Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ DOOM Group goes to Highschool! ❯ Get your game on sounds suspiciously like... ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello readers, it has been awhile, hasn't it? ^^;; I'm sorry, I'll try and update this more. I promise! Words to my reviewers:
 
Dartz_4_eva: Thanks. Really, Dartz fan? NOES! I'm not sure how many chapters there will be. I guess until I finish it? Not much of an answer, huh? As for putting you in. Hmm.. Sure, I'll put you in the chapter after next (After this is going to be a non-story chapter. Halloween special. WOOOOO! Spoooooky!) Just give me some info about yourself and what to put you as in the chapter, okay?
 
Darkrose 17: Well I'm glad the squirrels are tolerating the fic. As long as they don't try and viciously kill me. ^^;;
 
Liiily: Really? Hmm, looks like a guy's spelling. But if that's how it's spelled, I shall change it. ^_^ Actually, Dartz and Duke weren't making out, Duke was kissing Dartz, and Dartz just stood there like an idiot. <.<;;
 
TheeBycth: When did Yugi skip? Since... he learned. Yup, Seto drives. He really does, I remember because when he stole a car in the show, he was driving it. Other Dartz? <.<; There is no other Dartz. If there were, that would be cool though.
 
Yenchna: Yup, you were. ^^;; I wanted to put you in because... I AM THE AUTHORESS!!! -cough- Yes, poor Kaiba. I'm sure he'll be fine though. ^^;; They always say love hurts, or something. ^^;;;;;;;
 
Because she asked so nicely, I am putting Alonegirl_34 in this chapter, I think you'll be able to tell which is her. So don't worry!
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't belong to me. Neither does Bethany for that matter. But if they did, Yu-Gi-Oh would be more like a weird old western movie, and Bethany would........ I dunno.
 
(Tuesday)
......................................
 
Dartz: Allister, before we head off to school, why don't you go check on our hostage, hmm?
 
Allister: o.0 Why me?
 
Dartz: Because he's your boyfriend. Why else?
 
Allister: Alright.
 
Valon: Hehehe, we're so evil! And soon we will summon the Great Leviathan!
 
Dartz: -glares at Valon-
 
Valon: O____O I mean, you'll summon the Great Leviathan, Raphael, Allister, and I will just look pretty in the background.
 
Bethany: Yeah, Valon will look pretty! -stares at Valon-
 
Valon and Dartz: 0.o
 
Valon: Who are you?
 
Bethany: ^-^ I'm Bethany! I-
 
Dartz: ... Yay, another one of the authoress' smoked up reviewers. (No offense guys, seriously, none.)
 
Valon: I'm outta here. -walks out-
 
Bethany: Wait for meeeeeeeee! -follows quickly-
 
Valon: O_O DAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTZZZZZZZZZ!!!
 
Dartz: -filing his nails- Your problem, not mine.
 
Valon: >.< Fine, come on Bethany.
 
Bethany: <(^-^<) Yay! (>^-^)>
 
Dartz: Ahh, glad my workers can deal with their own problems and not need my assistance. I've been such a good guidance all these years!
 
Raphael: You have..?
 
Dartz: Yes, I have!
 
Raphael: What about that time Valon nearly set fire to his own foot?
 
Dartz: He was merely playing! ^^;
 
Raphael: And that time Allister almost got his arm taken off by that dog.
 
Dartz: ^^;; He's the one who wanted to pet it.
 
Raphael: And that time Allister and Valon tried dyeing my hair pink!!!
 
Dartz: Okay, I told them to try that.
 
Raphael: -_-; I'm going to class before I decide to lop off your head.
 
Dartz: Do that and you'll be leviathan chow!
 
Raphael: ... -leaves-
 
Dartz: ALLISTER, IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
 
Allister: I'LL BE DOWN SOON!!!!!!!!!!
 
Seto: >_O These exclamation points are making me suffocate.
 
Allister: Too bad. Now then, while I'm at school, I expect you to be a good little captive and not move! Okay?
 
Seto: And what if I don't agree?
 
Allister: Well lucky for us, I took your cell-phone, barred up the windows, locked all the doors (except for the one I'll be going out of in a minute), and somehow sound-proofed the room so no one will hear you.
 
Seto: Wow, what technology do you use to do the sound-proofing and where can I get it? No wait, Kaiba Corp could make a better one, which would be one billion times better than the one you're using, which even if-
 
Allister: -already left the room-
 
Seto: Well damn! I couldn't finish my bragging. ;_;
 
<><><><><><><>
 
Yugi: Well gee! I'm so pure and selfless and light and innocent that not even the darkest of foes could defeat me! Not even German ones. Even if their anger has nothing to do with me, I'd beat them down with my AWESOMENESS anyway!
 
Duke: Riiiiiiight.
 
Zigfried: Vell now.. Zat is what I call foreshadowing.
 
Duke: Who the heck are you?
 
Zigfried: Me? Oh no one, just the pretty boy of season six.
 
Valon: I think it's a law that there's at least one fruity guy in each season.
 
Bethany: YUGI! -glomps Yugi-
 
Yugi: X_o Owwie, my poor little innocent, pure, selfless, and light self!
 
Zigfried: ¬_¬ Excuse me while I go scrub myself down with a wire-brush. -rose petals surround him, and he disappears, hopefully never to be seen again-
 
Duke: Not even Pegasus is THAT gay!
 
Me: Or is he?
 
Bethany: Hi Danielle!
 
Me: Hi Bethany! -we both wave like we're hyped up on sugar-
 
Valon: o_0 Weirdoes.
 
Yugi: Hi Valon! How was your sleep? Was it good? I hope it was good! Boy, I love good things!
 
Valon: Did you just get off your medication? ._.
 
Yugi: I'm not on medication, as I am pure enough to withstand anything medications might be needed for!
 
Bethany: That's right! He's....
 
Drumrolls: -make a sound-
 
Bethany: SUPER YUGI! -starts in an announcer voice- Super Yugi, the strongest little teenager in all of the galaxy! He can withstand any darkness thrown his way!
 
Damian: -comes in and hurls a darkness ball at Yugi-
 
Yugi: -deflects it with his pureness-
 
Damian: DAMN YOU, MIDGET!! -disappears-
 
Bethany: -still has her announcer voice- He can win any duel, at any time, under any circumstance!
 
Kitty: -poofs in, and somehow her and Yugi are in the middle of a duel- I play the Blue eyes Ultimate Dragon!
 
Yugi: Wait, how did you do that?
 
Kitty: Plot purposes! Anyway, attack, my blue eyes!
 
Yugi: -has only 1 lifepoint left- No wait! I play Mirror Force! -puts Mirror Force on the field-
 
Kitty: Wait, you can't do that! -loses the duel-
 
Bethany: Of course he can because... He's Super Yugi!
 
Kitty: -pouts and walks out-
 
Bethany: -turns to random camera that appeared- Super Yugi, found at the shop nearest you!
 
Me: o_o I'm outta here. -disappears to go find a Jaden doll to torment-
 
Valon: What the hell was that all about?
 
Bethany: Yugi's greatness! Did you miss the last five minutes?
 
Bell: RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!
 
<><><><><><><>
 
Banner: Hello class, I'm-
 
Duke: In the wrong series? You're from the future! Try GX if you want a job. Besides, you just look like Dartz and I had a child. Dartz's hair style and my hair coloring! (What?! That's how I see Banner.)
 
Banner: .... Maybe I AM the child of you and Dartz! I'd laugh evilly, but I'm too nice to do so. And my eyes would risk opening.
 
Yugi: Can you continue with what you were saying? Please? -gives cute look-
 
Banner: Sorry. Anyway, I am your substitute teacher. Please call me Mr. Banner. And this is my cat Pharaoh. -holds up a cat, which also coincidentally has its eyes closed-
 
Joey: Uh.. What happened to the old teacher?
 
Banner: He got into a tragic ice-cream accident involving a motorcycle, a llama, and a clown. Brutal. So he asked me to fill in for him until he gets out of the ER.
 
Joey: -leans on his desk to talk to Allister- Is it me, or is there always a tragic accident with the teachers these days?
 
Allister: It's you.
 
Banner: So, anyway... To begin, we will call out names to see who made it to class.
 
Tristan: What are we, four?!
 
Bethany: YES! o_0
 
Banner: Erm.. -gets a piece of paper- Duke Devlin.
 
Duke: Here.
 
Banner: Yugi Muto.
 
Yugi: Your pure and most innocent student speaking!
 
Banner: Right.. Seto Kaiba...
 
Crickets: -start chirping-
 
Joey: -looks under desk-
 
Bethany: -looks in a tree right outside the classroom-
 
Tristan: -searching the parking lot-
 
Banner: Children...
 
Yugi: -searching the heart of the cards-
 
Banner: Children?
 
Duke: -searching in the lockers-
 
Banner: CHILDREN GET YOUR ASSES IN YOUR SEATS RIGHT NOW!
 
Everyone: O_O Yes sir!
 
<><><><><><><>