Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Noble Quest tp Save the Turtle Game Shop ❯ The New Company ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welp, my first Yu-Gi-Oh fanficcy!!! Yey! I sure hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ^^;

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH OR ANY IDEAS BROUGHT ABOUT BY CLERKS...just incase you were wondering...cause if I did, then I'd be sitting outside my swimming pool full of chocolate pudding, drinking my kool-aid, thank you very much!

WARNINGS: Some harsh language, pointless humor, and character bashing. Mind you, I love the characters (most of `em anyways ¬_¬) to bits, but isn't it fun to be evil to the ones you love?

~^*^~And here it begins~^*^~

Yugi sat at the counter of the Turtle Game Shop, bored as ever. "What's taking them so long? It's not that hard to get a couple of drinks from a machine..." He muttered, resting his head on his hand. Oh little did he know...

***

"Damn thing! I pushed the frikkin' button!!!" Joey wailed as he kicked the machine for the 8th time. Tristan stared at him, eyes half open...partially from boredom and partially from embarrassment.

"Joey, I don't think you're going to get a drink any time soon." He said matter-o-factly. He then proceeded to pop the top of his Sprite and began drinking it down. "Why's it so hot anyways?" he asked.

Joey turned and glared. "How should I kno--where'd you get that?!" he shouted, indicating to the drink his friend was holding. Tristan looked down at his Sprite. "What, this?" he asked, holding it up.

The blonde slapped his forehead. "No, the blue bunny rabbit that's sitting on your shoulder." He mumbled mockingly.

Tristan suddenly jumped to the side, "Holy crap, it's on me again?!?" he shrieked. Joey just sweatdropped and backed one step away.

"Uuuh, Tris, maybe we should just head back, I think it might rain." He pointed out.

If only he knew how right he was...

***

Yugi had just finished looking through his deck for the 3rd time and was officially as bored as a piece of wood...okay, so I suck at puns, you gonna sue me for that? I didn't think so. Now continuing the story...

He heard a loud clap of thunder and looked out the clear glass doors to see it suddenly begin pouring down very, very hard. Infact, it was raining so hard that he could barley see out the doors period. Then two dark figures rushed up to the doors and immediately threw it open and slammed it shut, breathing heavily, backs pressed against the doors.

"Uh, hey Tristan, hey Joey, you got the drinks?" he asked hopefully.

Joey just sweatdropped and looked at Tristan. "Uh, Joey kinda broke the machine..." he said. Joey suddenly got one of those vieny thingies on his forehead. "Say WHAT?! I broke it?? The stupid thing was broken before I smashed my foot through...the...uuhh..." Joey stopped, realizing he DID kinda brake it. "Ooops..."

Yugi sighed. "Why do I even bother asking?" then he suddenly perked up. "Hey guys, wanna play video games??" he asked hopefully. Joey was the first to leap over the couch and grab a controller. "You better hope lady luck is on your side today fella's cause I'm the champ of this game!"

*25 minutes later*

Yugi jumped up happily, "I won again!!" he celebrated. Joey groaned and let his head fall into his hand.

Tristan just smiled smugly and marked down another line on the score board. "Let's see...Me, 13, Yugi, 27, and Joey...1." he then snickered. "Mr. I'm the champ of this game."

"Shaddup." was all the blonde said.

Then the telephone rang. "I'll get it!" Yugi chimed and leapt up, making a dash for the phone. He picked it up. "Good afternoon, this is the Turtle Game Shop, how may I help you?" he asked sweetly. "Oh, hi Ryou!..........You what?......." suddenly Yugi gasped, "Oh my God, he didn't? I'll be right over!!" with that he hung up and turned to look at the eagerly waited teens.

"Bakura's gone on a sugar rampage and Ryou needs my help, can you guys look over the game shop for me?"

Tristan and Joey looked at each other, then shrugged. How hard could it be? "Of course, we'd love to help out."

Yugi hugged both of them and waved. "Thanks so much guys! You don't know how much this means to me!" and with that he ran out the door, luckily he had picked up his umbrella before he did so, otherwise he'd be soaked.

"So..." Tristan started, trying to strike up a conversation. "Whaddayou wanna do now?" he asked. "Joey grinned and eyed the other, a sadistic gleam in his eyes. "You. Me. Video game. One on one. Now." he said. Tristan smiled as well. "Sure thing buddy." and it was on.

*47 minutes later*

"Jeezus man, give me a brake!" Joey cried as he threw down the controller.

Tristan looked up from the kitchen table and looked over at his friend in the living room. "You still playin' that thing?" he asked.

Joey looked over at the empty seat next to him. A blush caught his cheeks. "You mean I've been losing to someone who's not even playing??" he asked, then threw his head back. "Someone out there hates me." he mumbled.

"And I think he on his way here." Tristan said as he pointed outside. The rain had stopped and both boys could see the solemn figure of Seto Kaiba walking down the street towards the Game Shop.

"Joey, get your butt over here, I've got an idea!" Tristan called to his friend. Joey nodded and made a mad dash over to Tristan, basically stopping right infront of him, but unfortunately losing his balance and sending the both of them toppling over the customer service counter in the shop.

They both hit the floor with a `Oof!' and Tristan then shoved the New Yorker off him, while the blonde lay on the tiled floor, having the little swirly eyes. "Okay, here goes the plan, Joey my man!" The brunette snickered and picked up a paper towel cardboard tube. He held it to his mouth and signaled for Joey to keep quiet. He just nodded.

Kaiba walked into the Game Shop, quite annoyed by the fact that Mokuba wouldn't let him buy him some Duel Monster cards for him from some other store. Why'd it have to be this one? `Just remember, this is for Mokuba,' he thought. The little bell rung as the door hit it and shut again.

He looked around, expecting Yugi's gramps to be at the counter, but no one was there. "If anyone's here, I would like some service!" he boomed, very aggravated by the fact that there was no one there after he had forced himself to go there. "Hmph." he snorted and turned, about to walk out when he heard a noise. Like something fell.

Tristan smacked Joey over the head. "You idiot, he could've heard that!" he whispered in his angry tone. Joey had somehow knocked one of the boxes on the counter off and it had landed on them. The taller boy picked up the Koribo action figure out of his hair. "Fear not, for the plan can still work." he told himself more than Joey.

Kaiba turned back toward the counter and began to walk toward it, only stopping half way. "I'd LIKE some service sometime TODAY!" he shouted, just to make sure anyone who was there heard him.

"Is it safe?" a deep, hollow sounding voice asked.

Kaiba frowned. "Is what safe?" he asked, his tone sounded annoyed, but he was honestly that and a bit curious.

"Is it safe?" the voice asked again.

Kaiba was getting a little irritated. "Yes, it's safe!"

"Is it safe?"

"Damnit stop asking that!!"

"Is it safe?"

The voice just kept on asking that.

Kaiba's eye started to twitch. "Forget this, I'm leaving."

There was a pause and Kaiba stayed where he was, just to see if the voice had stopped. Then "Is it safe?"

"AAAAH!!!!" he screamed and ran out of the store.

Joey and Tristan fell over the counter, laughing so hard both thought they would bust a gut. "Man Tristan, that was good!" he managed between laughs.

Tristan held up the tube and held it to his mouth again. "Is it safe, Joey? Is it really safe?" he asked and they both erupted once more in fits of laughter.

Joey walked over and turned off the game so they could watch some TV. The news was on and he was about to turn it off when Tristan stopped him. "Joey, wait. Isn't that this shop?" he asked, pointing to the screen as a news reporter was talking.

Sure enough, the store they had on the screen was none other than the Turtle Game Shop. "But why?" Joey asked as they both stared at the TV.

"We don't know what happened just now, but a young man has been seen running out at full speed away from this shop. Here's the camera zooming in-wait, is that Seto Kaiba, from Kaiba Corp.? Makes you wonder what events took place here."

The two teens glanced at each other and snickered once more before returning their attention back to the screen. "But that's not what we were going to talk about. Now for our real story; A new card shop has located itself infront of this small shop, stealing virtually all it's business. What will this little shop do?" The picture then switched to the shop across the street.

"Shit! They're taking away all Yug's grapm's business!" Joey fumed and got up. "What're we going to do?" they both asked at the same time.

~^*^~end of chappy one~^*^~

Okay, this may be possibly the crapiest ending ever, but still, there's more to come and hopefully soon! Don't worry, it gets funnier and there will be an actual plot! *gasps* Wow!

Please review! Arigato!

~Cecilia