Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Going the rounds ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 19

Going the rounds

Seto stopped abruptly and turned around to glare at Hyotaru who was smirking. I was starting to get nervous since I myself was not all that use to having two guys fighting over me caz lets face it the guys back home are idiots all or most the time so this was a total shock to my system watching the two of them have a stair down with one an other. I looked over to Joey and Tristan to see what their reaction was and it was about the same as Seto's ready to kick Hyotaru's ass.

"Seto please." I said lightly touching Seto's arm.

"It's alright." Seto said turning away and taking my hand.

I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed Seto on the cheek saying thank you for not kicking Hyotaru's ass right then and there, since I myself wanted a little talk with him before he was in the ER because Seto kicked his ass with the help of Joey and Tristan.

"Come on guys and gales let's go have some lunch." I said happily.

"Yeah lets go." JM said throwing her arm around Joey's shoulders.

"Lets get outa here." Joey said blushing slightly.

I giggled upon seeing JM with her arm around Joey's shoulders and the fact that Joey was turning very red because of it. Seto also saw this but kept his mouth shut this time, but oh there will be another time and that's a guaranty on that.

*At the restaurant

Seto had taken us to this semi-fancy restaurant that in my opinion was a little to fancy even for a semi-fancy place but then again I had to remember who our host was and that was Seto Kaiba. So I sat beside Seto and watched as all the waitresses and waiters ran about like chickens with their heads cut off.

"So what are you all having to drink?" Our Waitress finally asked.

"Ice tea." Seto said putting his arm around my chair.

"Ice tea, as well please." I said politely.

"7up." Yugi said happily.

"Dr. Pepper." Tea said.

"Ice tea." JM said smiling.

"Vanilla Coke." Joey said after JM.

"Ice tea." Tristan said while watching the waitress.

"I'll be right out with your drinks." The Waitress said as she turned and walked away.

All of us watched as she walked away, I myself thought she was a little skittish but then again who wouldn't be around Seto Kaiba since he probably owned half Domino City as it was which meant he probably own this very restaurant. Then it donned on me JM and I weren't told the name of the restaurant we were in since the sign out side was write in Japanese plus so was the menu and Joey was helping her with hers while I just looked I my menu funny.

"Seto?" I asked.

"Yeah." Seto said looking at me with a smirk.

"A little help would be nice since I nor JM can read Japanese." I said with a smile.

"I'm alright Joey's helping me." JM said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Alright I'll help you." Seto said with that same smirk on his face.

"Your getting a kick out of this aren't you Seto?" I asked.

"You know it." Seto said as he moved closer to help me with my menu.

"Brat." I said giggling as Seto kissed me on the cheek.

"But remember I'm your brat." Seto said looking up just as the waitress reappeared.

When the waitress finally decided to come back she had all of our drinks and looked like she was still a little be nervous.

"Here are your drinks." She said politely as she gave us our drinks.

"And are you all ready to order or do you need more time?" She asked looking at everyone.

I looked at then at the menu then at Seto then to the rest of the group wondering what they had chosen or if they even had chosen anything. Seto noticed AJ tense up a little when the waitress ask if they were ready to order he himself was ready to order and from the looks of things so was everyone else.

"Yes we are." Seto said.

"Good what will you be having miss?" The waitress asked me.

"I'll be ordering for her." Seto said.

I turned to look at Seto who was grinning from ear-to-ear and seemed to be very amused with my slit discomfort but then his looked change to one of understanding. I smiled back at him and mouthed 'thank you' he smile again and leaned forward and kissed my nose affectionately. The whole time the waitress was taking everyone else's orders trying to ignore what the Seto and I were doing. When she was done with everyone else's orders she turn back to Seto and myself.

"So what will you be having Mr. Kaiba?" The waitress asked.

"I will be having the Chicken Alfrato and my girlfriend here will be having the same." Seto said.

The waitress's eyes become very wide and very terrified since she herself was kinda being a little snobby to the two Americans but when she found out that the Seto Kaiba was dating one of them her whole attitude changed knowing full well that Mr. Kaiba could have her fired from the restaurant, Japanese Express or the J Express as it was better known.

"I'll be right out with those orders Mr. Kaiba sire." The waitress said hurrying away.

The rest of our meal went off with out a hitch JM and I learned the name of the restaurant plus we also learned making Joey laugh when he has water in his mouth is a very very bad idea, but then again I couldn't really complain since Seto was also laughing with us and if I remembered right he doesn't laugh very often or at least not the way he was laughing when Joey about spit out his water all over Tristan. On our way back to the school we talked about everything and anything since we were all piled into one of Seto's limos Seto was able to participate in this conversation. We arrived at the school a little before the bell rang so I was pretty pleased that we actusually got back to the school on time for our last two classes which I shared both of them with Seto so that wasn't so bad.

End chapter 19