Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Mine ❯ Seto ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel of Mine

By Queen Of Curses

Summary: Yet another song fic about Seto and Yami. Seto writes a letter to Yami about how he has always felt. A bit sappy and emotional, though. Seto's POV.

Disclaimer: I do not own Seto, Yami, or the song 'Angel of Mine' sung by Monica.

A/N: This is written in letter form. And also in Seto's POV. Well, I hope you enjoy this fic!

Dear Yami,

How are you doing? You're probably wondering why I'm sending this letter to you. Well, it's hard to explain. You don't know how nervous and uneasy I am right now, as I write this. I should get to the point of this letter very soon.

I think you've already heard the news that Mokuba........died a week ago. There was a funeral for Mokuba. The only one who attended was I. I didn't want anyone else to come, to see me crying. I have a reputation, you know. Anyways, after the funeral, I had the idea of doing something.

Don't think me insane, for I already am, but I'm killing myself tonight. I figured there's no point of living if your only living relative is...well, not living anymore. So I wish to tell you something that I think is important that you might know.

I hope that you're in a private area, for in my mind, I picture that you'll be shocked with the news that I bear. Yami...I love you. Please....please don't throw this letter away. I hoped to tell you this before I pass away. Oh, shit, please, you have to understand how I feel! Fuck, now my tears are messing up the ink.

Remember the time we first met? We were both in a club somewhere in the city. I was buying a drink when I felt eyes on my back. When I turned around, it was you. Damn, you were just so bloody perfect! Who could resist you?

On with this letter...I never knew what you were thinking when I saw you checking me out. I thought that you could have possibly liked me. But years after knowing you, I just threw the thought away. There was no way in God's name that you could have been interested in me, a worthless person who's only liked for his money.

Oh, I always knew love couldn't be bought. To me, money is just useless. It can't give anything to you. Well, nothing really that important anyways. It can't buy friendship, trust, loyalty, and love. Just like the saying goes: "The best things are free."

If you'd have only known what I've felt all these years. I would have given up anything to be with you. You could have called it an obsession. But after 10 years of knowing you and being around you...whether in high school, college, or our weekly chess club, I never did lose feelings for you, even if I did know they wouldn't be returned in a million years.

Yami, there's something special about you that I can't quite describe. And keeping these feelings hidden all this time makes me feel like I'm bleeding in the inside, until I finally told you. And now all the bleeding has stopped, but it still hurts inside.

I've watched you every time I could possibly have. I saw you talking with your friends, spending time with your Aibou, or just see you walk by me. Yami, I don't think you know how it feels to be so close to someone, but yet so far.

~*~

When I first saw you I

Already knew

There was something inside

Of you

Something I thought that I

Would never find

Angel of Mine

I looked at you looking at me

Now I know why they say

The best things are free

I don't belove you boy you are

So fine

Angel of mine

How you changed my world

You'll never know

I'm different now you

Helped me grow

You came into my life

Sent from above

When I lacked of hope

You showed me love

I'm checkin for you

Boy you're right on time

Angel of Mine

~*~

Remember the time we were always science project partners during high school? Or the short times we shared having a little conversation? Do those times mean nothing to you? Those times meant almost everything to me.

Now, on to business-like things, even if I'm not in that sort of mood. Since there's no one to run Kaiba Corporation, you and Yugi can handle that can you? I've already made death wishes that are now legal. So when there's news that I've already passed away, go to my mansion, go to the 2nd floor bathroom, and open up the tile that's green. It should be easy, seeing the 2nd floor bathroom entirely consists of white tiles.

Inside the secret compartment are my legal death wishes that I wish to be carried out. So you and Yugi will run Kaiba Corporation, make millions off of it, and do whatever you want with the money.

~*~

Nothing means more to me than

What we shared

No one this so well can ever compare

Let's start the way you move

You're still on my mind

Angel of Mine

Whatcha mean to me you'll

Never know

Deep inside I need to show

I never knew I could feel

Each moment

As if they were new

Every breath that I take

The love that we make

I only share it with you

~*~

So, Yami, I guess this is goodbye. Remember me, and how I felt about you. Remember all, the times we shared and please, let them mean more to you than they did before. And, no, I won't see you in heaven. I have a feeling that I'll be joining Satan.

I love you very much, and I don't care whether you feel the same of not. My feeling will never change, and I hope you know that. And one more thing, you shouldn't worry in the future whether you'll go to heaven or hell.

That's because...er...it's very stupid to say this...and... um....pretty embarrassing to say...but I guess these are my final words to you, Yami. You're my angel. My dark angel.

~*~

I looked at you looking at me

Now I know why they say

The best things are free

I don't belove you boy you are

So fine

Angel of mine

How you changed my world

You'll never know

I'm different now you

Helped me grow

~*~

Love,

Seto Kaiba

~*~

Angel of Mine

~*~

QOC: I don't know if it's the song, the fic, or me. But after I wrote this, I read it over and I found myself crying my eyes out. Well, please review and no flames please.