Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ Plan 3 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. I wish I did, though.

A/N: Sorry I couldn't get this up sooner. ff.net locked my account for some reason. And the rest of the time I was stuck doing homework. Also, thanx a lot for all the reviews. Pplz, I just luv u all! I can't believe I reached over 60! BTW, there's some language in this chapter, due to many bad mouths.

Yu Gi Master88 - Hi! Kool, now your name is in another chappie. Anywayz, thanx lots 4 tellin' me that I need more details. I've tried as best as I could to do so. But I think I'm losing my touch. BTW, sorry, I don't have AOL IM. But I do have yahoo IM as kim11426.

To Humorous Pearl - yo! What up? thanx 4 reviewing mah fic. I didn't think u would have the time to even go online. also, i really didn't understand ur review. i think u was talking bout sum damn turkey. anywayz, glad u actually spelled ur pen name correct. well, c ya at school!

To Akemi - thanx for reminding me bout this fic. i'm really busy nowadays. there's school, hw, "family time", volleyball practice, religious education, dance class, vocabulary after-school, etc. ur lil 'push' really helped get me moving.

To everyone else that reviewed - Thank u all so much! Those reviews are what keep me going! Without em, I dunno how this fic would've turned out. Also, thanx for all the ways of kills Tea. They were all very original and creative, but I think I've chosen the more appropriate way to kill her. Cuz poison or getting bit by a flower really wouldn't torture her enough. ^_^

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 10 - Plan Three

Time quickly flew by and before you know it, it was already June, near the end of the school year. And Yugi and Seto were talking together during lunch.

"Yugi, time flies by very quickly. I can't believe I've known you for all these months. It feels that just yesterday I first looked into your pretty eyes..." Seto's voice started fading.

"Seto? Can you repeat that very last part?" Yugi asked, a kind of worried look on his face.

"Yugi, there's this job for Kaiba Corporation I need to do. I'll be in Paris, France..." Seto replied, his voice fading away again.

"Oh, that's wonderful! For how long will you be gone? I'm sure I'll miss you a lot."

"That's the problem, Yugi. I'll be away for a few years. And I can't do anything to change it. If I back out, a social worker'll probably visit me, and then she'd probably take Mokuba away from me because I'm a terrible guardian...."

"Oh, I understand. I'll miss you a lot, though," Yugi said, no trace of his usual happiness, but he tried to force a smile. "And we'll keep in touch. You know, phone, letters, e-mail, and paper cups with a string attached." This time, Yugi gave a real smile.

Seto was just staring at his cold pizza in front of him. Then, he went over to hug Yugi. He didn't give a damn what the people around him thought. They probably already knew about them already. In fact, just last month they broke the news to Joey and Ryou.

"I'll miss you." The brown-haired pre-teen whispered.

"I'll miss you, too." Yugi whispered back, leaning into the hug.

(A/N: Argh! This sounds too sappy! I better change the mood...)

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

'Oh, how sweet.' The too-familiar bitch we all know thought to herself, watching the couple from the other side of the large cafeteria with a pair of binoculars.

'Yugi and Seto sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...'

'Ha, the last day of school is coming up. Perfect for my 3rd and final plan. How do I know it's the final plan? Things shall be revealed in time...' And she grinned wickedly.

Just then, the principal came on the loudspeaker and made the daily announcements, always held during the 6th graders' lunchtime.

"Dear students, I am proud to say that tomorrow, we will be having our annual Summer Dance, open to all grades. Be sure to buy your ticket after school in room 119. Only $3.00 for each ticket. The dance will be held in the gymnasium from 6 PM to 9 PM. And, as most of you already know, tomorrow also happens to be the last day of school. So I hope you all have a wonderful summer!"

'Luck of the devil...' Tea thought to herself. 'Perfect time, perfect place...'

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

"Umm...Seto...." Yugi shyly said, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to go to the Summer Dance with me?" And the color on his cheeks deepened.

"Of course, Yugi." And Seto gave his love a quick kiss on the cheek. Now Yugi's face was the color of a tomato.

And they went on with their school day until the final bell rung, signaling that it was time to go home.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

"I'd like 2 tickets, please." Yugi said, handing the guy who sold tickets $6.00.

'Yup. One for me, and one for my Yami.' He thought. Seto and himself had been waiting on line for 15 minutes, until it was finally their turn.

"I'd like 2 tickets, too." Seto said, giving the guy a hundred-dollar bill. It took a while for the guy to give Seto all of his change.

Then they went over to Yugi's place. They found a very large chocolate cake in the refrigerator and decided to eat a piece. After eating, Yugi wrote something down on a piece of paper, put in the fridge, and left the ticket he had for his Yami on the kitchen counter. The note said:

Yami,

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THIS CAKE! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO! Anywayz, your ticket for the Summer Dance is on the kitchen counter. I knew you'd be too lazy to buy one yourself, so I got one for you. Thank me later. I'll be at the Kaiba Mansion. Seth's ticket is right beside it. Don't forget to ask him to the dance. ^_~

~Yugi

"Hmm....smart. Well, here's the ticket for Seth." Seto said handing over the ticket. And Yugi placed it one the kitchen counter, right beside his Yami's. They both knew Yami always looked in the fridge once a week to see if there was anything good to eat. And today was Yami's check-the-fridge-for-something-good-to-eat day.

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

Meanwhile, at Bakura's place, Seth was getting his hair done.

"Are you sure this is going to work, Yami?" Seth asked.

"Positive. Yami Bakura can bleach your hair, then dye it brown, in a matter of seconds." He replied.

Just then, Yami Bakura came in with a big bag of supplies.

"Are you ready, Seth?" He asked, with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

'How could I let the Pharaoh push me into this? These two aren't worth my time.' Yami Bakura thought. 'But I'll do it anyway.'

<10 minutes later...>

"Yami, you said he could do it in a matter of seconds." Seth whispered.

"I guess was wrong." The Pharaoh replied.

"There! All done!" Yami Bakura exclaimed as he took the coloring cap of Seth's head. And then started blow-drying his hair.

"So, how does it look, Yami?" Seth asked, looking to a wide-eyed Pharaoh with his mouth hanging open.

"Well? How does my hair look?" He asked again. Then, Yami Bakura passed him a mirror.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY HAIR IS PURPLE! FRIGGIN PURPLE!" He yelled as Yami and Yami Bakura covered their ears.

Before Yami Bakura knew it, Seth tackled him to the floor and was strangling him.

"YOU STUPID BASTARD!" He yelled.

"Yo, Seth, get off of him. If you kill him now, your hair is gonna stay that way." And Yami gave a grin.

"Fine...." And Seth got off Yami Bakura.

"Okay, so let's try doing your hair again!" Yami Bakura said, trying to sound enthusiastic, just for the sake of annoying the two visitors.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

At the Kaiba Mansion, Seto and Yugi were in Seto's room, trying to look for a nice outfit for him.

"Hey, Yugi, how about I wear this?" Seto asked, holding up blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"I don't think so. It's a bit too plain for this special occasion." Yugi replied, as he dug through a closet nearby.

"Seto?" He said, trying to get the taller boy's attention.

"Hmm?"

"Tell me, is this your closet?" Yugi said, looking into a closet filled with many types of clothing: leather, suede, nylon, plastic-looking-things, but no cotton in site.

"You don't like my Yami's taste of clothing?" He asked playfully. "To answer your question, no. This is Seth's closet. And I don't think he'd appreciate it if I were to borrow a few articles of clothing."

"Oh, okay. Oh, lookie, this shoebox is labeled "secret"." Yugi said, being the curious one he was.

"That's interesting. Let's take a look." Seto said, also being curious.

Yugi opened the box slightly and took a peek inside.

"AH! MY EYES! THEY BURN! MY VIRGIN EYES!" Yugi screamed, and he dropped the box on the floor and headed towards the bathroom.

Seto followed him and stopped outside of the locked bathroom door. "Yugi, are you all right?"

"I am, but my eyes aren't. If you want to see for yourself what's inside that box, go ahead. But I warn you, it's EVIL!" Yugi replied.

So Seto rushed back to the room and picked up the box, and was opening it very slowly, and he was ready for anything. But he wasn't ready for what he saw.

"AHH!!! MY EYES! THEY BURN!" Seto yelled, unlocking the door to the bathroom, and entered.

"You too?" Yugi asked.

"Yup." Seto answered.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

<10 minutes later...>

Seth was listening to Michelle Branch's song "Everywhere" on the radio.

Yami was reading 'Secrets of the Shadow Realm: Volume 207'.

(A/N: The series of 'Secrets of the Shadow Realm' is also mentioned in my other fic, 'Don't Say You Love Me'.)

And Yami Bakura was starting to blow-dry Seth's hair...again.

"There, all done!" Yami Bakura exclaimed in a cheerful tone that was unlike him.

Yami looked at Seth with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open...again.

Yami Bakura handed Seth the mirror.

"AHHH!!!!! IT'S ORANGE!!!! I DEMAND YOU TO DO IT AGAIN!" Seth yelled. Yami and Yami Bakura had to shield themselves from the spit that came out of Seth's mouth when he yelled.

<10 minutes later....>

"It's done!" Yami Bakura said in a victorious tone.

Yami had his eyes wide and mouth hanging open...again.

This time, Seth didn't wait for the mirror to be passed to him. He jumped on top of Yami Bakura and was about to punch him. Yami got up quickly and handed Seth the mirror right before his fist connected with Yami Bakura's face.

"I was staring at you with wide eyes and my mouth hanging open because I couldn't believe how handsome you looked right now." Yami said in a cool tone, but blushing a little at the same time.

"Oh. Oops...sorry, Bakura." Seth said, as he helped Yami Bakura up off the floor.

Then Yami and Seth walked to the bathroom of Bakura's house to check out Seth's new hair-do. Now his hair was chestnut brown with lighter brown streaks running through the darker strands.

Yami used his Egyptian powers to make the hairbrush levitate towards him. Then he started brushing his lover's hair.

'I think I'm going soft.' Both of them thought to themselves at the same time.

"Hey, Yami..."

"Hmm?"

"I hope our hikaris don't find that shoebox in my closet anytime soon."

"The one with pictures of us dressed as women back in Ancient Egypt? And the other pictures of us making love?" Yami asked as innocently as he could but still had that sexy smirk of his.

Seth giggled girlishly. "Yeah. I remember that time. And the funny part is that everyone in this generation thinks that thongs were only invented recently."

(A/N: O_O whoa...I don't know where that came from...)

"Hehehe. I can't believe I still remember all these memories even after all these millennia. Anyways, why don't you want our hikaris to find the pictures?" Yami asked.

"I wouldn't want their virgin eyes and minds to become dirty."

"I understand completely."

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><

"Is the coast clear?" Yugi asked as Seto peeked out of the bathroom door.

"I think so." Seto whispered back.

Then both started tiptoeing out of the bathroom and headed towards Seto's room again. Yugi picked up the pictures with a pair of tongs and placed them back inside the shoebox.

Then, they started looking for an outfit for Seto...again.

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><

Seth and Yami were walking to the Turtle Game Shop. When they arrived there, Yami immediately went to the refrigerator.

"Look! There's a chocolate cake!" Seth stated.

"I can see that. There's also a note." Yami said and he read the note Yugi wrote.

Then, Yami went over to the kitchen counter and picked up the two tickets.

"Would you care to go to ze dance with me, Monsieur Kaiba?" Yami said, imitating a French accent, with a smirk on his face,

"I would love to." Seth replied.

And there you have it, Yami asked Seth to the dance, as if it was the simplest thing to do on earth. Then, both proceeded to eat the chocolate cake. Their goal: leave none for anyone else.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

The next morning, Yugi woke up in his house on the couch, with Yami's arm draped around his shoulders. He slowly climbed off the couch, being careful not to wake his darker side.

The memories of the past night hit Yugi. He and Seto had arrived at home, finding Yami and Seth sugar high and about to burn the whole place down. He had to tranquilize both Yamis with the tranquilizer gun he always had for emergencies in his room. And Seto had to bring home Seth in the limo. And that was really how their day ended.

After Yugi finally got off the couch, where a sleeping Yami lay, he headed towards the kitchen to find something to eat. And so Yugi decided to try and cook pancakes for breakfast.

At the smell of something burning, the sleeping Yami woke up instantly and started shouting...for no apparent reason.

"THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! IT IS THE APOCALYPSE!!! JUST AS THAT WEIRD FORTUNETELLER DUDE SAID BACK IN EGYPT!!! NOOOOOO!!!"

And Yugi entered the room carrying a fire extinguisher and wearing an oxygen mask. "It's all right Yami! I've taken care of it. You can calm down now."

At this, Yami took out a brown paper bag and started hyperventilating.

'Some of that chocolate cake must still be in him.' Yugi thought to himself. And he snatched the paper bag away.

"Okay, Yami, breath in..." Yugi said, as his Yami too in a deep breath. Before he had the chance to tell his yami to breathe out, the phone rang, and Yugi went to get it. And there he left his darker side, still holding his breath.

"Hey Yug," A voice said on the phone.

"Hi Joey. What's up? It's 7:00 AM in the morning!"

"I just wanted to ask if I could borrow your Nine-Inch Nails CD." The blonde asked.

"Umm...sure Joey, I'd be glad to, but I don't own a Nine-Inch Nails CD. I think you should ask someone else." Yugi said.

"Sure, man. I'll go ask Ryou." And both hung up the phone.

Then, Yugi entered the living room, finding his darker side all purple-faced from holding his breath all this time.

"Oh, Yami, I forgot to tell you to you could breathe normally. Oops...sorry." Yugi innocently said. Then, the Pharaoh let his breathe out and passed out on the floor of the living room.

"Hmm...I guess he fainted." Yugi said. And went back to the kitchen to get something to eat.

When the Pharaoh came to, he immediately smelled the Oreos that his aibou was eating.

And he got up and tried to grab the whole container full of Oreos, but his hikari was too quick.

"Yami! You KNOW what happens if you eat these." Yugi said, and brought the container of Oreos to a vault and locked in in there. And so Yami just grumbled and settled for some Jello with whipped cream on top.

After eating, the two got ready for school, and left on Yami's motorcycle and, as usual, leaving a trail of dust behind.

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><

The school day went by normally but got cut short because 'a lunatic set the whole 3rd floor on fire' as the principal put it.

Yugi went and found Yami at their normal meeting place, where they would ride home together. As both got onto the motorcycle, Yugi randomly said, "wow, the whole 3rd floor was set on fire. Who could do such a thing?" And Yami was given away by his attempt at innocently whistling.

"Yami!"

"What? The teacher made fun of my great-great-great-great-uncle! What else was I supposed to do?"

"Stay quiet and ignore all her comments about your great-great-great-great-uncle?"

"Good idea but it's a little too late to do that now."

And so both rode home.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

At 6 PM sharp, a limousine pulled up in front of the school. A man in a black suit opened the door. Out stepped two gorgeous young men that looked so similar; you would most probably mistake them for twin brothers.

One wore a loose, white, button-up shirt along with a pair of TIGHT black pants made with who-knows-what kind of material. And just from looking at that smirk on his face, you could tell that he was the one, the only, Seth.

And walking towards the school next to Seth was a young man wearing a black fishnet top and a pair of pants in some silvery color that was made with the same mysterious material the male next to him was wearing. From the shy look on his face and slight blushing and shivering from the exposure of skin, you knew it was the guy we all love, Seto!

And both walked towards the school, side-by-side. They entered thought the door as calmly and coolly as the calmest and coolest people you know.

Soon, they came upon the closed door of the gym. As the door dramatically opened, almost everyone in the fairly large gymnasium turned their heads to see who had just arrived. And in less than a few seconds upon their arrival, the school security was holding back a bunch of crazy, obsessed, stampeding, screaming fangirls from getting too close to the two young men and wrecking the whole gym.

Seto just blinked while his darker half ignored the current situation and went over to the side to get a drink. When Seth found out there were no alcoholic beverages available, he almost went as crazy as the fangirls. He was actually threatening the shocked lady who gave out the drinks. Seto quickly went over to where the refreshment stand was, took a cup of water, apologized to the shocked lady, dragged away his yami by the ear, and had a little talk with him.

"Seth! I thought you would behave!" Seto said in a shushed voice.

"What? I am, by my standards." Seth simply said.

Seto sighed and handed the cup of water to his yami. "What am going to do with you?" And he tried to smile.

The real reason for Seto's weird behavior was that he was kind of nervous. Nervous for what, you might ask? Well, he sort of thought of this whole dance thing as a date with Yugi. Their first serious date to be exact. And Seth saw right through his hikari and tried to calm him down.

"Don't worry." Seth said.

"What makes you think I'm worried?" Seto asked, his eyes averting to the floor.

"You have a lot to learn, my light. I can read your thoughts."

"I know..." He said; now looking around to see if Yugi was anywhere.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

At a red traffic light, on the motorcycle, Yugi was complaining to his yami.

"Yami! We're 10 minutes late!" He said, sounding worried and pissed at the same time. He, too, was nervous about the dance thing.

Yami just stayed silent. When the traffic light flashed to green, he went off, going at around 180 miles an hour. In a matter of seconds, there were right in front of the school.

As Yami was carefully chaining his motorcycle to somewhere, Yugi was making sure he looked okay. He brushed off pieces of invisible dirt off his black jeans and crimson tanktop, and he also untied and retied the shoelaces of his sneakers.

After Yami was done chaining his motorcycle, he slowly walked towards Yugi with the 'I'm so cool' look.

"Save that look for Seth." Yugi said, rolling his eyes, grinning a bit afterwards. Yugi then started looking over his yami. Yami was wearing a green tanktop, black pants of that MYSTERIOUS material, and almost high-heeled boots. Then, they were mere feet away from the gymnasium door. And the younger one smiled, thinking of how the girls in the gym would react once they saw his yami.

Right on cue, when they entered the gymnasium, a bunch of crazy, obsessed, stampeding, screaming fangirls ran towards them. Again, the security had to hold them all off.

After the little incident, Yami and Yugi walked around, trying to look for their 'dates'.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

Seth was standing against the wall of the gym, drinking his cup of water. He looked around, seeing only swaying bodies and flashing lights, but he didn't see his love.

Soon enough, he felt hands cover his eyes.

"Guess who...." The voice said.

"I know it's you, Yami." Seth said. And his eyes were uncovered.

"Hey. How've you been doing?" Yami asked.

"I'm okay. I'm not in the mood to dance, so please don't ask."

"That's okay with me. Wanna go somewhere more private?" Yami asked, his voice full of lust. Seth's cheeks colored and he nodded.

The both slowly walked to the men's restroom, as they talked of interesting things.

When they entered, a single candle only lighted the room, since the school janitor was such a lazy bum; he couldn't fix the light bulb.

Yami wrapped his arms around Seth's waist and kissed his passionately. When he broke their contact, Seth almost whined like a little girl.

"I'll be right back, love." Yami whispered in Seth's ear. And he walked over to the door and locked it. He walked towards Seth, like a cat does to its prey. Soon enough, Yami had his former High Priest pinned to the wall at his mercy.

Then, he started sucking on his love's neck, hoping to leave a mark there to give people the message: "HE'S MINE! BACK OFF!"

Seth moaned in pleasure. Then, sounds of persistent knocking could be heard outside the door.

"Go piss in the women's!" Yami shouted, breaking contact between his mouth and pale flesh.

He then attempted to unbutton his love's shirt. But before he even got the second one unbuttoned, he blew the candle out, leaving the whole restroom in total darkness.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

"Hi Seto!" Yugi exclaimed.

"Hello. You're looking nice today." Seto answered. 'That sounded so lame.' The brunette thought to himself.

"Why, thank you." Yugi said. 'That sounded so lame.' The tri-colored haired boy thought.

"Wanna dance?" Seto asked.

"I'd love to." Was the reply from the shorter boy.

And the dance went on until the DJ finally informed everyone that the dance was over.

Soon, everyone left, except for Seto and Yugi. Both were in the auditorium, where they planned to meet their darker sides.

"I wonder where my yami is...." Yugi thought aloud.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Seto said.

"I'm starting to get worried about those two. What if something happened to them? It's already been 15 minutes!"

"Yugi, you don't need to be worried. Those two could take care of themselves. Anyways, they MUST have a good reason for not being here."

<15 minutes later...>

Seto checked his watch, which read 9:30 PM.

Yugi was humming a tune.

<30 minutes later...>

"Yugi....." A familiar bitchy voice said. And she walked over to Yugi.

"Hi, Tea." Yugi replied, trying not to glare or scowl at her. Ever since that incident when he witnessed her kiss HIS Seto, Yugi wasn't too friendly with her.

Seto just growled a little and started pacing back and forth a few feet away from them.

'If she does anything funny with Yugi, I SWEAR I'm going to........' Seto thought to himself, with his thoughts becoming more devious and violent.

Even Seto had changed after that incident with Tea. He was starting to grow more suspicious every day that she wanted something to do with HIS Yugi.

Seto was absorbed with his thoughts when he heard a faint whimper from where Yugi and Tea were.

He quickly turned to see Tea holding a knife up to Yugi's throat.

"Let...him...go..." Seto said, almost inaudibly, exaggerating on every word. Tea just seemed to ignore him.

"You know what Yugi? I've loved you ever since I met you! How could you not notice all my feelings for you? And now, after all that flirting I did with you, you go ahead and get together with some jerk. You barely even know him!"

Yugi just whimpered some more as she applied more pressure to his throat with the blade.

Seto was seething with anger, but he just stood there, not knowing what to do. He knew that if he did nothing, he had to go through the girl's incessant rants and just the sight of Yugi whimpering made him feel weak and useless. But he also knew that trying to stop her from threatening Yugi would be a huge mistake. She would probably go on and hurt him. And Seto didn't want that.

And the girl's rants seemed to go on and on and on and on. When it seemed like she was finally done, she slit her captive's throat, just a bit, enough so that blood flowed down his neck.

"You see Yugi? I now have the revenge I want. After I kill you, all my problems will be solved. No more heartache, no more jealousy, no more of anything!"

A tear slipped down Yugi's now paled face as she slit his throat some more. From the loss of blood, Yugi collapsed onto the floor. Tea dropped the knife on the floor and started laughing like the psychopath she was.

This is when Seto took action. He jumped on top of her, pinning her to the ground. He grabbed the forgotten knife on the floor, and placed it into stabbing position.

"You fucked up bitch! What the hell are you playing at? Yugi did nothing wrong to you! And even if he did, you must have deserved it!" Seto screamed, getting more threatening with the knife.

"Do you think my death is going to help?" She asked. Seto remained silent.

"In my opinion, I think you should go check on your bleeding boyfriend." She said, putting some exaggeration in the last word.

Seto knew she was right. "Revenge can be sought out later." Seto thought to himself. He got off of her and dropped the knife, and jogged over to where Yugi lay.

His boyfriend was bleeding excessively. He had to rush Yugi to the hospital before it got critical. He took Yugi into his arms, and starting carrying him towards the exit door.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked from behind them.

Seto whirled around and saw Tea, with a gun at hand, which was pointed directly at him and Yugi.

Seto closed his eyes, knowing there was nothing he could do.

Just as Tea was about to pull the trigger, a few Egyptian words were said. Tea's hands came up to her throat and she started making chocking sounds. Soon, she fell to the floor, undeniably dead.

With Yugi still unconscious in his arms, Seto turned around to see a half-naked Seth and a half-naked Yami.

Without any words spoken, Seto handed Yami the body of his boyfriend. And he quietly left with Seth.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

QOC: I'm soooooo sorry, ppl. I know I stink at updating. That's why I attempted to make up for all of this time with this really long chapter. Before you ppl ask any questions, NO, YUGI IS NOT DEAD, BUT TEA IS! I plan that the next chapter would be the last. And it would take place in the hospital. Anyways, as always, please review.