Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Dimension ❯ A Little Help, a Big Battle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic D

A Little Help, a Big Battle

The sun was a clear bright yellowish light in the air as Sonic woke up. He was dressed in his blue pajamas like he used to wear and his shoes were taken off. His socks still sweaty from the heated battle… he didn't know when. He sat up quickly on his bed looking at the sheets realizing that they had been freshly made. The feel of cotton against his skin slightly comforted him as he realized that he was in Amy's villa, but the wound on his right arm only reminded him of his fight. It hurt just to move it. The room was made of tropical wood and beside his desk was a drawer. Sonic's breakfast was on top of it with a little note. The window by his bedside showed the lake reflecting the light from the rising sun.

"How long have I been asleep?" asked Sonic to himself, "It was only sundown when I… collapsed…"

Suddenly, a door closed outside. His oakwood door was shut and somebody was coming. He looked to the door on the east wall opening to reveal a startlingly beautiful woman. Her tight skirt was only halfway up her thigh clinging with a pink belt. The pink skirt matched her hot pink top… only a top, which complimented the tropical weather. She was nice and full to say the least. A very athletic person, her green eyes were as green as his with an emerald touch. She was about five feet high with pinkish hair, which extended to her collar. She didn't wear shoes. Her bangs reached her eyes. This was Amy. Sonic's first love.

"You know, you've been asleep a day and a half, are you okay, Sonic?" asked Amy.

"I-I'm fine, Amy, but do you ha-have to be so… revealing?" asked Sonic.

"What? You don't "like" it?" asked Amy ever so lustfully.

"Amy, go put on a shirt, and I'll cook you breakfast."

"Oh, alright… hmph!"

With this playful smirk she left the room to put on a shirt. Sonic rolled his eyes as they caught the tray sitting on top of the desk. It was his favorite. Chili cheese dog with eggs and a glass of orange juice. Beside the plate was a simple peach. It suggested something. He ate up and decided he had to take care of his wound. Amy had already taken care of it by putting a pill of aspirin beside his breakfast. Taking it, he leaned back into the bed and waited for the pill to take effect.

Once again Amy came in. She walked to Sonic's bedside and put a hand on his muscular abs.

"Well, sport, I suggest you wake up now if you want to start training again," said Amy.

"Gimme a few minutes… I can feel it…" said Sonic feeling the pain go away.

Amy kept stroking Sonic and leaned onto his firm body. `So muscular,' she thought, `and yet, so fast'. Sonic had a semi-muscular body fit for a runner of his caliber. Sonic could feel breasts on himself just lying there. Amy was sure beautiful. In the old days, she was just another helpless girl wanting to find her mom. Now, Amy was a full-grown hedgehog… err… girl.

"Hey, Sonic," said Amy.

"What?"

"I love you," whispered back Amy.

She really did love him. And with those words, Amy leaned in and passionately kissed him twice. She stayed by his side for another half hour before Sonic sat up again.

"Hey, where are you going?" asked Amy feeling antsy.

"Shh, something's coming," whispered Sonic.

A nasty feeling swept him. Something landed in the front of the villa. It quickly made its way inside to the third quell-house where Sonic was staying. He heard the sound of metal footsteps on the front patio. Sonic stood up, feeling no pain at all and crept towards the front door. Past the hallway turning right into a ceramic kitchen. It smelled of peeled bananas and ice cream. Not to mention the vanilla candle that was lit. Then into the lavish style living room, where the furniture was neatly kept. He made his way to the front door, the entrance from the outside into the living room. The living room was a large twenty feet by thirty feet. A couch was set eight feet back from the wall where the door was. A fireplace on the side made the room smell fresh from the cool air coming from outside. Somebody knocked twice. Another couple knocks… and another. Suddenly, the door was punched open getting shattered by the force knocking Sonic back two feet.

With a scream, Sonic leapt forward and punched the person back out into the dirt ground. Rushing forward through the patio he jumped and started a trademark move, Sonic Spin. Naturally, he couldn't spin any more, but using the power of the Ring, he was able to control energy around him making a spinning yellow ball.

"Wait, Sonic!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" cried out the red haired intruder.

"What the… WHAAAAAAA!!!" cried out Sonic. He stopped three inches from the ball to Knuckles' face. Knuckles, with eyes wide open, peered into the ball, floating in the air with Sonic hovering over him. Sonic phased out of the ball and slowly flew to Knuckles' side. Knuckles' had a grin on his face and a paralyzed show of eyes. He blinked once or twice and just lay there.

"Hey," whispered Sonic, "are you okay, Knuckles?"

"Gah… Guh… Uh… THE FUCKIN HELL MAN!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!!"

And with this shout Knuckles stood up and smacked an earth-shattering blow to the side of Sonic's face pushing him all the way twenty-five feet into a tree. It felt like a hundred knives on the back of his neck for it was a palm tree.

Knuckles is a tall person now, standing at a wavering 5'10". His hair was still in locks and his pale skin was… different. His arms were like Sonics, although they packed more of a punch. His hair was black, with streaks of red and his eyes were always in a manner where he seemed mad. His shirt was red, and so were his pants. His shoes were white and red Nike sneakers. Obviously, he had spent time on Earth enjoying the views and the treasures of the world. His specialty was his knuckles. There were still earth-shattering, but were equipped with steel plated knuckles making the blow more intense than before. This is Knuckles, the Red Echidna, now a sly witted teen at the age of sixteen.

Tails, who was diligently working on a new, hover-based Tornado plane, could hear a scream a few miles from his hangar.

Tails was a little thirteen-year-old boy now. His hair was spiked, and he was 4'8. Still a genius, Tails had worked on the Tornado for the past three months that he arrived on Earth. It was hard to know, that places like New York, Tokyo, Paris, and London existed now that he wasn't on Planet Freedom. However, Angel Island was the only place that he remembers since the original Chaos Emeralds guarded it. The Chaos Emeralds of Planet Freedom sustained Angel Island (where it was kept) fueling the Master Emerald creating a shield around it making it able to transport through the wormhole that Planet Freedom was going through. Thousands of people boarded Angel Island to be ready for the destruction of the planet. They are all humans now, living with people on Earth. After the shock, the Chaos Emeralds were shattered and the Master Emerald was no longer a source for power. Instead, Sonic went out to find the legendary Earth Crystals, which were far greater in power. Ruby, from the Mount Rainier in Western Washington of the United States was the first crystal he found. It was a shining crystal, with the power of fire. The second, Diamond, which was a gleaming crystal of Ice. It had the power of Ice naturally freezing all that dared touch it. Sonic, however, had to hold his power ring in order to not freeze. Opal, for wind, was found at the heights of Mount Everest. In order to get that one, he needed help from Tails' jetpack. The last one was truly rare, and it was Blue Emerald. It took awhile to get this since it was held in a museum in Canada. With these Crystals he was able to get Master Emerald started again. However, it needed to be balanced by Shadow so as not to be seen unless near a transport like in the desert where Anarkis was. So, he went to the Desert to find Amethyst, the shadow emerald. Now the system was complete and balance was raised to Angel Island. This is the report Tails had made.

"So, how've you been, Sonic?" asked Knuckles after the brutal fight.

"Eh, not bad, although Robotnik still has his sights set on those damn Crystals of ours. He was hoping that Anarkis would get them since they came his way, but I guess he's just not strong enough to face my by himself," said Sonic confidently.

"You'd just better watch your back, or you'll be his side dish in a dinner of plenty," said Knuckles.

Amy was bright and glorious now with her oversized shirt and sat down next to Sonic in the living room. The room was made mostly of hardwood. Entering the front door you first saw a couch. That couch would be parallel to the wall of the entrance and two other couches would be set in the room forming a little square. The center of it was a coffee table and in front of that was a fireplace. So, the east wall had the fireplace. In the back of the room was a sliding door to the deck, where you could see a swimming pool shaped like a watermelon. To the west wall of the room you could see the kitchen and a closet. It smelled of fresh air here and the couches were all leather. The coffee table was wooden with a center glass piece. With an arm around Sonic as well as a hand to his heart Amy leaned on Sonic's shoulder.

"So what are we gonna do next?" asked Amy.

"Well, the next thing we need to do is fly to Los Angeles. Sonic, there have been reports of Robotnik's henchmen around Portland, San Francisco, and Houston. They're pillaging and stealing there, and the police can barely do anything to stop them. There have been few victorious attempts, but nobody has ever really been able to stop them. I went down to butt boy's headquarters and listened in. They're gonna attack Los Angeles and Seattle next, hoping to take Seattle's ports and Los Angeles' studios and broadcast the full scale attack on major cities around the world!" explained Knuckles erratically.

Sonic knew what Robotnik was up to. Taking the major cities means taking the minor cities. He knew that Anarkis had built up a big force ready to attack Kenya. That must be why he was after the emerald he was carrying; to strengthen up some unknown device. However, Sonic wasn't going to let down anybody from earth.

"We'll leave when Tails is ready with the Tornado. For now, we will train," decided Sonic.

With that, Sonic took his sword and went to the training area behind the villa. Knuckles took his steel knuckle plated gloves and went with him. It would take at least two weeks before Sonic was ready again, and he wanted to be ready when the time came for the Big Battle.