Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ The 2nd Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu0Gi-Oh or any of its characters. And I probably never will.

A/N: Hmmm...it didn't take that long to make this chapter. I'm finding myself with more free time in my hands lately.

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 2 - The Second Day

It was the first day of school. For first period, Seto and Yugi's class had gym. As they walked together down to the boy's locker room, Seto was in thought.

'Hmmm....Yugi said he really wasn't fond of gym class. He can't be that bad in sports. Well, about me, I would consider myself athletic. Yugi doesn't look like he is but he looks like a fast mover, a good talent in the game of soccer. But I think he's kind of too short to play basketball.' Seto mused to himself.

The two boys took gym lockers right next to each other. While they were changing into their gym uniforms, which was comprised of a simple shirt and shorts, it was Yugi's turn to be deep in thought.

'I never noticed how muscular Seto was. I always thought, ever since I met him, he was thin and skinny with not much muscle. But look at him. He looks beautiful. His skin is so smooth and light. His eyes, well, his eyes are just an amazing shade of sapphire blue. Well, I better get to the gymnasium before I get marked late. But I'll wait for Seto.'

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

Meanwhile, in Yami's class, 8A, they had social studies first period. And the fascinating part was that Yami persuaded the teacher into teaching them about Ancient Egypt first thing in the semester.

For every question asked by the social studies teacher about Ancient Egypt, Yami raised his hand and answered it correctly. After all, he did know all this stuff because he lived during the time. And Yami remembered what it was like back in Ancient Egypt.

Yami was the Pharaoh. And his personal advisor, Seth, taught him all he needed to know. Seth was the high priest, his personal advisor, and his first lover. Seth was only three years younger than he was. Yami missed Seth very much.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

Back at the gymnasium everyone practiced playing soccer. And Yugi soon found out that Joey and Bakura, his two best friends since kindergarten, were in his gym class.

"Hey, Yug!" A blonde-haired boy named Joey exclaimed in his heavy Brooklyn accent. "Long time, no see!"

"Yeah. How are you two doing?" Yugi asked them.

"Oh, well I'm doing fine. I'm actually in the same class as Joey." A guy with white hair replied in his British accent.

"It's good to see you two again. Last time I saw you was last June. Where have you two been?" Yugi asked curiously.

"Well, my father took me to England and we went to many different places. And guess what. I learned a lot of cooking recipes there!" Bakura said.

"Sounds like you had a great time." Yugi said.

"I did. You know what? Maybe I should cook you and Yami a meal one time."

"That sounds great. Maybe y-"

"Hello, anyone notice I'm around? It's like I'm invisible or something." Joey cut in.

"Oops. Sorry, Joey. We were just caught up in our conversation." Bakura explained giving Joey a forgiving smile. "Well, what did you do over the Summer?"

"Hmmm...I went to Paris, France." Joey said.

"That sounds great, too." Yugi said.

"Oui, yes it was." Joey said emphasizing on the fake French accent. "There, it was just magnificent. Oui. Bonjour, Mademoiselle Bakura, Mademoiselle Mutou."

"Umm...Joey?" Yugi said.

"What is it?"

"Are you aware that you just called us Ms. Bakura and Ms. Mutou?"

"Oops. Sorry."

"It's pretty much okay." Bakura replied giving Joey another smile. Joey just loved that beautiful smile.

"Hey, guys. Class is about to start, we better stop talking and start practicing." Yugi said.

"Yeah you're right. Bye!" Bakura said as he waved to join his soccer team.

"Au revoir!" Joey said, still using his fake French accent.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

And soon the whole gym class played a game. Seto was chosen as goalie and Yugi was chosen as Right Wing Defense for the same team. And the game begun.

Unfortunately, Yugi's and Seto team lost. What was interesting was that Seto couldn't block the ball since he was indeed very, very distracted. He just noticed he was distracted from blocking the ball by staring at Yugi's rear end.

'What's happening to me?!?' Seto thought to himself. 'I can't spend the whole marking period in gym staring at Yugi's @$$. I'm seriously going to fail.'

"Seto, that last goal that other team made was really possible to block." Yugi said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Yugi." Seto said, thinking of an excuse to why he didn't perform very well. "I was just distracted, that's it."

"By what, Seto?"

"Well...um...er...you see...I was distracted by...never mind, it was nothing. I just really didn't feel all that well." Seto lied. 'I'm not actually lying, it's a white lie.' Seto thought.

"Oh, I see. Next time, if you don't feel well, you should go to the nurse's office."

"I'll take your advice next time, Yugi."

And the two went back down to the boy's locker room to take as shower and change.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

Back to 8A, well, Yami had a little argument with the social studies teacher. You'll find out soon enough.

"Now, as you might already know, the Ancient Egyptian civilization went through a time of poverty, sorrow and death around 3000 BC." Said the social studies teacher.

'That's not true.' Yami thought. 'I should know. I was living around that time. And everything was just fine in Egypt.' Yami raised his hand.

"Yes, Yami. What do you want to say?"

"I just want to tell you that you're wrong, Mrs. Terry. It was actually a time that Egypt flourished." Yami said with a confident voice.

"And how would you know, Mr. Mutou? I doubt you were actually alive at that time."

A few giggles came from the class. And Yami turned red with both embarrassment and hatred for the wretched woman who was teaching the class.

"Actually, I was."

Now the whole class burst out laughing.

"Yes, you were." Mrs. Terry said in a sarcastic voice. "All hail the Pharaoh."

Yami shot an evil glare at her and murmured a few words. Suddenly, the SS textbook on Mrs. Terry's desk levitated and hit her right in the back of her head, making her fall unconscious.

The whole class fell silent.

Just then, the assistant principal and saw the unconscious teacher on the floor with a bruise on the back of her head.

"Who is responsible for this?"

Every finger in the class pointed to Yami.

"Come here, boy."

"What if I don't want to?" Yami said.

The assistant principal went up to Yami. "Boy, are you giving me an attitude?"

"What if I am?" Yami said.

"What is your name, boy?"

"Yami. Yami Mutou."

"Well, Yami Mutou, you're serving after school detention today." The assistant principal said as he handed Yami a slip of paper.

Detention Slip

Name: Yami Mutou

Class: 8A

Reason/s For Serving Detention:

-knocking a teacher unconscious

-giving the assistant principal an bad attitude

-getting on my nerves with his confident voice

-thinking he's all that

-thinks he's the Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt or something (mentally challenged)

Signature: Yami Mutou

Signature: Mr. Winter (assistant principal)

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><

And so the day went on and on...again. 2nd period went by with chemistry. Seto kept giggling since Yugi kept mixing the wrong chemicals together. It happened three times, resulting in the chemical mixture blowing up right in his face.

3rd period was lunch. Yugi had spaghetti and meatballs. Some rude kid threw a paper plane right into it. And guess what? He ended up with a black eye, from Seto, earning Seto detention.

Detention Slip

Name: Seto Kaiba

Class: 6D

Reason/s For Serving Detention:

-giving an innocent student a black eye

-giving me an evil glare after I told him he's going to serve detention

Signature: Seto Kaiba

Signature: Mr. Jordan (6th grade lunch dean)

4th period, they had home economics. Seto kept poking himself with the needle while trying to sew. And Yugi almost burned himself while learning how to cook.

5th period was history. They were learning about Ancient Egypt. And Yugi kept thinking about how Yami knew a lot about Ancient Egyptian History. And Seto noticed Yugi's Millennium Puzzle.

'Hmm...is that one of the Millennium Items?' Seto thought to himself. 'He's another Millennium Item holder? I think that one is the powerful Millennium Puzzle. Well, I hold the magical Millennium Rod.'

6th period they had art. Nothing much was special about that period. Only the fact that Yugi accidentally spilled paint in the teacher's hair, which colored it green. And that got Yugi into detention.

Detention Slip

Name: Yugi Mutou

Class: 6D

Reason/s For Serving Detention:

-purposely spilling paint onto my hair

-coloring my hair a horrid shade of green

-laughing after he did so (very rude)

Signature: Yugi Mutou

Signature: Ms. King (art teacher)

7th and 8th period went by quickly enough. And so, Yami, Yugi and Seto headed for the room where you serve detention.

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><

"Hey, Yami!" Yugi exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Humph, I just got detention because of this." Yami said as he handed Yugi his detention slip.

"Yami, you actually knocked a teacher unconscious?" Yugi said in disbelief.

"Well, actually, yes I did."

"Hey Yugi." Seto said as he entered the room. "Is that your brother?" he asked, pointing to Yami.

"Well, no. He's just a friend in eighth grade that just happens to look like me." Yugi replied.

"Oh." Seto said, looking over at Yami who was reading a book. 'Yugi, you should know not to lie. I know that's your Yami.' Seto thought to himself.

"Yami, this is Seto, my friend I was talking to you about yesterday." Yugi said. Seto lightly blushed at the fact Yugi mentioned their friendship to another person.

Yami looked up to meet Seto's eyes. And the look on his face showed surprise. You could have sworn Yami's heart had skipped a beat.

"Seth?!?" Yami practically yelled out.

"I'm really sorry but my name is Seto Kaiba, not Seth." Seto said , surprised by the name Yami yelled out. 'Hmm...Seth...that's a familiar name.' Seto thought to himself.

Then, Yami calmed down a bit. And he just went on to keep reading his book. Interestingly enough, the title of the book was "Curses of the Ancient Times".

'Yami's really deep into that book.' Yugi thought. 'Of course he is. That's just Yami. But that name Yami yelled out. Seth. It sounds familiar. Yes, Yami told me of a story about his past. He had a personal advisor named Seth, who was also a high priest. Yami didn't tell me much though.'

Bored, Seto took out his headphones and started listening to rap music while he did his homework.

Yugi was bored too. And so he took out his journal and began writing.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

Dear Journal,

I am serving detention right now. I don't know why. I only spilled the paint on Ms. King's head by accident. Also, that shade of green looks good on her. ^_^ She should thank me instead of punish me.

Well, I'm just glad Yami and Seto are here with me. I just love their company. I'm not in the mood to write much so don't expect this entry to be long. But it's also kind of weird that all three of us are in detention on the same day at the same time. Maybe it was destiny. ^_^ Maybe not.

Well, Grandpa will get really mad when he sees me and Yami both got into detention. He's probably worrying now where we are. I should call him on Yami's cell phone later on. I don't feel like writing anymore, so until next time, goodbye!!!

~Yugi Mutou~

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

"Yami!" Yugi called out, causing Yami to turn away from his book. "Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call Grandpa and tell him we're in detention."

"It's okay Yugi, I'll call Grandpa. I'll hand the phone over to you once he starts shouting." Yami joked.

So Yami called Grandpa to tell him that he and Yugi were in detention. Surprisingly, Grandpa was actually calm about it.

When it was already 5:00 PM, detention was over. Yugi looked at his watch.

"Three..."

"Yugi, wat are you doing?" asked Yami.

"Two..."

"One..."

"Yugi, what are you doing?" Seto asked, repeating what Yami had said before.

RING!!!

"Yay!!!" Yugi yelled. "We're out of detention!"

And that's how the second day of school went. Yugi rode with Yami on his motorcycle and sped away, heading home.

And Seto, well, Seto took his cell phone, dialed a number, and a black limousine arrived 5 minutes later to pick him up and drop him off at the Kaiba Mansion. He is, after all, a multi-billionaire.

<><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><

QOC: So that's how the 2nd chapter goes. What do you people think? Not as boring as that last chapter, eh? I really need more good ideas. And thanx to all the people who reviewed the last chapter. R&R please.