Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Light ❯ Bakura vs Pikachu? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ra:Umm....she's not here.

Sekhment:Which means we write this.

Horus:A WHOLE lot better than she could do.

Set:Yeah!

Kara:Um guys.

Ra:What?

Kara:She's back!

Everyone:O.O

Me:How dare you tie me up!You're all supposed to be angels!

Set:If I'm an angel than why am I named after the egyptian god of evil?

Karona:'Cause it suit you.

Me:Thanks Karo-chan for getting me out.

Karona:Your welcome.^____^

Kara:Gomen Tory-chan for tieing you up.

Me:Its ok Kara.

Ra:Umm Tory doesn't own anything except for us.

/..../-hikari talking to yami

//....//-vice versa

"....."-speech

'.....'-thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"I'm sorry my lord!Please forgive me!"

"I will not except failure from anyone!"

"But my lord,the theif came in before I could kill him!Please its not my fault!"

"Imcompenent fool!Failure is something that can't be forgiven."

"But my lo-"he was cut off.His hands went to his neck.Blood started pouring through his fingers.A small gasp escaped from his his mouth.His body swayed for a bit,then fell to the side,his eyes lifeless as well as his body.

"The fool never learned."He walked up to the dead body and kicked it for measure."He was lucky I gave him such a painless death."

"You should've sent me,my lord."

He looked up to see one of his more better killers.A woman sat at the foot of a statue,the statue of Set.She had bright copper hair,bright violet eyes,she wore a black tank top(that didn't cover her breasts very well)black leather pants that clung to her skin,and black boots.From her appearance she would be considered a slut.But to men,she was a goddess.But he knew better.

"I would have gotten rid of the brat if you sent me,my lord."

"I know.But you will have your chance soon."

She stood up and bowed before him."May I have my chance now,sire?I have many new tricks to try."

He stared at her.She hadn't failed him yet,maybe she would actually pull it off."You have your chance.But if you happen to fail you will suffer the same fate as him."He gestured towards the dead body.She bowed before the man."I will suceed,my lord.You have my word."

"You better.As you know;I can't stand failures."

"Yes my lord."She left,vanishing in the shadows.

The started to chuckle."Soon little light,your soul will be mine."Darkness surounded him,slowly making him invisible.All that was left,was the echo of his laugh.One that sent shivers down through whoever heard.

**************************************************************** *************

"Ryou?Ryou wake up."

"Hmm."Ryou opened his brown eyes and looked into Yugi's violet ones."Yes Yugi?"

"The teacher caught you sleeping.I think your in trouble."

"Welcome back to the real world,Mr.Bakura.(AN:Sounds like MTV or something)Would you like to explain yourself?"

"Gomen nasai,sensei.I stayed up a bit last night."

"Well don't let it happen again.Or its a detention.And I don't want your record ruined because of one."

"Hai,sensei.I won't let it happen again."She gave Ryou a look and went back to her lesson.(AN:ITS HARD TO THINK OF LINES FOR TEACHERS!>o<)Ryou sighed and sank into his chair.Keeping awake right now was a challenge.How can anyone expect him to sleep,at night mind you,with someone after him?Yeah he slept last night,but he woke up.Nightmares.

Ryou laid his arms on his desk and put his head on them.He looked outside the window.Spring was his favorite month,but sadly it wasn't spring any more.Fall had snuck up on him this year.And the bueatiful cherry blossom trees' leaves were leaving their branches.

The teacher droned on about her lesson,but he kept staring outside the window.To him it was an illusion,but staring right back at him were a pair of deadly violet eyes.

**************************************************************** *************

A girl sat in a tree branch.She had found her "mission" and decided to have some fun with him.She sat there with what her master had said replaying its self in her head.

"Remember I want the boy brought back to me alive."

"What of the spirit?How do I deal with him?"

He chukled,"Deal with him as you please.He is no use to me either way."

"Yes my lord."

"I won't fail you my lord."She sat watching the boy.Then a slightly high pitched voice caught her attention."Lady Hikaru!I have the information you desired."A small, dark purple colored demom with leathery black wings approached.

"What have you found?It better be useful,or you'll have to pay dearly."The small demon seemed to quake at the threat,then quickly regained his posture.

"The boy's name is Ryou Bakura.He's 15,and resides in this school."The little demon smiled broadly at the gathered information.Unfortunatly,for him,his master was not.

"Don't you think I would've known that,you stupid baka?!What kind of a fool do you take me for?!"

"I don't take you for a fool at all,my lady!Please,allow this wretched soul permission to try again,"he cried,cover his head with his hands.

"No.You have failed me and our lord for the last time."She raised her hand,dark purple energies began to gather around her.

"No!Lady please!I know of the boy's weaknesses!"

"Really?"Hikaru let the energy go but still kept some just incase he gave her useless information.The demon stuttered for a bit,then-once again-regained his posture."Oh yes.His weaknesses are quite pathetic."

"Stop stalling and tell me what I want,"she grabbed the demon's head,"Or I'll continue with my threat."Her nails dug deep into his skull.The demon whimpered when blood began to slide down his head.

"The boy is afraid of being abanded."(AN:Did I spell that right?)

"What?"

"He fears being left alone.He likes attention even if it is a little."

"Are you sure of this?"

"Yes mistress.I looked through the darkest corners of his mind to find this."

Hikaru let go of the demon,causing him to scramble to his feet."Thsnk you Lady Hikaru for sparing my life."He bowed down infront of the yasha."Fool."

"Huh?"He had no time to scream when a dagger pierced his heart."I had no intention of keeping you alive."The demon gave a few gasp then crumbled into the ground.

Hikaru licked the blood off her dagger."If he had been quiet he would've been spared."She looked through he window at the-now empty-classroom.'We will meet soon,little light.'

The wind blew, and she was gone.

**************************************************************** *************

Ryou's head jerked up.He looked around franticly.'Someone was using shadow powers.I know they did.'

"Yo?Earth to Ryou.Hello."

"Hm?Oh sorry Joey."He smiled so the blond would suspect anything.It was lunch time and they were under a tree in the school yard.His friends were gathered around him anxious to hear about last night's events.

"No problem man.Now can you answer my question?"

"And what was it?"

"Why did Bakura call my house last night?Is he gonna beat me or somethin'?"

"Well um...,"he started but was cut off by somebody.

"Someone tried to kill him last night.So Bakura called your house to see if it was you or Tristan,"Yugi said,answering for the other hikari.

"Woah.But I didn't do anything,why would he call me?"

"Maybe it has something to do with what you did last Halloween,"Tea said.

Joey and Tristan smiled at the memories of their prank.Even when they enjoyed it Bakura sure didn't.He tracked them down,cornered them,he would've beat them if Ryou hadn't come.But Bakura made sure to threaten them before he left.

"I remember that.You two were afraid to get too close to Ryou,"Malik said laughing.

"Yes,much to Bakura's pleasure,"Ryou said.Everyone started laughing at Joey and Tristan's misfortune.Ryou's head suddenly jerked someone was using shadow powers again,and they were much stronger his time.Ryou failed to notice Malik staring at him.

"You ok Ryou?"the egyptian boy asked.Ryou eyes enlarged a bit but then went back to normal."I'm alright Malik don't worry."Malik nodded but knew Ryou was lying.

"So Ryou do you guys know who attacked you?"Tea asked.Ryou was about to answer when someone else cut him off."No we don't,but Yami's workin' real hard to find out,"Yugi answered-again-for the other hikari.The multi-colored haired boy failed to noticed the glare he was receiving from a certain blond.Ryou shot Malik a look causing the teen to pout.Ryou giggled at the other boy's antics.

RING.

"Awwww man,"Joey whined,"now we hafta go back to class."

Everyone gathered their things and headed back to class.Before going inside,Ryou looked around the school yard.'Someone was using shadow powers,I sure of it,'he thought.

"Yo Ryou,you comin'?"

"I'm coming."

The teen left,the school yard empty.The leaves on the trees rustled as the wind blew.Standong there in the middle of the yard was a girl.Her white robes hung loosely around her frame.The leaves rustled again,and she was gone.

**************************************************************** *************

"DAMMIT!MOVE YOU STUPID FUCKER!"

Ryou sighed as he approached his house.'Not this again,'he thought.He unlocked the door to his home.He took off his shoes,jacket,and put his book bag down on the table.He looked at the sight infront of him.Bakura had gotten into his games again and was currently playing Super Smash Brothers Melee.

"Dammit!Get back here!No no no!Ah dammit!,"Bakura half cried half yelled.He was Link and was getting his ass kicked by Pikachu.

"Stupid rat!I swear to Ra I'm gonna kill you!"

The battle raged on,neither side giving in.And then,without warning,Pikachu sent Link flying out of the game.Link's cries were heard,his body getting smaller and smaller.Then he dissapeared.And as the game declared "first player" defeated,Bakura dropped the controller.

"I I lost.To a stupid rat."

"Atleast it wasn't Princes Peach,Bakura."

Bakura's eyes widened."How long have you been here?"he demanded.

"Long enough to see your ass get kicked."

Bakura stood up and faced Ryou,giving him a cold glare."If you tell anyone,I swear,I'll send through hell as many times as I please."

"Like you did with Pikachu?"Ryou asked giggling.This hadn't been the first time this has happen.The first time Bakura played he lost to Malik,who was Yoshi.He lost to Yami second and Yugi third,who were both Kirby.Then he lost to Ryou who was Jigglypuff.Bakura never seemed to beat this game and always got mad.So,Ryou started to hide them,but that didn't work.

Bakura was putting the game away,muttering curses in any language he knew.Ryou sighed and shook his head.When will he learn?

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change,ok?"

"Whatever."

Ryou shook his head and headed for the stairs.He went into his room and stood there shocked.

**************************************************************** *************

(Bakura's POV)

I still can't believe I,the greatest thief in history,lost to a rat!That game is fixed some how!I've been playing it forever and I STILL CAN'T WIN!I mean even Ryou can win,BUT I CAN'T!Damn game.Damn technology.Damn rat.

/YAMI!/

Ryou!I stood up and headed for the stairs.Holy Isis mother of Horus let him be alive.I stopped at the top of the stairs and ran into Ryou's room.Ryou was near the doorway with a scared look on his face.I looked around the room.Everything seemed ok.The window was fixed,the carpet was clean,the writing was still there.Wait!The writ-woops.I looked at Ryou he was glaring at me.Dear Ra am I gonna get it now.

"You didn't clean the wall?!"he yelled.

"I forgot."Ryou looked like he was gonna explode.

"You forgot.YOU FORGOT!?"

".....yes."

Ryou sighed and stomped out of the room.Looks like I'm ok..........for now.I heared Ryou go into the bathroom.Guess he had to shit or something.Dear Ra he's coming back.What's he doing with pail and sponge?Oh Ra..no....

"You.Clean.Now,"he said shoving a sponge into my chest and pointing at the wall.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so."Yeah.Real good reason Ryou.What a baka.

"Once again I ask;Why should I?"

Ryou sighed and poked me in the chest.He was gonna say something when someone knocked on the front downstairs.

"BAKURA!!RYOU!!FOR THE LOVE OF RA LET ME IN!!!"

"I'll get!"I ran downstairs before Ryou could stop me.

**************************************************************** *************

(Normal POV)

By the time Bakura got downstairs it looked like door was gonna come right off.Bakura twisted the door knob,and a frighten Malik ran in.

"Shut the door!"he yelled.Bakura shut the door.Malik looked like Hell's Angels got to him.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Not what,who."

"Nani?"Be fore Malik could answer,the door was pounded on again and a screeching voice was heard.

"MAL-CHAN!COME OUT AND PLAY!"the voice called.Malik's eyes tripled in size upon hearing the voice.He grabbed Bakura by the collar.

"If you care about me,even just a little,you WILL NOT LET HER IN!"Malik looked at Bakura with pleading eyes.

Bakura would simpathize with the fellow egyptian,but this is Bakura we're talking about.

"Don't worry Malik.I'll protect you."If Malik wasn't so frightened he would've seen through Bakura.But alas,fate is cruel.The door was pounded on again.Its amazing it didn't break.Bakura dragged Malik to the stair case and pointed upstairs.Malik ran like hell.Bakura waited until he was gone and went to the front door.

Slowly he reached for the door knob and turned.There,on the top of his steps,stood evil's incarnate.

Bakura sighed,"Tea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Finally I'm done!

Bakura:Why do I lose to Pikachu?!

Me:Cuz it was funny.

Bakura:*glares*

Me:Atleast your not gonna marry Pegasus.

Bakura:*shudders*Thank Ra for that.

Ra:Why is Tea here?Will Bakura make Malik suffer?

Malik:He better not.

Ra:Is Yami Malik ever going to appear?How come I'm not in this story?!All these questions and more will be answered next time on:Shadow's Light!

*DBZ ending theme song*

R&R!I'll see if I can update sooner!Tests are coming so I'm not making any promises!

Go read my other fic The Weirdest Couple Ever!Co-written by Me and my sister Kakarot!