Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ~* III *~ Our Enchanted Hearts... ❯ Kidnapped... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

---------------------------------------------------------

Kidnapped...

---------------------------------------------------------

Rei: * Talking to herself* That stupid jerk!! Trying to win me with toys and such...just who does he think he is!? ....Rei....it's not normal to be talking to yourself....yeah but I'm all lonely and depressed....Hm?

???: * Something or someone making sounds in the bushes*......

Rei: Who's there?!

**

Amy: Way to go Marik...you made her angry..normally she'd never get made at anyone...

Malik: Til now...

Marik: YOUR NOT HELPING!!!

Zack: I wonder if we should go find her...

Bakura: Leave the sorceress be...

Leanne: .................

Amy: What?

Leanne: ...I'm not sure but I have this...strange feeling that some...is happening right now...

**

Ryou and Duke: * Laughing their asses off* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tristin: * His left sleeve of his kimono is on fire becase he was messing around with a firecracker* Ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhh!! It won't go out!!!!!

Ryou and Duke: * Still laughing to death* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tristin: SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!! AHH!! * Trys to put out the fire on his sleeve but...the flame just gets bigger..* AHHH!!

Isis: Tristin!! Hold still!!!

Tristin: AHHH!!! AHHH!!!! AHHH!!!! AHHH!!! AHHHH!!!

Odeon: I'll save you!!! * Pours hot tea on Tristin*

Trisitn: Yes!! The fire is out!!!.........................................................AHHH!! THE TEA!! IT'S BURNING MY SKIN!!!!!!!!!

Ryou and Duke: * Laughs even harder* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

**

Yami: Here Tea...* Hands her some pink cotten candy*

Tea: Thank you so much!! * Nibbles on the candy* So sweet!!

Mai: Hey look....

Joey: A haunted fun house? They never had dat last year...

Tea: Let's go in!!

Mai: But...what about the others?

Joey: What about dem?

Mai: well...it would be way funer if everyone was with us...you know?

Joey: Yeah I guess...

Yami: Then..let's go find them... * All walking*

Tea: ...............

Joey: .............

Mai: ..............

Yami: ............

Tea: Hey I just remembered something....

Mai and Yami: Hm?

Joey: What?

Tea: Where's....Serenity? I don't remember her with us when we splited up...

Mai: ................

Yami:..............

Joey:...........................SERENITY!!!!!

Mai: I'm sure she's just fine Joey...relax...

Joey: ( T_T ).......

**

Rei: If you don't come out now...I'll force you to..and I will show no mercy...* See's a small blue ball roll to her feet from the bushes* What the? * The ball explodes with white powder everywhere*....* Cough!! cough!!* S-sleeping powder?!

???: And now...your all mine.... ( She can't see who the person is because the white powder is still in the atmosphere...basically it's like a fog)

Rei: * Getting drowzy* [ Shit!! This stuff is strong!!] * Pulls out her mini katana out from the inside of her sleeve and holds it in a defencive position*

???: Don't resist....Rei....It'll only make things harder...

Rei: [ M-my vision...it's...going all..blurry....no!! I..must stay strong!!] W-who....are you?

???: The one that can save you...

Rei: * Falls into a deep sleep*....

**

Serenity: I wonder...where everyone...went to...* Looks around*

Some Guy: Hey babe...you alone?

Serenity: Well I-

Some Dude: Why don't you come with us...

Some Face:( Yes I know...there is three of them and I couldn't think of the last name so there...) We'll show you how to have fun...

Serenity: N-no..I-

Some Guy: * Grabs her hand and all three pull her into a near by forest ( I'm not too sure where the forest came but...whatever)*

Serenity: No!! Stop!! Let me go!!

Some Dude: * Caressing her cheek* Shhh...don't worry...we won't hurt you.....we just want to have alittle fun that's all...

Serenity: Please just leave me alone!!

Some Face: * Behind Serenity and rubbing up against her* ...you'll just love what we've got in store for you...

Serenity: * Blush* N-no...

Some Guy: * Pulls Serenity's kimono down reavleing her bare shoulders*...yes...just relax baby...

Serenity: I said let me go.....or else....

Some Guy: * Ignoring her pleases and began to kiss and suck on her neck*

Serenity: I said.......LET ME GO!!!! * Kicks Some Gay in the balls and runs off*

Some Face: Yo!! Some Guy...are you ok?

Some Guy: G-go after her you idiots!!

Some Dude: Oh right!! * Chases after Serenity*

Serenity: [ Run!! Just keep running!!] * Pulls her kimono back over her shoulders* [ No!! There almost caught up with me!!] Someone!! Anyone!! Help me!!!

Some Dude: Oh no you don't!! * Jumps on top of Serenity*

Serenity: Ahhh!!!

Some Dude: We were gonna take it easy on ya...but....if you wanna play rough then fine!!

???: You better back away...if you know what's good for you...

Serenity: * Gasp* That voice.......it's Kaiba!!

Kaiba: * Wearing a balck and white kimono* Step away from the girl....

Some Dude: * Gets up from Serenity* Your.....your Seto Kaiba....

Some Face: He thinks he's tough shit huh?

Some Guy: I'll have the honor and pleasure in kicking your spoiled rich ass!! * Chrages at Kaiba* YOUR MINE!!!

Kaiba: ....you pathetic fool * Upper cuts him in the stomach*

Some Guy: GRWH!! * Recovers quickly* You got lucky...but not this time!!!! * Punches Kaiba in the head*

Kaiba: * Head starts to bleed*

Some Guy: Heh.....your nothing but chicken shit....huh?

Kaiba: ...is that all? * Grabs his arm and knees the outside of it making it bend the other way and breaking or disconnecting whatever*

Some Guy: * On th ground in pain* AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity: Kaiba.....

Some Face: .......t-this guy is stronger then we thought....

Some Dude: Let's get out of here before he ends up killing us!! * Both pick up Some Guy ( the one with the broken arm) and take off*

Kaiba: Patheic vermins...

Serenity:....S-Seto....

Kaiba:....hm? Serenity.....are....you ok? * Kneeling down to her level*

Serenity: Seto....I.....* Wraps her arms around his neck and begins to cry on his shoulder* Seto!! I'm so glad you came!! I was so scared!!!

Kaiba: * Puts his arms around her*.....it's ok now....your safe....

**

Rei: Ahhh....it....feels like...there's a million bees buzzing in my head...

???: Finally came huh?

Rei: Huh?! Who are you?! What do you want with me?!

???: I....only want......to be with you......forever....

TO BE CONTINUED....