Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Neptune&Uranus Vs. Winnie the Pooh and Arthur ❯ Neptune and Venus ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Age: 18
Status: [Lifetime companions]
Power Level *together*: 2,000
Names: Amira and Michelle
Race: Human
Schticks:Best SM fighters






Adoogen's Comments 08/20/2000 Adoogen -
I couldn't exactly make the Freak of the Week over one of them so I decided to do over both of our favorite lesbian couple (or our favorite cousins if you watch the butchered dubbing eps). This will not be a FOTW making fun of these two becuase i'm sure i'd get mauled over with tons of hate mail. I wrote this becuase they were so great in the Sailormoon series, who didn't love seeing uranis or neptune come in and crush the poorly thought-up monster? I know i loved it, and they had the best transformation music too (i dunno if this holds true in the originals) with Vanessa Mae in the background. I won't waste anymore time, go ahead and read the fanfic.
It all started when Amira and Michelle wanted to march in the gay pride parade with all their friends -Shinji, Tuxedo Mask, Quatre, the whole cast to Ronin Warriors. But out of nowhere, out popped Winnie Pooh and Arthur who started throwing tin cans and yelling obscenities at everyone in the parade. One by one, gays were hitting the street pavement as they were pegged in the head by the demented Poo bear. Tuxedo Mask was the first one to stand up to these two, but was quickly shut up with a Campbell's Chicken Soup can straight to the head. Quatre saw this and with tears in his eyes for the one he loved, ran away followed by the Ronin Warriors. Shinji whipped out his plastic spork, but snuck out while no one was looking. This left Amira and Michelle all alone, but they knew they couldn't take them head on yet, so they silently retreated.
Amira "They're only stupid childish cartoons."
Michelle "Yea, but we can't underestimate them, they do know a little bit of fighting"
Amira "So, i guess that makes them stronger than most of the sailor scouts."
So after days and days of "intense" training the two were ready to fight and found Pooh and Arthur at a local bar watching mud wrestling.
Arthur "Hey girls! wanna be friends? we can sing songs and dance n' play!"
Michelle socked him in the stomach "Goofy freak"
Pooh "Hey! hey didn't deserve that you guys! I think someone needs a hug"
Now it was Amira's turn and pulled out her socket wrench and socked it to Pooh
Arthur "Let's take this outside!"
Mic "Bring it ON!"
When they got outside, they decided to fight at the outskirts of town where all the Tenchi in Tokyo fans lived or now known as "Ghost Town" Michelle and Amira started off with their transformations but halfway through them Arthur and Pooh came in and started to smack 'em up. They finished the transformations a little sore, but ready for combat.
Amira Vs Arthur.
Amira went straight for World Shakin' but Arthur dodged it. Arthur moved in with his thunder kick and Amira took a little damage, but she returned an upper cut to his face. They jumped back a little and sized up the other one, trying to decide on the next move. Amira came crashing down on Arthur with a barrage of fist furies. Then placed her hands on Arthur's head, holding it tight, and jammed her knee where the sun don't shine. Arthur squeaked out somethin like "my boys" and crumpled to the ground. While he was laying on the ground, Amira headed off in another direction. Soon, Arthur heard the sound of a motorcycle revving up. Arthur started screaming and got up and staggered around. Amira charged at Arthur at top speed but he dodged and kicked her off the bike. Arthur in a crying rage started kicking and hitting Amira while she was down, punch after punch, kick after kick, she knew she couldn't take much more. So picking up a few small rocks, she flung them at his head and his glasses shattered. It was no match anymore, Arthur feebly groped the ground in search of what was left of his glasses. Amira shot off a World Shakin' and he was gone.
Michelle Vs Pooh
Pooh was a smart one and started off by blinding Michelle with a pot o' honey. She wiped it away from her eyes just in to see Pooh unleash a nest of bees, but she took them out with Deep Submerge. She came up to Pooh and just started knocking well... the poo out of Pooh. Pooh staggered back a few steps and out of nowhere, grabbed a chainsaw (as we all know, bears are notorious for carrying chainsaws) and he swiped at Michelle. Luckily, she had remembered to bring her violin and countered with it. She threw it at his chainsaw and both blew up in Pooh's hands. Michelle ran over while he was in shock and kicked him where the good Lord split him. This didn't seem to have any effect on Pooh. Pooh still had some spunk in him though and planted his hands on the ground, wrapped his legs around Michelle's neck, and slammed her to the ground. He followed up with a few cheap shots to the head and smacked her around like a red-headed step child. Michelle was at the end of her rope, but still had a trump card. Turning around, she whipped out a spork and laid havoc to Pooh.
Amira and Michelle were panting, half-dead, and somehow half their clothes had disappeared in battle. But they had won, and taught those arrogant cartoons who was da best. THE END


Recap::
Cartoons are evil
No one liked Tenchi in Tokyo
Shinji is gay
Hit the enemy when they transform!!!
Glasses will make you loose battles
Sporks are the most deadly weapon
Women lose their clothes in battle
Bears carry chainsaws