Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My YGO story ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"So, we all know what we're doing, right?" Kisa asked her team after they suited up for the mission.

"Yeah, I have the distraction," Kiba said, demonstrating by turning into the Prime Minister of Egypt, who the target had met in a few years ago when he traveled to Egypt on a business trip. The two had formed a friendship outside of work. Kiba turned back to normal.

"That's right. Okay, Hikari? Ruki?"

"We have crowd control," Ruki answered, Hikari nodding in agreement. Kisa nodded before her head went down. When she raised it, her eyes were red. She smirked, standing and picking up her gun.

"Alright then, let's go."


~*Domino Civics Centre*~


"Can you guys believe we're actually going to see Shinji Takenouchi?" Tea asked her friends as they walked inside the centre.

"I can't believe I let you drag me out of bed for this," Joey said, he and Tristan yawning.

"Come on, you guys. Shinji Takenouchi is a great man. He's working on very important issues in the world," Yugi told them.

"Great, so can he work on giving me a sandwich? I'm starving away here," Tristan told the others, Joey agreeing, both of them rubbing their stomachs when they let out loud growls, causing the others to sweatdrop.

"You should have eaten something before you both left this morning," Atem said to them.

"Hey, we both woke up late! It's a miracle we made it here in time," Joey told him. Yugi turned towards the centre, blinking when he saw the 'new kids'.

"Hey, isn't that Kisa, Kiba, Ruki, and Hikari over there?" he asked his friends, pointing at the entrance to the centre where they stood. The others turned and looked, Atem blushing when he saw Kisa.

"Yeah, it's them, otherwise Atem here wouldn't look like a tomato right now," Tristan said with a laugh, Joey laughing with him while Yugi chuckled. Tea just glared at them before glaring over at Kisa. The gang walked over to them.

"Hey, how ya' been" Joey asked when they got close.

"Oh, we've been fine. We finished moving in," Hikari said, smiling at him. Kisa gave her a look, and Hikari's smile left her face.

"So, what are you guys doing here," Ruki asked.

"We came to hear Shinji Takenouchi's speech. You did too, right?" Yugi asked them.

"Yeah, but we'll be a little late getting in. My uncle wants me to call him...these three won't go in without me for some reason," Kisa said, glancing over at her three friends/teammates.

"Well, we'll, um, see you inside," Atem said, he and his friends walking in. He turned, taking one more look at Kisa before he entered.

"Finally, I thought they'd never leave," Kiba said, looking at the doors and crossing his arms.

"Alright, team, time to get into position. Kiba, it's time for the Prime Minister of Egypt to make an appearance," Kisa ordered. Kiba nodded and walked off to an empty bathroom, transforming into the Prime Minister of Egypt. He walked into the centre to begin the distraction.

"Okay, girls, to your stations." Ruki and Hikari nodded, giving a quick salute and running to their posts. Kisa sighed before moving to an alley, ripping off her clothes, revealing her uniform underneath. She put her hair into a ponytail, placed her headset on, and lastly, her eyes turned red as she brought out her gun.

"Let's get this over with," she muttered before she snuck into the centre, avoiding any and all security guards. She finally reached her post and looked down at their target. Kiba was doing his part of the job. He was talking to Shinji, both of them laughing at something Shinji had said. Kisa noticed his wife and their two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy looked to be around five and the girl looked to be about three.

"Sorry, kids...I have my reasons for doing this....." Kisa said quietly as Shinji stood to give his speech, everyone cheering and clapping. She raised her gun and....

*BANG!!*




CourageAngel: Well, here's chapter 4! What do you think?