Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Requiem for the Dying ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN First Weiss Fic ever!!! -Cheers- Yeah, I've been addicted to this fandom ever since I go the DVDs and this is an idea I go that I just had to write, if you like it I'll continue.
 
Rating: PG-13, to be safe, deals with death
 
Disclaimer: I haven't checked recently but I'm pretty sure that I am not the owner of the Weiss boys, no matter how much I would like to own them…
 
Summary: Aya's in a coma but Yohji is going to give him one last chance at life before he dies. Deathfic, AxY, Please R&R
 
Requiem for the Dying
 
“And there's no other options?”
 
“Just the two, you can force him to wake up and let him have as long as he manages to stay awake or you could leave him like he is, hoping that he'll wake up on his own. This is when you have to make the decision though, if you leave it too long there's no way his body will be able to cope with the influx of drugs needed to make him wake up in the first place.”
 
“How long is `too long'?”
 
“The doctors wouldn't advise you take longer than fifteen minutes.”
 
“And why didn't we hear about this before?”
 
“They weren't sure it would be a possibility, I only found out myself twenty minutes ago.”
 
“I understand. There's no way we could get his sister or the others here in time to see him again?”
“Fujimiya Aya-chan is currently in England, Agents Bombay and Siberian are presently stationed in New York, we've sent jets for them but there's no way they're going to get here on time.”
 
“If we don't do this… what are the chances of him waking up?”
 
“Slim to none.”
 
“But there's still a chance…”
 
“There always is.”
 
“How long would he be awake?”
 
“That's up to Aya, probably no longer than an hour or two though.
 
“That's not long enough.”
“It never is.”
 
“Manx… This is the last time I'm ever going to speak to him isn't it.”
 
“I'm sorry Yohji.”
“What do I say to him? I mean, do I tell him? How do you tell someone that the next time they fall asleep they're not going to wake up again?”
 
“So you've decided to wake him up?”
“I think… I know he'd want one more hour alive than a year nearly dead.”
 
“I'll tell the doctors.”
 
With that she left leaving the honey-blonde man behind her, stroking his lover's hand.
 
“C'mon Aya, you've got ten minutes for them to get the stuff ready, if you were gonna, now would be the perfect time to wake up.”
 
The response Yohji received from the redhead was the same as he had received everyday for the last two months. None.
 
TBC?
 
AN Well? I know it's sad for my first Weiss fic but I really love angst, I also love a happy ending but I this fic isn't going to get that, unfortunately.