Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ One falls, One rises ❯ Death? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! I'm Hitokiri Clara the Legendary Battousai! Anyway, this is my first CYOA on Wolf's Rain, and it won't be as good as you expect it to be. Sorry about my horrible grammar skills in English… anyway (I just love this word… anyway), I only saw one episode (that proves how great this anime is) and got most of my info off other Wolf's Rain fanfics.

Recommendations: Light Embracing Darkness

This story is a very good story! I was inspired to write this CYOA because of this wonderful story, so I advise you people to read it! It's really good!

Anyway, one with this story, which will probably go bad, but I'm trying…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You're a pale lavender colored wolf that almost looked like a white wolf with sapphire eyes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kiba, Tsume, Hige, Toboe, and Cheza were walking through the forest, Cheza and Kiba in the lead.

"I'm hungry…" Hige complained, and rubbed his growling stomach.

"Shut up…" Tsume muttered, and glared at the hungry boy… err… wolf who was disguised as a human…

"But we just ate an hour ago!" said Toboe, who was currently walking next to Tsume.

"What can I say? I'm a growing boy!" replied Hige happily. (I got this line from a fanfic I read) Kiba stopped walking, and put his arm out, signaling for the others to stop, which they did.

"Kiba, what's wrong?" Cheza asked. Kiba sniffed the air once more and changed into a wolf. Tsume sniffed the air, and also turned into a wolf.

"Hey… what's going on?" Toboe asked.

"Smell the air…" replied Kiba. Toboe and Tsume sniffed the air, and quickly changed into their wolf forms. The 4 wolves surrounded Cheza protectively.

"What is…" Cheza didn't finish her question when she and the 4 wolves saw 3 outlines of wolves coming towards them.

"Kiba, why does one of the approaching wolves smell of Lunar Flowers, just like Cheza?" Toboe whispered.

"I don't know, Toboe." Kiba replied, looking at the wolves coming closer. A second later, they were visible. The wolf on the left was a brown wolf with chocolate brown eyes. The one in the middle was a pale lavender colored wolf that almost looked like a white wolf with sapphire eyes. The wolf on the right was a light brown colored with midnight black eyes.

"It's the one in the middle… that wolf smells of Lunar Flowers, just like Cheza…" said Tsume and Kiba, and crouched low, ready to attack. Cheza let out a small gasp when she saw the 3 wolves. A moment later, the 3 wolves appeared in front of Cheza, Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe.

"What do you want?" Kiba demanded.

"What are you doing with my sister?" you demanded (as I said before, you're the pale lavender colored wolf that almost looked like a white wolf with sapphire eyes). The eyes of the 4 wolves widened.

"What do you mean?!" Tsume snapped, taking a small step closer. You decided to ignore the 4 wolves around your sister.

"Sister… I-" you were cut off by the light brown colored wolf on the right.

"Cheza, I hope you remember me and my brother." Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe looked at Cheza for her answer.

"Of course I remember you Shingi, and your brother, Enji." Replied Cheza. Before anyone got to say anything, Kiba interrupted.

"Cheza, what the hell is going on?! And what does this girl who smells of Lunar Flowers mean when she called you her sister?!" Silence overcame the 2 groups, until Cheza broke it.

"She is this one's sister… she was also made of Lunar Flowers, and also is a key to Paradise, like me… the only difference between us if that she's a wolf, and I'm not."

"WHAT?!" Toboe and Hige exclaimed, while Tsume and Kiba's eyes widened. You changed into your human form, along with Shingi, Enji, Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe. Shingi had brown hair and brown eyes, Enji had light brown hair and black eyes, while you had long light purple hair that reached up to your waist and the same beautiful sapphire colored eyes.

"So that's why you both smelled of Lunar-" you cut Tsume off (which pissed him off).

"Sister, I have no time for this… look, I just came here to tell you that Darcia is looking for us again-" now you were the one cut off.

"And I found you both." You heard a voice behind and looked, along with the others to find Darcia in his big ship (this forest was like leading to the ocean… yeah let's say that). You and the others gasped, taking a few steps back. You quickly changed into your wolf form along with the others, and circled Cheza protectively.

"You know Tsuki (that's your name… it means moon), you should be careful… you're one of the targets too you know! Said Darcia, and fired his laser. Kiba quickly reverted to his human form, got Cheza, and jumped out of harm's way, then reverted back to his wolf form.

"Thank you Kiba…" Cheza murmured to the white wolf, who nodded in return.

"Oh come on you two… I only need Cheza to bring back my love, Harmona, and use Tsuki to gain ultimate power!" exclaimed Darcia. You jumped at him (you have great jumping skills and stuff) and knocked him down, amazing everyone.

"Tch, like I'd let you use me and my sister like that…" Without warning, Darcia kicked you, making you fall of the ship. Fortunately, Enji caught you and put you down.

"Thank you Enji…" you muttered, and jumped back. Just when you did, Darcia quickly fired the lazer at the unsuspecting Enji and Shingi, killing them (he made it extra strong).

"ENJI! SHINGI!" you yelled, and ran forward, only to be stopped by Kiba, who grabbed you.

"LET GO!" you screamed, and tried to get free, but his grip wouldn't loosen.

"Don't do something stupid… If you die, Cheza will not be happy…" said Kiba, and placed you next to Tsume, and jumped next to you. Without warning, you jumped high in the air, and took out something from your pocket… it was a senbon needle (same needle Haku from Naruto used)! You aimed it right at Darcia's heart and was about to fire when he fired his laser at Toboe and Hige, wounding them and knocking them unconscious. Cheza fell down on her knees in pain.

`This one cannot take this pain…' she thought, and grasped her chest.

"The blood of these wolves should convince you, Cheza, but I'm not so sure about your sister…" said Darcia evilly. You saw what happened below and put your senbon needle back in your pocket and jumped down.

"TOBOE! HIGE!" yelled Tsume (I know, it's unlike him).

`What should I do…?' you thought, until an idea flashed into your mind. You jumped on Darcia's ship once again, and held a knife you had to his throat (you reverted to human).

"Leave us alone… or die." You muttered, but everyone still heard you. Cheza gasped and stood up slowly, leaning on a nearby tree for support.

`Something's wrong… I smell something… no someone… but who… where?' Kiba thought as he looked around.

`Something's wrong here…' Tsume thought, as he, too, looked around. You were about to slice Darcia's throat but stopped when you hear Cheza struggle from below. You looked down to see a man holding a knife at Cheza's throat, like you were doing to Darcia. Kiba and Tsume tried to save her, but whenever they moved, the man pressed the knife harder against her throat, drawing blood. You smirked.

"You won't kill her." You said, and pressed the knife harder against Darcia's throat.

"Oh?" Kiba and Tsume looked at you, not knowing what you meant.

"You said you want to use her to resurrect Harmona, and use me to gain eternal power. But, if you kill her, how are you going to resurrect Harmona?" you questioned, as Kiba and Tsume smirked. You were surprised when Darcia also smirked (Boy, a lot of smirking here… //gets hit by a shoe// ok, I'll shut up).

"If I kill her, you will be the Flower Maiden… and I could use you to bring my love back, and gain eternal power at the same time! It's less trouble… and I will go with that idea!" replied Darcia, and looked at the man holding Cheza. He nodded and…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well folks, that's it for the first chapter! Thanks for reading, and please remember to review! I don't care if u say oh it was good or it was bad… or actually tell me what was good and what was bad and was I should correct…