Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Element Warriors ❯ The Romantic Cruise of Terror ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AnimePrincess: I'm really sorry for the long delay but you know how the story goes. Also, I had really bad writers block so that what really took up most of my time with this story but I've been inspired once again, so finally here it is Part 6 of Element Warriors.
 
 
 
Title: The Element Warriors
 
Part 6: The Romantic Cruise of Terror
 
 
In the other dimension, Anzu, the sorceress called upon Otogi, one of her followers.  He appeared out of the shadows and bowed before her, “Yes, my mistress?” She looked down to Otogi with an evil smile. “Have you come up with your next preparation to deal with the Element Warriors?  As you know we need their pendants in order to fulfill our first part of the task” Anzu explained.  “Well, my mistress, as we speak, I have already come up with a novel plan to capture the element warriors” Otogi spoke.  “Good, I look forward to it” Anzu replied. Otogi just bowed his head and vanish from sight.
 
 
On that same day it was a nice warm afternoon and Yami along with Yami Heila were departing from the store with arms laden with groceries and heading back to the Kame game shop.  While they were walking, Yami Heila decides to break the silence. “So, Yami do you think we'll be encountering anymore of those mysterious enemies.”  “I believe so” answered Yami.  “It's kind of interesting to know we were born with these amazing powers” Yami Heila chuckled. “I know! But I feel we were given this powers for a purpose” said Yami as he looked to Yami Heila. “From what Black Magician and Black Magician Girl told us, it's our destiny to defeat this so called evil that's set out to destroy both worlds and to do that we must find the lost princes and princess Yami Heila stated as she looked to Yami.  “Umm, that's right!” Yami replied. “But I wonder how were going to find this so called lost princes and princess.” “I'm not sure, but Black Magician informed us that once we find the other warriors everything will become clearer.”
 
 
As Yami and Yami Heila continue their journey back to the game shop they saw a crowd of people gathering around a certain game booth. “I wonder what going on?” Yami Heila questioned. They decided to take a look and once they got close enough they were able to read the sign. The sign read “For today only, roll the gold ball and win four tickets for a Saturday night's cruise around Tokyo. When they were next in line the man looked to them with a smile. “Hello! Would you like to try and win the four tickets?” he politely asked. “You think I should?” asked Yami as he looked to Yami Heila. “Why not… A night's cruise sounds exciting” said Yami as she looks to Yami. “Umm, let's see if we can win those tickets” said Yami who thought a nice night's cruise with Yugi would be the perfect time.
 
 
He placed the bags down and walked up to the table and placed his hand on the handle then he started to crank the roulette container. A ball rolled out and to Yami's surprise it was the golden ball. “And we have a winner! Congratulations” the man shouts as he rings the bell. Then he reached behind the table to take out the four tickets and hands them to Yami. “Hope you and your three friends enjoy the cruise!” “Thank you” replied Yami as he took the tickets and placed them in his pocket. Then he picked up the bag of groceries and walked off with Yami Heila along with other people that were waiting to try for the prize, unaware the smirk that appeared on the man's face. “Step one completed. They think they'll be on a relaxing cruise but they'll be in for a big surprise when they find out it's a trap' Otogi planned, taking off the disguise and disappearing back to the other world. The game booth disappears as if it wasn't even there.
 
 
“It's surprising that I actually won these tickets” said Yami as he and Yami Heila got closer to the shop. “Yeah, well you are great at games, so I don't really think its luck that actually got those tickets” Yami Heila said with a small laugh as they reached the door and walked inside. Meanwhile in the living room, Yugi and Heila were watching T.V. along with Black Magician and Black Magician Girl. (AN: Can you image Black Magician and Black Magician Girl watching T.V. ^^) Yugi and Heila looked up from the couch when they heard Yami and Yami Heila walked in. “Oh great, your back” said Yugi happily as he and Heila got off the couch and helped them with the bags of groceries into the kitchen with their guardians not too far behind.
 
 
In the kitchen, as they started to put the groceries away in their proper place, Yami Heila decided to break the surprising news to Yugi and Heila. “Yugi, Heila, guess what we got?” said Yami Heila as she finishes putting the spices in the cabinets. “What is it, Yami Heila” asked a curious Heila. “Yami won four tickets for a night cruise around Domino City this Saturday night.” Yugi and Heila looked to Yami, surprised. “Really, how did get them?” Yugi asked as goes over to Yami. “I won them from a gaming booth on our way home” Yami clarified as he pulling out the tickets from his pocket to show Yugi and Heila. “Wow, a cruise. I could use a relaxing night cruise” said Heila as she imagined the activities they could do while on the boat. “Yeah, I could go for that myself” said Yugi. They started to talk happily about the cruise and each taking a ticket. Black Magician then decided to give a little advice in the conversation. “Listen, Warriors! I know you want to have your fun but remember the enemy is still lurking around. Whatever you do, don't let your guard down.”
 
“We understand, Black Magician. We make sure if anything suspicious happens we'll take care of it” said Yami Heila. “That's right” Yami agreed, “We promise keep on the alert.” “Very good, I know if anything happens you know what to do.” “Also, Black Magician and I will be keeping watch in the meantime, so we'll be there for you when you need us” Black Magician Girl finished. “We know you will” smiled Yugi. So for the rest of the day, after putting away all the groceries, Yugi and Yami spent the rest the day with Heila and Yami Heila until it was time for the girls to head home. The girls took the opportunity to start packing for the cruise. Yugi and Yami did the same.
 
 
That Saturday night, Yugi and Yami met with Heila and Yami Heila at Domino Harbor where the cruise ship taking them around Tokyo was located. They arrived at a light-blue vessel called the Goddess Sapphire. Passengers were already embarking on the ship and they were dressed in fancy garments. “Wow, what a gorgeous ship. awed Heila who was dressed in a long white-lavender spaghetti straps evening gown with long white evening gloves with white pearl bangles, a cute pendant around her neck and white anklet strap shoes. “I guess this is the right place” said Yami Heila. She had on a black-violet net and bow shirred evening dress with a matching scarf. Short black evening gloves with black pearl bangles and black anklet strap shoes.
 
 
“Well, let's start boarding” said Yami who was wearing a shirt of silk black with an attached auburn vest with black roses on the sides and vines making up the buttons and wholes for the vest like center and black Italian leather pants with auburn lining. An auburn jacket with a rare hybrid rose of the two colors on the pocket of the jacket. To go along with it, black leather boots with steeled toes with auburn tinting on the steel. Lastly, Yugi was dressed in a deep dark tinted gold Chinese styled silk shirt but the hem of the shirt was cut but flare at the bottom with ruby buttons and ruby red leather pants with golden lining in the flame like style but the gold makes it look like fire. Red and white silk shoes and the finished touch a red silk slash around his waist with a dragon on it.
 
 
The warriors began to board on the ship along with the other passengers; meanwhile Black Magician and Black Magician Girl were watching them board the ship from above. “I think best we watch over them. I don't know why but I have this bad feeling they might be in danger” Black Magician pointed out the truth. “I agree” Black Magician Girl replied. Once all the passengers were on the ship, it began to take sail out of the harbor and out into the ocean. During the voyage threw the waters, Yugi and the others were done putting their materials away in their cabins and decided to take a look around the ship. “There sure a lot of people on this ship” said Heila as she glanced at all the travelers. “Yea and most of them are couples” Yugi remarks as he noticed some passengers were paired with lovers. “Well, the atmosphere on this ship does feel a little romantic” said Yami Heila as she leaned on the rail to glances at the moonlight shining on the water. “Maybe your right” Yami agreed as he joined her. Yugi and Heila decided to join them as well. “It's sure a beautiful night” said Yugi and the others agreed. They were enjoying the sight as the cool breeze of the night blew threw their hair.
 
 
Meanwhile in the Captain's lodge, Otogi was watching the element warriors threw magical crystal orb. “Good, they've fallen into my trap. Now, on to part two of my plan” said Otogi as he turned away from the crystal orb and called forth one of his minions “Deep-sea Warrior, I summon you!” A swirl of water appeared before Otogi and out of the spinning water emerged Deep-sea Warrior kneeled down before Otogi. “You called upon me, my Master.” “Yes! Is everything ready to go” Otogi asked Deep-sea Warrior. “Of course, my Master, when the ship was about to reach the middle of the bay, that's when the plan will take place” Deep-sea Warrior answered. That's exactly what Otogi wanted to hear.  As the ship was about to reach the middle of the bay, Otogi decided it was time to put his plan in action.
 
 
Back on top deck, the warriors were enjoying the time together. Yugi and Heila thought since they were finally having some alone time with their soul mates maybe it would be ok to cuddle closer to them and that exactly what they did which surprised Yami and Yami Heila but in return they liked it. So they rapped their arms around them and place their head on top of theirs enjoying the romantic night. Just then they heard an announcement coming from the load speakers that were place all around the ship. “Attention all passengers, Attention all passengers will you please come to the ship's dining hall for a special occasion. I repeat all passengers please come to the ship's dining hall for a special occasion. That is all” spoke the voice that came from the load speakers. “A special occasion… I wonder what kind of occasion it could be?” questions Heila. “Maybe we should go check it out” answered Yugi which both Yami and Yami Heila agreed to. The four followed the other passengers to the dining hall.
 
 
In the dining hall, Yugi and the other wait patiently in front of the stage for the special program to begin. “I'm so excited! I wonder what this event will be like” said Heila anxiously. “Umm, I can't wait either” said Yugi who was just as anxious as Heila. That's the part Yami and Yami Heila adore about them. With no more wait the event was about to begin as the curtain started to rise. “Looks like the show is about to begin” said Yami. When the curtain was done rising, there on stage stood a man wearing a captain's uniform so they assume he was the captain of the ship but they couldn't make out his face. “Welcome, everyone. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Now, it's time for the special event to begin and this event is dedicated to four special people” he said as the spotlight gleamed on Yami and the others.
 
 
 
“What's going on” asked Yami Heila. Just then Yugi started to collapse but luckily Yami caught him in time before he hit the floor. “Are you alright, Yugi?” asked Yami in concern. “Yes, I'm fine... It's just… I sense a lot of negative energy...” “Really, Yugi?” Heila gasped in shock. “Umm, and it's all around us” Yugi replied as he could feel the negative energy getting stronger. “That's right!” The mysterious man in the captain's uniform jumped from the stage and landed right in front of them. Then right before their eyes the Captain metamorphosed into Deep-Sea Warrior. “Another Dark Monster” shouts Heila. “Welcome to my romantic cruise of terror, Element Warriors. I hope you will enjoy your stay because you won't be going anywhere.” Deep-Sea Warrior snapped his fingers and all of the passengers on the boat surround Yami and the other warriors. Then they start to metamorphose into dark water monsters called Humanoid Slime.
 
 
Oh no, all this people on this boat were really dark monsters” cries Heila in fright. “Chi, so this was a trap all along” glares Yami. “But, why didn't I sense them before we boarded the ship” Yugi questioned and Deep-Sea Warrior was happy to answer. “You see Humanoid Slime have human genes in its hereditary makeup, so they can transform into any kind of person they choose.” “So that's why Yugi's sensor didn't go off when we got on the boat” Yami Heila finished. “Now, element warriors I'll give you a choice hand over your crystal pendants or we'll take them by force said Deep-Sea Warrior as the Humanoid Slime were closing in. “Well, what is your answer?” “We'll never hand over our pendants to the likes of you” Yami deeply shouts to Deep-Sea Warrior. The others agreed as they held their pendants close.
 
 
“I see, you want to be stubborn about it. I guess I have no choice but to take them by force.” Deep-Sea Warrior snaps his fingers once again signaling the Humanoid Slime to begin their attack on the warriors. Yami takes up a chair and strikes one of the Humanoid Slime causing it to shatter into tiny pieces. But more were still coming so Yami Heila decided to help Yami by taking another chair and fight along side him. They had to protect their love ones but they kept on coming. “This looks bad, there's too many of them” Yugi pointed out the obvious. “We need time to transform, but how?” said Heila.
 
 
Suddenly in a blaze of purplish light half of the Humanoid Slime vanished in a blink of an eye. “What the heck?” shouts Deep-Sea warrior as he saw half of his army of Humanoid Slime was completely destroyed. “That light… were did it come from” stuttered Yami. And like magic Black Magician and Black Magician Girl appeared before them. “Black Magician and Black Magician Girl, what are you two doing here” asked Yami who was much relived to see that their guardians had arrived just in time. “Black Magician and I were having bad vibes about this cruise. So, we decided to follow you” Black Magician Girl explained. “And it looks like we arrived just in time. You four transform while we hold them back” Black Magician instructed. “Right, let's go warriors!” The four of them took out their pendants and raised their hands into the air. “Dark Aura Power, Light Aura Power, Fire Aura Power, Ice Aura Power!” In a mixture black, white, red, and light blue feathers circling around them before disappearing to reveal Yami, Yugi, Yami Heila and Heila in their warriors' outfits as their symbols appeared on their foreheads.
 
 
“A cruise is meant to be a quiet and romantic time” quoted Yami. “And we won't let you get away your deceit” quoted Yami Heila. Dark! Light! Fire! Ice! We are the element warriors and we're here to fight and protect” all four shouts together as they do a cool pose. “Black Magician, Black Magician Girl stand back. We'll handle the rest.” Yami as he takes out his sword from within his pendant. The others did the same and summon their weapons from within the pendants. “Flaming Inferno Slash” shouts Yami Heila as she lashes her whip of fire wiping out half of the Humanoid Slime. “Supreme Sliver Shot” Yugi summons as he launches a bright glowing arrow in amazing speed destroying another half of the Humanoid Slime. “Twin Ice Blade Assault” yells Heila as she combines her twin swords then slashing them side to side launching two crescent shaped ice rays into one assault. Heila's attack took out the last group of the Humanoid Slime.
 
 
Now that the mass of Humanoid Slime was defeated the warriors turn to Deep-Sea Warrior who was the only dark monster left. “Good work, Warriors. You've defeating my army of Humanoid Slime but the battle is far from over” declared Deep-Sea Warrior as the ship finally reaches the center. Suddenly the ship started to rock from side to side alerting the warriors. “What's going on?” shouts Heila as she tries to keep her balance by holding on to Yami Heila. “I'm not sure” replied Yugi as he holds onto Yami. Deep-sea warriors just laughed as he disappeared in swirl of water. “He's getting away” shouts Black Magician. Just then the warriors heard a roaring sound coming from outside the ship. “What was that?” wondered Yami Heila who was having a bad feeling about the sound. “Let's go check it out.” Yami leads the warriors along with Black Magician and Black Magician outside the ship.
 
 
Once outside they saw that the ship was heading straight for a large whirlpool that was in the center of the bay. “This doesn't look good. We're heading straight for that sudden vortex in the water. We have to do something and fast” said Yami Heila. That when something caught Yami's eyes coming out of the whirlpool, “I see something… it's emerging from the whirlpool.” The others looked to the direction Yami was facing and what they saw gave them a great fright. Out of the whirlpool appeared a large red, blue and purple sea serpent. “What in the world is that?” shouts Yugi as he saw the large sea serpent. “The Levia-Dragon, Daedalus” replied Black Magician.
 
 
“The Levia-Dragon, Daedalus…?” Yami questioned Black Magician. “Daedalus is a sea serpent that dwells deep within these waters, where he sleeps inside a cavernous cave.” Black Magician Girl answers for Black Magician. “But what could have woken him?” Black Magician deeply wondered. That when Deep-Sea Warrior appeared above Daedalus' head and was smirking down at the warriors “It was I who woke up Daedalus, I plan to use him” said Deep-Sea Warrior as he use his brain control magic on Daedalus, putting him under Deep-Sea Warrior's control. “This is not good. Daedalus is a very powerful monster” said Black Magician. “Now, Daedalus attack, Typhoon!” Deep-Sea Warrior command and Daedalus obeyed. Daedalus opened his mouth and shots a vigorous cyclone of water towards them. “Look out!” shouts Black Magician Girl. They quickly jumped out the way to avoid Daedalus' attack, which made a quite large gap in the ship.
 
 
“Oh, that was close” Heila sighed in relief. “That was an incredible attack” said Yami as his face registered shock and astonishment when he saw the hole in the wall of the ship, “If that attack hit anyone of us we would be finished.” “Yami's right! We need to do something and fast” said Yugi. “We need to defeat Deep-Sea warrior in order to free Daedalus from his control” Black Magician pointed out. “Let me give it a try!” Heila declares as she took out her twin swords. “Twin Ice Blade Assault” yells Heila as she combines her twin swords then slashing them side to side launching two crescent shaped ice rays into one assault. The attack was heading straight for Deep-Sea Warrior but suddenly Daedalus lifted his tail and smacked Heila's attack away. “My attack didn't work” gasped Heila. “It's useless! As long as I have Daedalus, your attacks can't touch me” Deep-Sea Warrior gloats. “Now I ask you once again. Will hand over your aura pendants?” The warriors didn't answer him they just got their weapons ready. “So be it! Daedalus it's time for you to deliver the final blow.”
 
 
“What do we do now?” asked Yami Heila. “I think I have an idea” said Black Magician. “What is your plan, Black Magician?” Black Magician turns to Yugi, “It involves you, Light warrior.” “Me?” Yugi points to himself. “Yes! You are the Warrior of Light which means you have the power of invisibility.” “That's right” Black Magician Girl agreed, “Which mean he can use his power to overpower Deep-Sea Warrior.” “But how? Deep-Sea Warrior is too far away for a close range attack” Yami remarks. “I know that! That's where your pendants come in once again. Not only do they help you to transform and hold your weapons but they also give you ability to fly” Black Magician explained a new discovery. The warriors were surprised to hear that they have the power to fly.
 
 
“Really, Black Magician” Heila asked with sparkles in her eyes. Black Magician just nods his head meaning “yes.” So how can we fly” Yugi asked. “And let's hurry it looks like Daedalus is about to attack again.” “Alright, first you hold onto your pendant then close your eyes and picture yourself with wings” Black Magician started to explain. The warriors did what they were told and their pendants started to glow. Suddenly they grew radiant wings that match the color of their elements. “Look! Look! We have wings” chirped Heila in delight as she moved her wings up and down. “Yea, we do” said Yugi as he saw the wings. “Now let's put our plan into action.”
 
 
The warriors along with their guardians began their assault on Daedalus. The Ice and Fire warriors detracted Daedalus with help from Black Magician and Black Magician Girl while Yugi used his power of invisibility to sneak him and Yami towards Deep-Sea Warriors. The plan was going successfully; Deep-Sea Warriors didn't notice Yugi and Yami. “I told you it's useless. No matter how much you attack you can't defeat Daedalus” Deep-Sea Warrior mocked again. “We're not trying to defeat Daedalus” Yami Heila grins at Deep-Sea Warrior. Deep-Sea Warrior didn't understand what the Fire Warrior meant; until he notice that the Dark and Light warrior were gone, which caused him to panic. “Ah! Where are the Dark and Light!?” But before he could do anything else Yugi and Yami appeared right in front of him.
 
 
“Nani!!” shouts Deep-Sea Warrior in great shock. “It's over for you, Deep-Sea Warrior” declared Yami as he got his sword ready along with Yugi with his bow and arrows. “Black Laceration” Yami swings his sword down unleashing a large amount of black energy. “Supreme Sliver Shot” Yugi unleashed a bright glowing arrow in remarkable speed. The two attacks combine together and headed directly towards Deep-Sea Warrior and immediately destroyed him. Deep-Sea Warrior was finally defeated and Daedalus was released from his mind control. Now he was free to return to the depth of the ocean. Well it looks like Daedalus is returning to the waters” said Heila. “Well, now that our mission is over for now it best we head back home” said Yami Heila. “I think we have just enough energy to fly back to Domino” said Yami.
 
 
As they start their flight back to Domino, Yugi and Heila decided to break the silence as they turn to Black Magician and Black Magician Girl. “Black Magician… We want to thank you and Black Magician Girl for coming to our rescue” said Yugi showing his appreciation. “Umm, if you two didn't arrive in time we would have been in serious trouble” Heila replied. Yami and Yami Heila very much agreed and thanked their guardians as well. Black Magician and Black Magician Girl just smiled telling that they will always be there for them because that is what guardians do, they protect their friends. The sun was beginning to rise over the sparkling waters and giving the sky a beautiful color of red and yellow. “What a gorgeous sun rise” awed Black Magician Girl. It was a lovely early morning for flying.
 
 
 
AnimePrincess: So what you think? I really work hard on my work and I'm very thankful to reviewers that help me to improve my stories and my writing, thank you again. Also I'll be updating “Start of a New Destiny” very soon so keep a look out Yu-Gi-Oh fans. Ja mata ne! ^_^