Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
(Yu-Gi-Oh theme song)
 
Episode 4: Mysterious duel at Kaiba Crop, Kaiba vs. Takara
 
Kaiba Corporation
 
Seto just arrived at his office after a 2 hour broad meeting. As he turns the knob and opens the door, he notices that some was in his office by the rocking of his chair that was turned around with the back facing him. "Who's there?" shout Seto. Suddenly a woman like voice could be heard. "It's about time you got here Kaiba-san." "Show yourself, now!" ordered Seto.
 
Suddenly, the chair turns around revealing a woman with long Indigo hair, dark blue teal colored eyes, wearing a light blue tube top, a black jean jacket and skirt, and black long boots. "Konnichiwa, Kaiba, Seto" greets the woman as she puts her legs on the top of his desk. "Who are you?" asked Seto as he was starting to get a little impatient. "My name is Takara; I'm one of the Magicians of the 6th circle"
 
'"Magicians of the 6th circle?" repeats Seto. "Yes! And I've be waiting for you Kaiba, Seto the chosen true duelist" remarks Takara with a grin. "What do you want?" questioned Kaiba. "My mistress wants you out of the way, Kaiba-san" replied Takara has she gets out of the chair and walks over to him. "You see the Dark Age is coming once again and we want to get rid of every signal duelist that might pose a threat to us."
 
"You got to be kidding!" laughed Seto. "Nani?” "If you think you're going to get rid of me that easily you better think twice" Seto declared. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way Kaiba-san but to let you know. You don't stand a chance against me" proclaimed Takara with a grin. Suddenly clouds of dark mist start to cover over Seto and Takara until the whole office was covered in darkness.
 
"Alright Kaiba-san we're going to have a duel. If you win I'll leave quietly but if I win you'll give yourself with no resistant. Sounds fair wouldn't you say" Takara explained as a dark duel disk appears around her wrist. "I accept you challenge. I have no intention of losing this duel or giving myself up to you" Seto placed his duel disk around his wrist before taking out his deck.
 
'We shall see' thought Takara as she giggles slightly before bringing out her own deck. With that Seto and Takara shuffle their decks and place them into the duel disk as 4000 life points appear. "Now the game begins" remarks Takara as her eyes begin to glow. "Duel!" shouts both Seto and Takara. Unknown to Seto an evil shadow appears behind him with glowing red eyes and an evil grin. "I'll go first, draw, and for my first move I'll cover one card and end my round" replies Takara with a grin." It's my turn, draw card, first I'll play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your cover card" replies Seto.
 
Seto plays his Mystical Space Typhoon card; the magic card easily destroys the cover card on Takara's side of the field. "Also I play Lady Vampire (1550/1550) to attack" Seto remarks as Lady Vampire appears on the field. "And I'll have Lady Vampire attack your life points directly. Go Lady Vampire!” Seto orders as Lady Vampire attacks Takara directly.
 
Takara she gives off shriek of pain as she took attack directly. Takara's life points are reduced to 2450. “Also Lady Vampire as a special effect, each time she inflicts battle damage to your life points, I select one card from my hand and send it to the grave” Kaiba explained as she send one of his cards from his hand to the grave. Kaiba points to Takara. “Now, you choose one card and send it to the grave.”
 
Takara did what she was told. She showed Kaiba the card she chose to send to the grave. The card was a weak monster so with no second thoughts Takara send the card to the grave. "And to end my turn I will cover one card." Kaiba's turns was done. It my turn, draw, I play Meridian Captain (1200/1400) to take the offense” replied Takara as her Meriden Captain appears on the felid in attack position.
 
"Also, when this card is summoned it allows me to summon an extra monster onto the field and I think I'll bring out Blindly Loyal Goblin in attack (1800 atk)" said Takara as Blindly Loyal Goblin appears next to her Meridan Captain. "I also play this card Lighting Blade giving Meridian Captain 800 point more giving it an attack of 2000. Go Meridian Captain; attack Lady Vampire “shouts Takara.
 
Meridian Captain began his assault on Lady Vampire. "Activate trap card" shouts Seto as Meridan Captain was about to destroy Lady Vampire. "Reverse trap. Your monster loses the 800 points. Counter attack Lady Vampire.” Lady Vampire destroys Meriden Captain causing Takara to lose 350 points lowering her life points down to 2100. Since Lady Vampire inflicts battle damage to Takara life points both her and Kaiba had to discard one card to the grave. "Meridian Captain is destroyed. Give it up this is a waste of my time" Seto remarked in his usual crude way. "No way; I'm just getting warmed up" Takara remarks with a smirk while Seto was still unaware of the evil shadow behind him.
 
"It's my turn, draw, and all I'll cover two cards. I finish my turn." The cover two cards appear on the field. "My turn, draw card, 'Perfect! Now Seto you will see my true power' "I play this magic card, Stray Lambs" said Takara as 2 stray lambs appear on the field. As the 2 stray lambs appear on the field, all Seto could do was watch curiously as he waits for her to finish her move. "Now I'll surface one of the Stray lamb tokens to bring out Mikazukinoyaiba (2200/2350).
 
Just then one of the Stray lambs disappears and in its place comes out Mikazukinoyaiba. His attack was stronger than Lady Vampire. "Attack my Mikazukinoyaiba, destroy Lady Vampire. Blade Slash!" shouts Takara as she points to Seto's Lady Vampire. With that said Mikazukinoyaiba sends its crescent shape sword down sending a blazing beam towards Lady Vampire, destroying her in an instant. Seto shields his face as his life points went down to 3350.
 
Lady Vampire is defeated" comments Takara to Seto. "It's my turn, draw, I'll place one card face down in defense and end my turn" remarks Seto. "What's wrong Kaiba-san is that all you got" asked Takara as she smiles with confidence. "Hmm!" responds Seto with a grin. “Mikazukinoyaiba take a direct hit on his life points; Blade Slash" orders Takara and Mikazukinoyaiba gets it attack ready. "You fell for it. Activate Cyber Jar!" replies Seto. 'Not good!' thought Takara.
 
Cyber Jar appears on the field and destroying all monsters. "Chi!" growls Takara as she shielded her face before casting a glare at Seto. Cyber Jar's effect activates causing both players to draw 5 cards from their decks and summon any level 4 monsters or lower.
 
"For my turn I'll place this card face down and cover two cards. My turn is done" Seto ended his turn. "It my turn; I place two cards face down in defense and bring out Berserk Gorilla (2000/1400) and Hibikme (1450/1000) to attack. Go Berserk Gorilla! Attack his face down card" orders Takara. "You've activated Shadow Scout (650/500). Now you must look at three cards on the top of your deck and if one is a magic card you must discard all three cards to the grave" replies Seto as he points to Takara.
 
So, Takara takes out three cards off the top of her deck and looks at them. But as she drew her three cards, Takara notices that one of them was a magic card so she had to send all three cards to the grave. "It's my turn and I activate magic card Alter Darkness" Seto stated. 'Alter Darkness?' thought Takara while making a curious face.
 
"This card switches all monsters from defense to attack and attack to defense. And since when Berserk Gorilla goes into defense it's automatically destroyed" confirmed Seto With that said Berserk Gorilla goes to the grave while the two face down cards are revealed only to show Skull mark Ladybugs. "Also I'll bring out Horse Raider (1900/400) to attack.” Kaiba summoned Horse Raider to the field.
 
"Attack; Horse Raider!" commands Seto. Horse Raider heads straight for one of Takara's Skull mark Ladybugs. Takara snapped her figures. “Trap card activate, Stop Attack! This trap allows me to stop your monsters attack, ending your turn. “I end my turn!” Seto ended. “It's my turn!” As Takara drew her next card a grin curled on her face as she could feel the power within the card. "I cover one onto the field….and play this ritual card, Final Ritual of the Ancients. I sacrifice my two Skill mark Ladybugs for the ritual summon.
 
Suddenly something was beginning to appear from underneath the dark mist. Come out Renshef the Dark Being!! A monster called Renshef the Dark Being (2500/1500) appeared on the field. “Renshef the Dark Being has a special effect. When I discard one Spell Card I can take control of one of your monsters until the End Phase. This effect can only be used once per turn.
 
"Attack; Horse Raider!" commands Seto. Horse Raider heads straight for one of Takara's Skull mark Ladybugs. Takara snapped her fingers. “Trap card activate, Stop Attack! This trap allows me to stop your monsters attack, ending your turn. “Chi! I end my turn!” Seto ended. “It's my turn!” As Takara drew her next card a grin curled on her face as she could feel the power within the card. "I cover one onto the field….and play this ritual card, Final Ritual of the Ancients. I sacrifice my two Skill mark Ladybugs for the ritual summon.
 
Suddenly something was beginning to appear from underneath the dark mist. “Come out Renshef the Dark Being!!” A monster called Renshef the Dark Being (2500/1500) appeared on the field. “Renshef the Dark Being has a special effect. When I discard one Spell Card I can take control of one of your monsters until the End Phase. “Nani, Then that mean…? “Right, I can take control of your Horse Raider. Renshef the Dark Being special effect activates” commanded Takara as she sent one of her card from her hand into the grave. “Come to Horse Rider!” Seto watch in disbelief as his monster was now on Takara side. “Kaiba-san… You have no monsters on the field to protect you.”
 
Kaiba knew he had no monsters on the feild. “Now Renshef the Dark Being attack Kaiba's life points directly!” command Takara. Renshef the Dark done what he was told a send a beam of energy directly at Kaiba. “I activate magic card Weak Attack. This card will weaken your monsters attack to zero.” “Humph! Then I'll use Horse to attack you directly. Go Horse Raider!” Takara went in for another assault on Kaiba's life points. This time Kaiba has no magic or trap card to protect him from this assault. The damage from Horse Raider reduces Kaiba's life points to 1450.
 
'Damn! She's better then I expected' thought Seto as he noticed he only had 1450 life points left. “I end my turn” Takara replied. Just as Takara end her turn Horse Raider returned to Kaiba's side of the field. “What does this mean?” asked Kaiba as he watch Horse Raider returns to his side. “Oh! I forgot to tell you. I can only control my opponent's monster until the end of my turn. I can only use Renshef the Dark effect once per turn.”
 
Kaiba knew he had to keep his guard up until he got his key card. "Now it's my turn, draw. `Chi! There are no cards here that can take down Renshef the Dark. I'll have to defend for now' thought Seto. I place Horse Raider in defense. Also I play a monster face down in defense and end my turn.” Mean while, as the duel goes on the evil shadow draws even closer to Kaiba with every life points he loses.
 
To be continued.
 
Anzu: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh, call;Kuriteiusu,the Legendary Dragon of Knowledge returns. Get ready to duel!
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending theme)