hoping that she returned his feelings.
 
“Hotaru-san,” he whispers, his voice failing him for a moment.
 
From out of the distance, the two can hear the screeching of brakes and can see a woman with long forest green hair. “Setsuna-mama!” she calls out to the figure.
 
“I need to speak to you. Capricorn is rising in the east.”[1] The olive-skinned woman knows that now she has her daughter's attention. “I see.”

With that, Setsuna and Hotaru leave a confused Shingo. Oh, he knew Setsuna. The woman came to visit Chibiusa and Usagi. But how was she related to Hotaru. From his recollection, her family name was Meioh, not Tomoe. However, she did call that woman `mama'
 
Setsuna and Hotaru make their way to the car. The dark-haired girl looks at the woman that she calls mother. “What is it?” she asks. “There is going to be an attack in the area. Saturn has to be ready.” The two drive off to the next place of attack.
 
Chibiusa is eating lunch with her friends: Momo, Kyusuke, and Pyros. The four of them, since it was cool, decided to eat outside of the school's front entrance. There is a scream that interrupts everything. Chibiusa looks up and hears that it is coming from the back of the school. She gets up. “Excuse me! I have to use the restroom.” With that, she races back to the school.
 
Pyros looks the Pink Sugar girl oddly. That was strange, he thinks. There is a scream and she runs in the direction of the scream and not the school.
 
(Music: Imperial Garden)
 
Chibiusa goes behind the school and hides. She sees, from her angle, Kitsune Raiden being attacked by a pale-blonde woman.
 
“I thought you were a reporter.” The boy whimpers.
 
“And you looked like someone with sexual experience.” She smirks. “But I guess that we were both wrong.” She holds out her hand and summons her Seashell Staff. “Since the White Angel Parchment never lies, let's open your soul door and extract the Harper.”
 
Chibiusa takes the Moon Brooch from her pocket. Remembering that she needed to say Resistance instead of Crisis, she raises the transformation device into the air. Before she yells out the words, Hotaru and Setsuna join her.
 
Without saying anything, the three reach a silent agreement.
 
Future Moon Resistance, Make Up
 
Pluto Resistance, Make Up
 
Saturn Resistance, Make Up
 
With that, the three young women become Sailor Senshi. Chibimoon leads the charge with Pluto and Saturn a short distance behind.
 
Megiddo, having already created the Soul Door, a burgundy western style door, from the boy, turns to face the three girls stopping her.
 
“Oh?” she drawls. “I didn't know that there were more Sailor Senshi.”
 
(Music: Karei naru Moon Eternal Make-up, part 3)
 
Chibimoon looks at her. “Children should be allowed to learn and not fear attacks from supernatural forces. Agent of Love and Justice, Pretty Soldier Sailor Chibimoon.”
 
“Soldier of Revolution, Sailor Pluto.” The Guardian of Time announces. “Soldier of Death and Rebirth, Sailor Saturn.” The Senshi with the Glaive yells.
 
“In the name of the future moon, we'll punish you.” Chibimoon finishes.
 
“That's interesting to know.” With a wave of Megiddo's staff, starlets form around her. Her eyes glaze over. “Prepare to die now.” She smiles.
 
(Music: Fragment of Sorrow)
 
There is a powerful aura coming from her. “I summon Ganesha.” She cries. In front of the Summoner, there is a huge elephant biped with four arms. There is a scimitar-looking sword in each hand. The three of them stare at this behemoth. “Ganesha, please destroy these flies.” The beast trumpets its answer and charges at the three women.
 
The orb on the Garnet Rod glows as it stands upright and collect space energy. Pluto grabs a hold of it and whispers.
 
DEAD SCREAM

The Rod levitates horizontally as the sphere is formed. The guardian of time grabs it and spins around, swinging the Rod which launches it. It hits the beast as it brays in pain.
 
With those girls distracted, Megiddo goes to finish the job that she was doing before she was interrupted. She opens the door.
 
(Music: Kioku no Idea)
 
The first memory is of a man and woman, smiling at a younger version of Raiden. The next memory is of a fight between the same man and woman with Raiden looking at them from the stairs. The third is of Raiden joining the football team with this man and woman cheering him on. The final memory is of him winning some sort of championship with the same man and woman carrying him on their shoulders while he is holding some sort of trophy.
 
The door closes and Megiddo snorts. “All of this and no Harper? What a gyp!” The door dissipates and she grins viciously at the unconscious boy, then at the Sailor Senshi, who are occupied with the Summon. “I don't think that they will save you in time. Too bad! You're kind of cute.” With this, she lifts him by his cheeks and smirks. “But at least you won't die without receiving a kiss.” Her lips start to gravitate towards the boy, helpless to do anything.
 
(Music: Koisuru otome kokoro 8)
 
A red rose comes between the predator and the prey. A figure with a long, flowing cape stands on the roof of the middle school. “Taking something so pure is something that I, Tuxedo Kamen, will not allow.” Chibimoon squeals in delight. “Tuxedo Kamen-sama!”
 
He jumps down from the school and onto the ground with practiced ease. He takes his Rose Cane and extends it, tipping Megiddo off balance. She falls on her posterior. “What the hell?” the pale-blonde rants. “Ganesha, please use your Quadsword Quagmire on them.”
 
The beast charges at the group with the swords moving at blinding speed. Before he even gets close a blue dragon attacks Ganesha, blasting it with tons of water. The group looks behind them and see the Dragon Warrior, dressed in his visor helmet and green vest and khakis. “Having a party without me?” He smirks. “Protecting this world with the power of Shinegard's Dragons, I am the Dragon Warrior. Prepare to lose everything.”
 
The Summoner sneers at the new person joining the Senshi's side. “Well, I guess there will be more bloodshed than I expected.” Ganesha's swords gleam as they collect energy. “Ganesha, destroy the school.” She commands the creature.
 
(Music: An Intense Situation)
 
There is a huge red beam that comes from the swords, like 5 semis rushing towards the school. Saturn jumps in front of the group and holds the pole end outspread and horizontal.
 
Silent Wall
 
The blast comes into contact with the shield. Saturn is pushed back by the tremendous force of the attack. “Chibimoon” she yells. “Get away.” The pink-haired Senshi looks forlorn. “But you will…”
 
“It isn't important what happens to me.” She tells her best friend and princess. “As long as you are safe, nothing else matters.”
 
The Dragon Warrior runs to stand next to Saturn. Channeling the spirit of a shining white dragon into his hands, he beckons the power to form a huge beam. He extends his hands into the fireball position.
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST
 
The beam fires from his hands. Hitting the shield, it does the opposite affect and pushes Ganesha's blast back, inches at a time. Both of them struggle and sweat at the effort of stopping the blast.
 
Megiddo smirks at the warrior's futile attempts of defending against the beam. “I always like looking at you hero-types, trying to save the greatest amount of lives with no regard of your own. It is always surprising.” She laughs at the great effort of the children against her beast.
 
A hand out of darkness appears.
 
(Music: Behelit)
 
Silence Wall
 
All things stop producing sound until nothing can be heard, not even the beat of a heart. The beam then becomes like a negative in a photo. With that, it fades into nothingness.
 
Megiddo looks in shock. She notices incredible surges of energy coming from the rooftop of the school. She looks up and sees four winged creatures staring down at her. “Who the hell are you?” She asks.
 
The Sailor Senshi, Tuxedo Kamen and the Dragon Warrior look at the powerful Akcolas standing on the rooftop. They identify two of them as Armageddon and Crystal, but the other two they did not recognize. “Dammit!” the Summoner swears. “You Akcolas bug me to no end.”
 
The Akcolas use their immaculate white wings to alight on the battlefield. Crystal turns to the warriors. “You held out well and protected this school.” She smiles.
 
The two that the Senshi do not know have a completely different aura from Armageddon and Crystal. One of the Akcolas has long hair to the hips, black in color with twilight highlights. His skin looks as if he spends a substantial amount of time outdoors. His eyes are like two amethyst jewels. He is wearing a long black scarf around his neck, a leather ninja gi on his chest with three belts around his hips, silver gauntlets on his hands, tight leather pants that fit on him like a second skin. Completing the outfit are boots that go over the pants. In his hands is a katana blade. The other Akcola also has long hair to her hips, the color of the clear sky. Her skin gives her the look of a Nubian princess, dark and soft. Her eyes were like her hair. She is wearing a beautiful sleeveless mythril vest that glistens in the sun, purple leather pants, strapped sandals, and a bead bracelet. In her hand is a beautiful silver bow.
 
(Music: Sailor Neptune & Sailor Uranus, part 1)
 
Armageddon introduces himself. “Descending from the heavens, the Legendary Lion has come to play; the Son of Thunder whose charge it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Perseverance and Akcola of Thunder and Lightning. Given the title `Angel of Death', I am the Akcola codenamed Armageddon!”
 
Crystal introduces herself after Armageddon. “Descending from the heavens, the Crystal Sphinx has come to play; the Beautiful Mimicker whose charge it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Faithfulness and Akcola of the Simulacrum. Given the title `Angel of Vengeance', I am the Akcola codenamed Crystal!”
 
The Akcola with twilight highlights introduces himself after Crystal. “Descending from the heavens, the Destroying Angel has come to fight, the Stalking Ninja whose job it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Hope and Akcola of Stealth and Illusion. Given the title, Angel of Destruction, I am the Akcola codenamed Apocalypse.”
 
After the introduction of Apocalypse, the final Akcola speaks. “Descending from the heavens, the Mysterious Equine has come to fight, the Perfect Archer whose job it is to protect the children of the Light. Angel of Integrity and Akcola of Telekinesis. Given the title, Angel of Recompense, I am the Akcola codenamed Mystic.”
 
The four look at the Summoned creature and prepare to fight.
 
Megiddo smirks at the Akcolas. “Please don't think that you will be winning so easily.” She brings her Staff towards her. “Ganesha, destroy them.” The beast roars and charges towards the Akcolas.
 
(Music: Destiny Awaits)
 
Armageddon smirks and looks towards Mystic. “What type of Summon is this, Mystic?” he asks.
 
“It's a Growth-Store type.” The woman with the sky-blue hair answers the Akcola with the silver braids. “As it attacks, it gains strength. But as soon as it sheds blood, it starts to weaken.”
 
Crystal readies her Starlight Sword. “Well then, let's start shedding.” She smirks.
 
The others draw their respective weapons: Armageddon his Rapture Scythe, Apocalypse his Sword of Destruction, and Mystic her Celestial Bow. “Attack formation Delta Sigma” Armageddon shouts.
 
(Music: Spuirming Evil)
 
Apocalypse runs towards Ganesha, leaving in his wake images of him running. The katana pierces the monster's skin and a drop of blood spills as the monster howls in pain. The Akcola of Stealth runs around the enemy, slashing as he goes by.

Assassin's Whirlwind
 
Ganesha is lifted by the whirlwind that Apocalypse produces the slashing-fest continues. Then the Akcola with violet highlights kicks off of the enemy, leaving Ganesha suspended in the air.
 
Crystal jumps in the air with her broadsword raised towards the sky. She cuts the elephant monster with enough force that it crashes to the ground. Landing on her feet, she runs to cut the monster again. She makes contact and spills the monster's blood. It howls again.
 
The golden hair Akcola raises her sword and it glows with an intense light.
 
Starlight Plasma
 
She brings down her sword in the form of a powerful wave of energy that consumes the elephant creature. More blood sheds from the beast. The energy that it once had is being depleted.
 
With her index finger raised to the sky, Mystic tracks out the outline of an arrow.  She grabs the arrow, infused with Holy energy, and strings it into her bow.   
 
CELESTIAL ARROW 
 
Aiming with perfected ease, Mystic shoots the arrow at the belly of the beast. It goes through cleanly and swiftly, leaving a hole in the creature. It howls in pain as its power starts to fade.
 
Armageddon, seeing the monster weakening and confused, makes signs with his fingers. The sky begins to darken as storm clouds gather.
 
Storm of Judgment
 
Lightning bolts crash into the beast, electrifying it. Ganesha falls to its knees.
 
The four Akcolas look at the other warriors. Armageddon smirks. “Now you may attack. Leave the retrieval of the kid to us.”
 
(Music: Malicious Fingers)
 
Megiddo, being stunned at the efficiency of the winged creatures' attack, stands over Kitsune Raiden in an effort to kill the kid before the Akcolas save him. There is a purple aura over the Summoner as she realizes that she can't move her body anymore because of Mystic. Apocalypse runs past her and takes the kid from the floor. “No! Dammit!” she swears.
 
She channels her energy into a black aura, breaking the purple one. Summoning her Seashell Staff, the pale-blonde woman sees from the corner of her eye, a female Akcola charging at with a sword. She focuses her energies into the staff.
 
Black Lightning Strike
 
Catching Crystal off-guard, she defends with her sword against the black bolts coming from the staff. “Haha, I'm not like that fool Apollyon.” She taunts.
 
The Summoner feels a strong pulse coming from behind her. It is Armageddon in mid-swing with his Rapture Scythe. She can't dodge in time, so she moves back as much she can. She gets cut a bit and she screams in pain because of the holy blade harming her. Megiddo stumbles a bit. She waves her staff and disappears in a puff of smoke.
 
Armageddon pouts with her disappearance. “I guess she didn't want to play with us anymore.” He comments. Crystal smiles at his joke. “I guess not. Such a sore loser”
 
Apocalypse looks at the elephant beast, Ganesha, then at the Sailor Senshi. “Let's see if you can handle this wimp of a beast.” He mocks them.
 
(Music: The Divine Spirit of Language)
 
An anger mark appears on the helmet of the Dragon Warrior. Channeling the spirit of a shining white dragon into his hands, he beckons the power to form a huge beam.  He extends his hands into the fireball position. 
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST 
The beam fires from his hands.  It hits the beast and disintegrates the swords that it once held. Saturn runs next to attack the beast. Swinging her Silence Glaive rapidly, it begins to illuminate. 
SOUL HARVESTER 
With a mighty swing, a curved arc emerges from the Glaive.  It makes a deep cut in the beast. Pluto, seeing her chance, prepares her Garnet Rod for the attack. With her Garnet Rod, she draws dark waters to her, a tsunami forming beneath her feet.  The dark tide rises behind her. 
STYX RIVER CLEANSING 
A powerful wave of dark waters envelops the beast, drowning it. Ganesha now looks like a shadow of its former self. Pluto turns to Chibimoon. “Now, Small Lady!” The pink-haired Senshi summons the Trident Marina into her hands.
Chibimoon twirls the Trident Marina around while water trails the tri-pronged end.  She spins around as she twirls it for a moment.  With the pronged end raised towards the sky, she grasps it with both hands.  The symbol Cancer appears in front of the pronged end.  She slowly rotates the Trident as the symbols of the Zodiac appear one after another: Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pieces, Aries, Taurus, and Gemini.  They form a sort of circle. 
MOON … ZODIAC … LIGHT … CIRCLE 
She impales the center of the circle and it launches.  Ganesha is obliterated at the force of the attack, leaving nothing from where it once laid.
With the task complete, Armageddon looks at Apocalypse. The Akcola with the midnight highlights lays Raiden down on the ground. The Dragon Warrior steps forward from his spot.
“Wait!” He calls out, however there was something ground-out about his voice. The Akcolas turn to him. “Armageddon, I want a rematch.” Said Akcola smirks and snorts.
“You are not even close to my level.” He sighs. There is a glint in his fiery eyes. “But how about this, if you can beat Apocalypse, then I will let you challenge me.”
(Music: Duelists)
The Dragon Warrior's mouth drops. “Psh, fine.” He gets into a fighter's crouch. Apocalypse smirks and places his Sword of Destruction back in its sheath. He crouches also. “Don't blink.” The amethyst-eyed Akcola taunts.
Without warning, Apocalypse disappears, leaving a shocked Dragon Warrior. Apocalypse punches the teen in his stomach, sending him flying. However, the Angel of Destruction is quicker than the object he sent flying and he kicks him in mid-air, sending him to the ground.
The Dragon Warrior coughs as he gets up. Chibimoon tries to run to his side. “Dragon War-“ She realizes that she can't move as there is a purple aura around her. The pink-haired Senshi sees Mystic cupping her hands in her direction. She can't move because the Akcola with the sky-blue hair has stopped her. “The match is between Apocalypse and the Dragon Warrior. There is to be no interference.” Mystic informs her.
Setting himself upright, the Dragon Warrior prepares himself to attack the fast Akcola. Apocalypse stands there smirking. “Come on!” he taunts. “That can't be it.”
The Dragon Warrior crouches into position. Channeling the spirit of a shining white dragon into his hands, he beckons the power to form a huge beam.  He extends his hands into the fireball position. 
 
HOLY DRAGON BLAST 
The beam fires from his hands.  The blast hits Apocalypse as he screams in horror. When the dragon disappears, the Akcola with the midnight highlights can be seen breathing heavily, kneeling on the floor. The teen charges at the weaken form. “It's over!” he yells and he is about to throw a punch.
His hand is caught before he throws it. The Dragon Warrior turns around and sees an uninjured Apocalypse holding his fist, smirking at him. There is a shudder that comes out of the teen. “But that's not possible!” he whispers. Turning to the injured Apocalypse, he sees that one disappear like sand in the wind.
There is a yin-yang circle forming beneath their feet. Apocalypse cocks his head. “A word of advice, Dragon Baby” he begins. “I am the Akcola of Stealth and Illusion. I can make you see what I want you to see.” Rays of light shoot out of the ground from the circle.
Destruction Circle
A powerful blast envelops the two of them. The Dragon Warrior screams in pain. When the attack is complete, the Dragon Warrior is on the floor, exhausted. The Sailor Senshi gasp. “Dragon Warrior,” Chibimoon yells out.
Apocalypse leaves the exhausted warrior on the floor to be crowded by Chibimoon and Saturn. Returning to the side of the winged creatures, he smiles and nod. “And a thousand points to me!” He brags.
Armageddon smirks. “He was weak, not worth a thousand points.” The Akcola with the three silver braids laughs. “Maybe one-fifty.” Crystal laughs while Mystic shakes her head with a smile on her face. Apocalypse pouts. “You always do that, devaluing my points.”
The four of them fly away, still having a good laugh.
Saturn kneels down and prepares to heal the Dragon Warrior when he gets up suddenly. “You shouldn't get up so quickly.” The Senshi of Death and Rebirth chides. He shakes his head. “I'm just exhausted.” He replies. “He must have set the attack to exhaustion instead of destruction. Such a thing requires you be at an extremely high level.”
Stretching out his limbs, the Dragon Warrior levitates off the ground. Chibimoon looks at the teen. “Thank you for helping us.” The Dragon Warrior, in response, smiles broadly. With that, he leaves.
(Music: Going Home)
At the end of the school day, Shingo runs to the bike rack to unchain his bike. He remembered that when Hotaru came back to class, she was distracted. He wanted to ask her something, but it was like his conscience told him to let her be for the time being and ask her later on in the day. Rolling the bike out of the rack, he sees the object of his affection coming out of the school and towards him. “Well, Shingo-kun, I guess that I will see you later.” The violet-eyed teen says to him as she goes to unchain her bike.
Shingo gulps as he prepares himself to ask her. “Hotaru-san,” he stammers. The Firefly looks at her expectantly. “W-w-would you like to go to the movies with me on Friday?” He almost passes out.
Hotaru smiles broadly. “Of course.” With her answer, she kisses him on the cheek and speeds off on her bike, leaving a stunned Shingo touching his face where she kissed him.
(Music: Bodhisattva of Cathedral)
In a dark place, Megiddo examines the wound that the Rapture Scythe left on her. A scar runs across above her belly button. However, there was something troubling her. The aura that surrounded her when Mystic stopped her was familiar. It reminded her of her destroyed homeland. Her commanding officer and best friend had the same aura. But she was presumed dead. That was the strangest thing about her. “It couldn't be her, the Commanding Defender of Spira.” She scoffs. “No matter, I will get her back. I will get them all back.” She starts planning her revenge in the dark place.