Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All right here is the second chapter. I don't own sailor moon or Vision of Escafowne. I didn't change anything.

"Don't worry Van we will find Hitomi." said Allen

"Thanks for your help Allen."

"Hitomi is like a sister to me."

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Months past with no sign of Hitomi disaster stuck one day a solder came in with a sad look on his face.

"Lord Van we believe we found Hitomi." said A red head soldier

"Where is she?" asked Van

"I'm sorry sir all we found was this." The solder gave him a pair of white snickers with blood all over them.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Where did you find them?" asked Allen

"In the dragon forest."

"No!" Yelled Van with tears in his eyes. Van fell to his knees his world had been crushed. Everyone left Van alone.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Days past Van never left his room not eating or drinking he wished to die. Finely after five days he fell asleep. He was awakened by something tapping him on his forehead. Looking down at him was a ghostly figure looking like Hitomi. Only she had longer hair in braids.

"Hitomi?"

"No I'm her grandmother."

"Why are you here?" asked Van

"To give you hope my granddaughter is alive."

"No she's not I saw her shoes." Said Van

"That was animal blood." Said Hitomi's grandmother.

Van felt a little hope at her words. The ghost moved her hand toward the wall the room disappeared and turned into a lab. It was dark the only light was in the middle of the room with Hitomi laying on a table under the light held down by chains. Van walked toward her.

"Hitomi?" Van said.

"She can't here you." said Hitomi's grandmother.

"Where are we?" asked Van

"In your room we never left. I only changed it." said the ghost

"What dose he wont with Hitomi?" asked Van

"He wont's her true self."

"I don't understand ghost?" said Van

"Hitomi isn't who she appears to be." Said the ghost

"Then who is she?" asked Van

"She is a child of the white moon. But she doesn't know it. Her captor does he want's to use her power to take over Gaea." Seconds later they were flouting over a forest.

"Look for this beam." There was a small gold streak in the middle surrounded by purple light.

"When you see it fly to the source and there you'll find Hitomi. Stay in fanelia or you wont see It." then the ghost vanished and Van was in his room again but now he had more then just a little hope he knew his true love was alive.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

"Show me your true form." Said a brown harried man

"I don't know what you're talking about?" said Hitomi

"Don't lie to me Hitomi. No matter I'll make you show your true from. One thing about your people when subjected to enough pain or frightened enough you send out a distress signal then the real fun begins. Ha, Ha, Ha." Hitomi feared what the man will do.

"Van where are you?"

All right I'm leaving it here. I don't know what to do next if any of you have an idea please tell me. And don't forget to review please.