Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DOOM Group goes to Highschool! ❯ 50 Reviews party! ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey! I was checking out my stories awhile ago, and then I saw `DOOM Group goes to Highschool!' had 50 reviews! I decided this will be a special 50 review party! (Which the chapter shall be 50 pages!) No, just kidding. It would be way too long and I don't know if I would be able to do it, I mean, it's fairly possible that I could in fact do that if I tried, but it would take too long to do! Anyway, the normal story will resume after this chapter! Words to my Reviewers:
 
Alonegirl_34: Don't you know? I AM reading you and your friends minds! I can't tell you who's soul is going next, it would ruin the plot for you and the rest of the readers if I put in who is going to be Leviathan Chow. (Unless of course no one reads the words to the reviewers part of the story.)
 
Darkrose 17: OH MY GOD! They are swearing at me! -hides under bed- DON'T EAT ME, SQUIRRELIES!!
 
TheeBycth: Yup, Te'a is gone, and so is the fear of an apocalypse.
 
Lily Fairy: Yup, child. Child, Child Child, Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild! Can't tell you if Duke's soul is gonna be taken back for reasons stated in words to Alonegirl_34. (Oh, better not call him Dukey, Dartz stayed up late nights thinking of a special name for Duke. He will probably go crazy and try to kill you if you steal his name for Duke.)
 
Sakota: O_O Don't faint! Breathe! Breathe!
 
Disclaimer: By now I really hope you get Yu-Gi-Oh! Doesn't belong to me, if it did, do you think Dartz would be evil? NOOOO! He would live happily with Duke, duh! I also do not own Auron, Yuna, Rin, Tidus, Braska, or Rikku.
.....................................
 
The whole cast: 1...2...3... HAPPY 50 REVIEWS!!!!
 
Dartz: Isn't it wonderful! The kind Authoress is letting us have another party because we are cool enough to have 50 reviews! And this time Raphael and Keith won't ruin the party!
 
Bandit Keith: -break dancing-
 
Raphael: -doing his special wing falling effect-
 
Te'a: EW! That is so girly! Seriously, Yu-Gi-Oh is supposed to be a suspenseful anime, not some Girly anime so girls will giggle every 5 seconds! GEEZ! -storms to food-bowl-
 
Duke: <.< She must be mad because she won't be in the story anymore.
 
Dartz: You will be in the story, so now you can finally be a full-time actor.
 
Duke: I know! Isn't it great?! I can spend so much time with you!
 
Dartz: Joy..
 
Valon: 50 reviews, eh? I must be so popular.
 
Yugi: Yeah... I'm sure you're the reason people read the story.
 
Valon: Admit it Yugi, I'm hot, chicks love me!
 
Yugi: Yeahhhhhhh, I'm sure the story has so many reviews because of YOU. NOPE! Nothing to do WHATSOEVER with the plot or anything. -rolls his eyes-
 
Joey: How come MY soul hasn't been taken yet in the story?!
 
Bandit Keith: -stops breakdancing- Trust me, kid, it ain't a bag of chips. You're stuck doing nothing but picking your nose all day.
 
Kyoshi: Sorta like the Authoress made me do?
 
Bandit Keith: She said not literally, and how did you get here anyway? Shouldn't you be preparing for chapter 5 of Guardian Angel?
 
Kyoshi: Whoa, Danielle just put up Chapter 4 a few days ago! She's letting us have a little break until she starts up on chapter 5, so I decided I would see what Katsuya does when we're not doing Guardian Angel.
 
Bandit Keith: Speaking of, has anything REALLY good happened yet in Guardian Angel? ^-^
 
Kyoshi: ¬_¬ Don't be such an ass about it, Keith.
 
Bandit Keith: WHOA! You're so mean when you aren't in Guardian Angel!
 
Kyoshi: ^^;; Sorry, didn't mean to put it so harshly. But I stand by what I just said.
 
Joey: KYOSHI! -glomp-
 
Kyoshi: @_@ Hi, Katsuya!
 
Joey: What are you doing here?
 
Kyoshi: Oh nothing, just visiting.
 
Joey: Great! Lemme introduce you to my friends!
 
Kyoshi: Okay.
 
Joey: Yo homies! This is Kyoshi!
 
Tristan: Ooh, it's your boyfriend!
 
Joey: He's not, not, NOT my boyfriend!
 
Tristan: Sure, keep telling yourself that. -walks away to talk to someone-
 
Mokuba: Wow Seto, this is a huge party! I mean HUGE!
 
Seto: Yup. -looking around-
 
Mokuba: Who are you looking for, bro?
 
Seto: No one.
 
Allister: -conveniently standing a couple feet away-
 
Seto: Say Mokuba, I uh.. Gotta go get something to eat! -scuttles away-
 
Mokuba: Wow, he always seems to need to get something to eat every night around 9 a clock, I wonder if it's some sort of disorder I should worry about.
 
Miruko: -sighs and shakes his head- You're so gullible Mokuba. Don't you know he always steps out to go on a date with my brother?
 
Mokuba: Sh-shock! He told me he hated Allister's guts and if he tried anything he would have him killed with a dull spoon!
 
Miruko: o.0 A dull spoon? Interesting... But yeah, he goes to meet Allister.
 
Mokuba: -^^- How romantic! But I'm mad he didn't tell me, the jerk!
 
Miruko: Ever notice how four letters of our name match, Mokuba? Do you think the producers did that on purpose to prove a point that you remind Allister of me or something?
 
Mokuba: Now where would you get such an idea like that? It's not like the producers try and pound us with any foreshadowing mallets or anything!
 
Miruko: Riiiiiiiight. -scuttles away-
 
Yugi: -to Valon- Is it me, or does everyone seem to scuttle away when they're with Mokuba?
 
Valon: I dunno. -drinking beer-
 
Te'a: Ooh, gimme some of that! -grabs a can of beer-
 
Yugi: O.O;;
 
Te'a: BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCH!
 
Everyone else: Holy Moley of Barstroley Guacamole!
 
Te'a: What? o.O
 
Kyoshi: ^-^ That was such an awesome burp!
 
Joey: It smells like beer. Of course, I'm used to that smell..
 
Kyoshi: ;_; Poor Katsuya, his dad being a drunken guy and all.
 
Tristan: I thought his name was Joey? o.o;
 
Joey: I have a double-identity! ^_^
 
Tristan: OOOOOOOH! Double! -is easily amused-
 
Dartz: -starts DJing-
 
Duke: Ooh! Dartz, put in this CD I made myself!
 
Dartz: You... sing?
 
Duke: Hell's yeah!
 
Dartz: ... Okay..
 
CD: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! SCREEEEEE!
 
Dartz: OH MY GOD! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING! -passes out-
 
Duke: Oh, sorry. The first song was my bat-call song.
 
Dartz: x_______X
 
Bandit Keith: -kicks Dartz's body-
 
Raphael: >.< You're hurting Master Dartz!!
 
Bandit Keith: YEAH?! Well you hurt ME when you took my soul! Traitor!
 
Raphael: Well you said I could..
 
Duke: ^-^ Lucky for me Dartzy Wartzy put my soul back!
 
Raphael and Bandit Keith: Dartzy Wartzy? o_______O
 
Dartz: X________x x____________X
 
Yugi: -looking at DJ box thing- It has always been my dream to be a DJ.
 
Seto: -goes to DJ box- Dream destroyed.
 
Yugi: ;~~~~~; WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!
 
Valon: Oh shut it, it's always ME this, ME that! Like you're the STAR or something. -rolls his eyes-
 
Te'a: Yugi, you know in five years there will be other animes that will perk up the viewers interest and your show will just be kicked off to the side never to be used again unless they need comedic value.
 
Yugi: Wha-What?!
 
Odion: Marik invited me here, so I came.
 
Shadi: Marik invited me here, so I refused until he threatened to kill me with a paper-clip.
 
Marik: -shakily going around with a box of paper-clips like he's crazy-
 
Bakura: -sigh- People always see me shaky.. Mostly because Yami Bakura frightens me...
 
Yami Bakura: For gods sake will you get a back-bone?! Oh, and fangirls. -winks-
 
Miruko: LOOKIE! I illegally got hold of 50 kegs of alcohol just for the occasion!
 
Allister: O_O Oh my god!! Miruko, you're alive?!
 
Miruko: ^=^ Yup!
 
Allister and Miruko: -hug and start singing `we are family'-
 
Duke: What about MY singing?! >.<
 
Joey: What about it?
 
Kyoshi: Katsuya, don't be so mean.
 
Joey: Who asked you? What are you, my mom?!
 
Joey's mom: -suddenly appears from nowhere- NO ONE BUT ME IS JOEY'S MOTHER!!
 
Kyoshi: GYAH! Scary woman!
 
Joey: Um, yeah, she is kinda like that.
 
Joey's mom: >_O What was that?! -randomly passes out due to her random randomness-
 
Marik: -to Kyoshi- Hello. Hehehehehehehe! Would you like a paper-clip?
 
Kyoshi: Um.. Uh.. S-sure.
 
Marik: BWAHAHAHA!! -runs out-
 
Kyoshi: <_<
 
Joey: >_>
 
Kyoshi: <_<
 
Joey: >_>
 
Tristan: <_>
 
Kyoshi: OH MY GOD! Are eyes supposed to do that?!
 
Joey: If it's Tristan, then yes, yes they are.
 
Yugi: Let's all do the Kirby dance! <(^-^<) (>^-^)> (^'u'^) (V^_^V) <(^_^)>
 
Valon: That's um.. Very impressive, the one where your hands go down make you look fat though.. (No really, if you look closely, it's bigger then the other ones.)
 
Seto: He is already fat.
 
Allister: That's rude!
 
Yugi: I'M FAT?! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
 
Auron: -sitting in a dark, dark corner drinking his jug of Sake- All that exists is me and this jug, me and this jug.
 
Yuna: SO YOU WERE DRUNK ON MY WHOLE PILGRIMAGE?!
 
Auron: Um, duh. How do you think I dealt with Tidus' whining and your constant getting kidnapped? Not to mention the thousands of Auron/Rikku fics that Rin keeps telling me about.
 
Yuna: That's nothing, ever read an Auron/Braska fic?
 
Auron: Those I can deal with.
 
Yuna: I know, but man this one I read was so touching! It was almost as if everything that was in the fic really happened on my father's pilgrimage!
 
Auron: Mm-hmm.. -runs away quickly-
 
Allister: Hey Yuna! I cos-played as you once!
 
Yuna: I know, I saw! You did a really nice job. I was impressed you could do the Macalania scene so well with your boyfriend, especially seeing as how there was no lake in sight!
 
Allister: -turning red- Um, yeah, let's keep that between us.
 
Yuna: ^_^ I can't, I already posted the picture on my Shounen-ai website!
 
Allister: Oh..
 
Kyoshi and Joey: -just happen to be at a near-by table-
 
Yuna: OOH! Kyoshi, Joey!!!
 
Kyoshi: Hmm?
 
Yuna: Mind if I take a picture of you both kissing for my website??
 
Kyoshi: Um...
 
Joey: NO! You may certainly NOT do anything of the sort! -grabs Kyoshi's wrist and storms away-
 
Yuna: DAMMIT! -walks away-
 
Allister: o.0 Weirdo.
 
Raphael: -somehow got into a duel monster match with Bandit Keith- I summon Guardian-
 
Bandit Keith: Ooh! An angel card?!
 
Raphael: -_-; Oh my god, it's a fetish I tell you.
 
Valon: Well it's your own fault.
 
Raphael: Excuse me?
 
Valon: Think about it, whenever your name is mentioned, a single white feather always seems to fall. Don't you find that a coincidence?
 
Raphael: -_-
 
Duke: Dartz, you up? -poking at Dartz-
 
Dartz: Yeah, I'm up.
 
Duke: GOOD! -hugs Dartz-
 
Dartz: ... Eh? -hugs back-
 
Allister: That is so romantic!
 
Seto: It sure is. It reminds me of when we started dating.
 
Te'a: Oh my god, can it get any gaggier?!
 
Seto: Te'a, shut up. Allister and I are having a moment!
 
Te'a: A moment?! You two have the whole fic to have a `moment'!
 
Leviathan: -walks into the party, somehow o.O-
 
Everyone: AAAAAAAHH! -runs around in circles-
 
Leviathan: Relax, dawgs. I'm here for the party.
 
Everyone: Oh. -relaxes and continues doing whatever they were doing-
 
Mako: DERRRR! That's a big fish! DERRRR!
 
Bandit Keith: I'm gonna lose!! My soul is going to be taken, AGAIN!
 
Raphael: Relax, we're not using the Seal of Oricalcos. (Not sure if that is how you spell it or not)
 
Bandit Keith: Or are we? o.0
 
Yugi: Ordinarily I would be worried about whoever was dueling a member of the Big Bad Doom Group!Member, but saying as how it's Bandit Keith and in the show no one likes him, my interest in keeping his soul safe is low.
 
Dartz: Well aren't you nice.
 
Yugi: I see you got a new purse.
 
Dartz: Huh? -looks at his arm, which Duke is clinging to- Oh, uh, yeah.
 
Miruko: ;_; I got no love interest.
 
Mokuba: That's because you're dead, moron.
 
Miruko: Not here! Here I am alive!
 
Mokuba: ... Whatever.
 
Raphael: Look at it this way, I've got no love interest.
 
Miruko: I'm sure if someone thought about it, your love interest could be Bandit Keith!
 
Raphael: Um, no. Just no.
 
Bandit Keith: Yeah, we're friends!
 
Valon: Friends with benefits?
 
Bandit Keith & Raphael: NO!
 
Valon: ^^; Okay.
 
Yugi: ^.^
 
Valon: n.n
 
Bandit Keith: -grins suspiciously at Raphael-
 
Raphael: -grins back-
 
Bandit Keith & Raphael: Friends with benefits?
 
Valon: >.<;;
 
Yugi: Huh?
 
Dartz: Uh, hey guys?
 
Te'a: Hmm?
 
Dartz: There is a police guy outside saying they know someone smuggled in 50 kegs of alcohol, and if we don't stop the party immediately then they will stop the party themselves and arrest everyone inside of the building regardless if they are guilty or not.
 
Te'a: But we're having fun!
 
Dartz: TOO BAD!!! Leviathan, show them out.
 
Leviathan: -drinking some punch- Hey dude, it's always `Do this, do that!' Well I ain't your frickin' slave! Do it yourself, lazy!
 
Dartz: -_-; Fine!
 
................................................
 
Well, did you like the chapter? I hope so! I would like to thank all my reviewers for their reviews, I'm glad you like the story so far! I probably won't be putting anything up after this until Saturday (That is when I am coming home from Boston.) So I am hoping I will have lots of stuff to put up when I next update my stories! ^_^