Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Awakening Emotions ❯ Repeating Thoughts ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

Repeating Thoughts

Kat stayed in Seto's arms while they headed to Kaiba Mansion in the nice warm limo, this didn't seem to bother Seto because he was unwilling to let Kat out of his arms. Kat soon fell asleep in Seto's warm embrace.

~*~ Kat's Dream sequence beginning ~*~

Kat was running for her life from something she couldn't see trying to escape the hunting voice that was speaking to her.

"You will never get away from me!" a voice kept saying over and over.

"Seto please come rescue me for this world, SETO?!" She would say hoping that he would in fact come to her aid and save her from her nightmares.

"He can't help you Kat he will never help you!" The voice said again.

"He will come rescue me I know he will!" She kept telling the voice.

"Then I will have to deal with him just as I have dealt with everything else." The voice laughed.

"No, I will not allow you to hurt Seto." She screamed at the unknown voice.

"You can't stop me!" The voice said getting rather angry with Kat for protesting.

~*~ End Kat's Dream sequence ~*~

Kat awoke with a jolt from her nightmare by a tender voice telling her that she was safe. Kat slowly opened her eyes to see Seto's gorgeous blue eyes fill with so much concern and… Love?!

"Seto?" Kat asked nuzzling closer to Seto's chest.

"Yes Kat?" Seto asked as he lightly pulled her closer to him.

"Please don't let him hurt me again." Kat asked in a small voice.

"I promise you he will never lay a hand on you again." Seto said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." Kat said putting her head on Seto's shoulder.

Seto just smile at Kat, as she got comfortable on his lap. Kat had nuzzled her way into the crock of Seto's neck, which she was starting to kiss gently, Seto gasped at the feeling of Kat's lips on his neck he tilted his head to the side so Kat could get better access to his neck with her lips. Kat wasn't trying to turn Seto on but she could tell she wasn't doing a good job of not turning him on because the fact that he was breathing differently and there was the fact she was able to feel him through he pants was the biggest indicator of what she was doing to him. Kat had stopped her assault of Seto's neck, which earned her a groan of disapproval for the young CEO that was cradling her body against his.

"I'm sorry Seto." Kat said waiting for him to hit/yell at her like Duke always did.

"F-f-for w-w-what?" Seto asked still in the daze that Kat had put him in.

"For coming on to you …" Kat stopped speaking seeing Seto's piecing blue eyes locked on to her own green eyes.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Seto said bringing his hand up to her cheek.

"But…" Kat said but was cut off again but this time by a finger against her lips.

"To tell you the truth I don't mind." Seto said moving his finger away from her lips.

"You don't?" Kat asked seeing him blush.

"No… I liked it." Seto said turning even redder.

"Really?" Kat said giggling a little.

"Yes and that's because I-I- like you very much." Seto said kissing her cheek.

"I like you too Seto Kaiba." Kat said kissing him on the lips gently.

Seto was disappointed that Kat had stopped kissing him when she had he really wanted her to continue but he knew she had to stop because they had arrived at the mansion where Kat would live until she wanted to go live with one of her other friends. The bodyguards opened the limo doors to let the occupants out.

"Do you want me to take her Mr. Kaiba?" Asked one of the bodyguards.

"No it's alright Hiroyuki I got her." Seto said to the guard known as Hiroyuki.

"Seto? Where are we?" Kat asked nuzzling closer to Seto's neck.

"We are at my mansion where hopefully Mokuba is waiting." Seto said kissing her cheek.

"Oh ok, who are those four?" Kat asked pointing to the four bodyguards.

"I'll introduce you to them when we are inside, my love." Seto said with a smile.

"What did you say?" Kat asked wanting to hear him say it again.

"I called you my love." Seto said blushing yet again that night.

"Just checking." Kat said kissing his neck.

Seto managed to control himself as he grabbed his house key but found out it wasn't need because Mokuba had opened the door to let him in.

"Seto? What happened to Kat?" Mokuba asked very concerned about Kat.

"I'll explain lets go into the living room, ok?" Seto said still holding Kat in his arms.

"Joey and Tristan are here they said they needed to talk to you immediately." Mokuba said as they walked into the living room were Joey and Tristan were waiting.

Joey and Tristan looked up to see Kaiba caring Kat in his arms and Mokuba fallowed by four really big guys.

"What did Duke do to Kat?!" Joey and Tristan asked.

"You two knew about this?" Seto asked a little irritated.

"Yeah we found out just before we came here to tell you about it." Joey told him honestly.

"Really you and Tristan came here to tell me that." Seto asked as he sat down with Kat still in his arms.

Kat awoke to the sound of Mokuba's panicked voice and then the sound of Joey and Tristan's voices sounding afraid that something bad had happened to her.

"I'm fine I'm just sore." Kat said right out of the blue scaring everyone in the room.

"Kat you scared all of us don't do that." Seto said trying to calm his raging heart beat.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare any of you." Kat said giggling a little.

"Are you alright?" Joey asked knowing he should have taken her with him and Tristan.

"I am now." Kat said unwrapping her arms from around Seto's neck.

"Duke is dead!" Tristan said angry that Duke even thought of laying a hand on Kat.

"Seto can you please put me down?" Kat asked sweetly.

"Seto??" Joey and Tristan asked with wide eyes.

"Yes she just called me Seto and yes Kat I will put you down." Seto said as he put her next to him.

"Thank you." Kat said relaxing into the very comfortable couch.

Everyone smiled even the four bodyguards who where standing by the fireplace. Kat looked at them wondering who they were and since Seto was to busy watching her she decided to ask them who they were her self.

"Excuse me?" Kat asked looking at the four guards.

"Oh that's right I forgot to introduce you to them." Seto said with an innocent smile on his face.

"Yeah you did." Kat said pocking him in the ribs with her finger.

"Kat, Joey, and Tristan I would like you to meet Kat's new bodyguards." Seto said pointing to the four guards.

"My bodyguards?" Kat asked looking at him funny.

"Yes your bodyguards. Mokuba and I already have two of our own, kinda." Seto said honestly.

"Ok. I still need to know their names, don't I?" Kat asked a little less puzzled.

"Of course." Seto said standing up and walking over to the four guards.

"This is Hiroyuki." Seto said pointing to the one beside him.

"Nice to meet you Kat." Hiroyuki said with a smile.

"This is Shawn." Seto said pointing to the guy next to Hiroyuki.

"Nice to meet you my lady Kat." Shawn said bowing to Kat.

"Suck up!" Hiroyuki said laughing.

"This is Alex." Seto said ignoring the other two men.

"Nice to meet ya." Alex said in a thick Australian accent.

"And this is Vincent." Seto said stepping up the last bodyguard.

"Nice to see you are still alive kiddo." Vincent said with a smile.

"Nice to see you as well Vincent." Kat said smiling at him.

"You two know each other?" Seto asked sitting back down by Kat.

"Yes Vincent is my brother." Kat told everyone honestly.

"Sorry Kaiba for not telling you sooner." Vincent told his employer.

"It's quite alright." Seto told Vincent honestly.

Everyone was talking about nothing really the bodyguards were watching Kat closely and where also watching everyone else as they scanned the room, until Kat screamed in sheer pain drawing there attention back to herself.

"Aaahhh!" Kat screamed as she moved the wrong way.

"What's wrong with my little sister?" Vincent asked getting angry.

"Duke Devlin is what happened to Kat." Seto said looking at Kat's shaking body.

"What did he do to her?!" Vincent almost demanded.

"He did this to me." Kat said standing up and taking off her shirt.

Everyone in the room gasped, except Seto, at the site of Kat's badly bruise back and shoulders. Everyone was furious about what Kat was showing them and they all wanted to strangle Duke for the pain he had inflicted up on Kat, just because he clamed he loved her.

"Are you alright little sister?" Vincent asked concern lased through out his words.

"I am now that I'm away from Duke." Kat said as she tried to control another urge to scream again.

"Duke is going to pay for what he did to you." Joey said locking eyes with Kaiba.

"That he is." Seto agreed with Joey.

"Hey Kaiba, what if Duke comes here to get Kat?" Tristan asked knowing Duke would do such a thing.

"Just let him try to take Kat away from me and he'll regret ever setting eyes on her." Seto said with an evil smile gracing his lips.

Seto was determined to prove his intension that if Duke tried anything he himself would see to Duke's punishment, which wouldn't be very nice at all considering what he could do to Duke with out ever touching the bustard.

End Chapter 7