Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Minako and Hotaru ❯ Partners in Crime ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: for those with innocent minds, I’d suggest skipping this story. The end is MORE than a big suggestive. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Tales of Minako and Hotaru
Partners in crime

“All right,” Sailor V murmured as the masked blonde finished cutting the electrical lines, “the alarm is off.” Minako Aino carefully kept her red skirt from flying up as she crouched on the roof beside her partner, “Ready to go.”

Hotaru Tomoe nodded seriously as the black haired younger woman eased the window open, then slid inside while carefully keeping her dark purple dress from catching on the edges. “I see the target,” she murmured as she used the cable to slowly descend.

“Look out for the...” Minako started.

BAWOOGA! BAWOOGA!

“...security lasers,” Minako sighed.

“You couldn’t tell me about them a little sooner?” Hotaru yelped as she gave up on sneaking in and rapidly dropped onto the waiting display case. Disregarding the plan to cut it open she smashed it with her gloved fist, snatching at diamonds and emeralds, tucking them into the pouch at her side before tying it shut.

“I thought I did,” Minako protested as she bodily hauled Hotaru back up.

“No, I don’t think so, I’d have remembered,” Hotaru said as she climbed out of the window to crouch on the rooftop. Off in the distance they heard the first sirens wailing as the police rushed across town, “So, what now?”

“I’ll distract the cops,” Minako said, “you head home.”

“Be careful,” Hotaru leaned forward, the younger woman kissing her gently.

“Always.” Minako smiled, watching her lover scramble away across the rooftops, soon disappearing into the night.

Police cars squealed up to the building as a tall, brown haired police woman emerged holding a megaphone. “We know you’re in these,” Natsuna Sakurada called, “come out with your hands up!”

“Fear not,” Sailor V boldly declared from a nearby rooftop, the light shining on her hair as she struck a heroic pose, “I will catch the evil doer!”

“Oh Sailor V-sama!” Natsuna squealed like a true fan-girl.

“Uh, inspector,” her compatriot murmured, “we should really be doing a search ourselves....”

“Hush,” Natsuna turned on him angrily, “Sailor V will catch the villain.”

“Hup!” Sailor V leapt, not incidentally giving everyone a great view up her skirt.

“Ah!” Natsuna nose bled then she fainted.

“Chief!” a young woman cried out in alarm.

“I will return with the criminal,” Sailor V called out to them dramatically as she bounded away, hiding a impish smile.

Nearly a hour later Minako Aino returned to the townhouse, unlocking the front door even as she called, “Hotaru, are you home?”

“Yes,” Hotaru called from the living room.

Taking off her stylish overcoat Minako looked like a model as she strode down the hall, the white blouse and red skirt she wore looking elegant and sexy. Hotaru was sitting at the kitchen table, a jeweler’s eyeglass on as she examined a jewel, the rest of them sitting on a black velvet bag.

“Any problems?” Minako asked as she walked over to Hotaru’s side, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Hotaru took off the eyeglass and smiled, stretching out in her sweatshirt and shorts. “No problems,” she said, “and I took the long way around, just in case.”

“So how’s the haul look?” Minako asked curiously as she sat down on a chair beside Hotaru, looking at the gleaming stones curiously.

“If we could sell them legally we’d have about a hundred thousand or so,” Hotaru said, “but I figure the fence will only give us fifty.”

“Bastard,” Minako sighed. She gave Hotaru a look, “Guess it’d be too risky if Sailor V claimed to have found them and got a reward?”

“We’ve pulled that before,” Hotaru shook her head, “too often and people are going to start asking why you could recover the gems without catching me.”

“True,” Minako sighed. She paused then laughed softly as she murmured, “You’re a corrupting influence, m’love.”

“It’s all for a good cause,” Hotaru reached out to squeeze Minako’s hand, “robbing from my father, the biggest crime lord in the city.”

“He certainly deserves it,” Minako agreed.

“I still find it hard to believe,” Hotaru said softly as she looked up to meet Minako’s eyes, “how this crazy partnership began.”

“It is unlikely,” Minako agreed.

It had begum for Sailor V when she had been investigating a new designer drug called “Heart Crystal” which had been flooding Tokyo. While the heroine had been successful in busting a few labs and dealers, the source of the drug seemed to elude her. It wasn’t until a mysterious woman contacted her that she discovered the truth... that the city’s most respected medical company, Infinity, was really responsible for the illegal drug trade. And even more startling was that her source was the company president’s daughter, Hotaru!

Together they pooled their information, not only getting a understanding of the scope of his crimes but also how well he had shielded himself. Only his most executive assistants knew anything about his crimes, and they were the ones who dealt with the crime side. There was almost nothing directly linking Professor Tomoe to anything his people had done.

After some attempts by Sailor V to get lower end soldiers to talk, they both had to accept that until they could nail one of Tomoe’s core five lieutenants, they couldn’t touch him. HOWEVER, they could hit Tomoe where it hurt... in the pocket book. Taking advantage of both of their athletic skills they began to strike at obvious signs of Tomoe’s wealth, stealing from him and donating most of the profits to the poor.

“I’m glad we became partners, though,” Hotaru got up, the twenty something stretching gracefully, “and not just because of the crime fighting.”

Minako gulped, seeing the sweatshirt tighten over the swell of Hotaru’s breasts. “Are you tired?” she asked softly, her voice dropping a bit.

Hotaru smiled, her eyes twinkling a bit. “Not really,” she sauntered over to Minako’s side, “why, what do you have in mind?”

Minako smiled, reaching out to gently pull Hotaru closer as she pulled up the bottom of the sweatshirt to kiss her belly. “I think you know,” she said, seeing Hotaru shiver from the feeling of Minako’s breath on her pale skin.

“Oooh, Mina,” Hotaru gasped softly. She reached down and pulled on Minako’s shoulders to make her stand. “You are such a bad girl.”
Minako rose gracefully, pulling the smaller women close as she looked down at her with eyes heavy with desire. “Just as bad as you want me to be,” Minako answered, pushing Hotaru’s short hair back before giving her a kiss.

“Hmm,” Hotaru leaned in, her hands running over Minako’s back, pulling her blouse up then stroking at bare skin.

“Cold fingers,” Minako nearly jumped.

“Don’t worry,” Hotaru kissed the side of her neck then began to nibble as she told Minako, “they’ll get warm soon enough.”

“Deffinately a corrupting influence,” Minako murmured as Hotaru’s lips moved down towards her cloth covered breasts.

“You haven’t seen anything yet....” Hotaru smirked.


*later that night*


“Where did you get THAT?”

“A little shop downtown. Like it?”

“It’s so BIG!”

“Don’t worry, with the proper preperation it’ll slide right in....”

“Hotaru, I hate to break it to you but I’m a virgin....”

“Then I’d be honored to take that, m’love. All right?”

“Be gentle.”

To be continued....