Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 12 ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AnimePrincess: Everyone I so sorry I been so slow updating but a lot has happen. I been so busy with work and school but now I have some free time so I hope I can update abit faster. As you know another reason I haven't update is because I had been making big changes to start of a new destiny and I mean big. So finally here it is Episode 12.
 
Yu-Gi-Oh: Start of New Destiny
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme Song)
Episode 12: Heila vs. Celina, The power of Heila's Spellcaster deck
 
At Domino High
Inside the classroom, Heila was setting at her desk staring out the window. Heila just couldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened the other day. `Who was that woman... and why was she after me and Yugi? In addition, it seems she not the only one. Who was that guy who kidnapped me and took me to Domino Tower and who are these Evil Magicians of the 6th circle?'
 
Heila took her attention way from the window and looked down at her desk. `Those dreams I been having, are they telling me something? I don't know but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.' Heila gave out a small sigh as her mind kept pondering. As Heila was in deep thought, she was unaware of Anzu sneaking up behind her with a mischievous look on her face. Anzu quietly took her hands and covered Heila's eyes causing Heila to give a small yelp in surprise.
 
“Guess who?” chirped Anzu. Knowing the voice well Heila gave a smile and said “Hmm! Is it... Anzu,” “Bingo!” Anzu giggled as she took her hands off Heila's eyes. Heila turned around to see it was really Anzu. “Ohayo, Anzu-san” greeted Heila. “Heila-chan, Ohayo” greeted Anzu as she took a seat in front of Heila. “Heila, I noticed you were in real deep thought. Is everything ok?” asked Anzu in concern as she placed a hand on Heila's hand. “Yes, everything is fine... I was just thinking about a math problem,” replied Heila with a smile. Heila did not want to worry Anzu and thought it would be best not to tell her what happened the other day.
Well I am glad you're alright.  Say Heila, are you free this Sunday?” asked Anzu.  I guess! What's up?” replied Heila.  I was wondering if you like to go on a girls outing this Sunday.  We will have so much fun going to the mall, going to the arcade, eating out and much more.  In addition, you will get to meet Jounouchi's imoto, Shizuka.  She is coming to Domino tonight on break,” Anzu explained. Why I would love to come, Anzu-san” Heila said in delight.  Wonderful! So it settled we'll meet at Domino Square next to the clock at 12 p.m.” Anzu planned the place and time.  “Alright!” Heila agreed.  Not to long the boys came over to join the girls. Yugi promised Heila we would play a friendly game of duel monster with her.
 
Later that night, Heila was all ready in bed but for some strange reason she just couldn't go to sleep. It seemed that Heila had a lot on her mind. The other Heila also notice this. “Can't sleep, Aibou-chan?” When Heila heard that she sat up in the bed and saw her other self sitting at the edge of the bed, “Mou hitori no boku?” “Is there something on your mind?” asked Yami Heila. “Umm! A lot of things have happened. I'm just wondering what's going to happen next” replied Heila. “I feel that same way, Aibou-chan. We know there's a dark force behind all this but the question is who? Yami Heila stated.
 
“I'm not sure but what ever going to happen it's going to happen soon” said Heila who was starting to get even more worried. Yami Heila moved closer to Heila and placed her hand on hers, “Don't worry Aibou-chan. Whatever happens I'll be here to protect you.” Hearing that made Heila even happier and she placed her hand on top of Yami Heila's hand. “Arigato, Mou hitori no boku' thanked Heila giving Yami Heila her famous cute smile which made Yami Heila really blissful. That same night Heila manage to fall asleep. Has she slumbered in her dream there was a familiar voice echoing there words, “Soon…very soon your time will come.”
 
 (That Sunday afternoon)
 
That Sunday afternoon at Heila's place, Heila was finish getting ready for her big day with Anzu also she gets to meet Jounouchi's imoto, Shizuka for the first time.  Heila had just finished getting ready; she was wearing a white short sleeve tie front top, a black mini skirt with a cute white belt, white knee-high socks, and accessories that match with her clothes.
Once Heila was done getting ready she looked to the clock and it read 11:50 a.m. Oh! I better get going! Don't want to be late. Heila picked up her black purse, put on her Sennen Locket, tucked it in her top, and headed down stairs. Once down stairs near the door Heila puts on her black anklet shoes with bows on the ankle straps and ran out the door. While Heila was running to Domino Square where she would meet up with Anzu and Shizuka, she didn't notice a dark figure lurking her in the shadows and following close behind her.
 
Heila finally reach Domino Square and right next to the clock, she saw Anzu with a girl that had long brown hair and teal grey eyes; wearing a short jean pants, pink and white sneakers, a pink and white top with the words “Pretty Girl” design on it. Two pink bangles on each wrist and a white bow in her hair.
 
“Hey!” shout Heila as she runs up to the girls. The girls turned their heads and saw Heila coming towards them. “Here she is” said Anzu. “I hope I'm not late,” said Heila as she stood in front of Anzu. “Of course not, your are right on time,” said Anzu who was wearing blue shorts, pale baby blue tanktop with white knee-high socks and her blue platform shoes.
 
“Let me introduce you to Jounouchi's imoto, Shizuka-chan,” Anzu introduced as she moves to the side so Heila and Shizuka could get to know each other. “Nice to meet you, I'm Heila” greeted Heila as she shakes Shizuka's hand. “The pleasure is mine,” replied Shizuka as she shaked hands with Heila. “Now that you two have met let's get going” said Anzu as she picked up her blue bag. The girls nodded their heads and followed right behind Anzu. As they left the same dark figure, continue it's pursuit on a certain duelist.
 
“So girls, where should we go first” asked Anzu to Heila and Shizuka. “Anywhere is good,” said Shizuka who was not fussy. “I feel the same way” Heila agreed. “Ok! Let's head to the mall for some shopping.” The girls settled on that and headed straight to the mall. As Heila and the girls walk to the mall, the same dark figure was waiting ahead in the shadows. Just as the girls pass, the dark figure ran by and took Heila's purse.
 
“Hey!” shout Heila as she saw her purse was gone. She and the girls turned around and saw a figure wearing a long trench coat run off with her purse. “Hey! That guy took Heila's purse” shout Anzu. “Come on, let's catch him” said Shizuka. The girls ran after him shouting “doroboo!” Meanwhile with Yugi, Jounouchi and Honda; they were just about to enter the arcade for a few around of games that just came out. “Yugi, you really have to show me how to that cool combo” said Jounouchi referring to the fighting game called virtual fighters he and Yugi were planning to play. “No problem! It's very simple” replied Yugi.
 
Just then the same figure wearing a long trench coat ran by but in the process knocking Jounouchi to the ground. “Hey!! Watch where your going, baka” Jounouchi angrily shout as he picked himself off the ground. “Are you alright, Jounouchi?” asked Yugi. “Yea I'm fine!” said Jounouchi as he brushed himself off. Then the boys heard three female voices shouting “Mate! Doroboo!” When the boys turned around they saw the voices belong to Heila, Anzu and Shizuka. “What's going on?” asked Yugi as the girls stop in front of him.
 
“That guy stole Heila's purse” answered Shizuka. “Nani” gasped Yugi. “All my important stuff is in that purse” said Heila. “Let's go after him” shouts Jounouchi as he was the first to start on the pursued and the other followed right behind him. Luckily, the thief didn't get too far but it was kind of hard to spot him threw the crowd. Finally they got threw the crowd and started to look for the theft. “Damn! Where did he go? It couldn't have gotten far” said Jounouchi. “Let's keep looking!” said Yugi. Everyone agreed and they continue their pursued. Just then Heila spot the thief running threw an alley and up a fire escape. Heila turn her head and saw that her friends were too far for her to call them so she decided to go after himself.
 
Heila climb the fire escape and up to the roof. When she finally reaches the roof, she looked around and was shocked to see that no one was up here. “That's odd! I could have sworn I saw him come up here. Just then she saw her purse lying in the middle of the roof. “My purse!” Heila shouted happily as she ran over and picked up her purse. Heila quickly check in her bag to make sure everything was in her bag. The part is everything was there. “Great! Everything is here” Heila sighed in relief. “But I wonder where that thief escapes to and why he takes my purse if he was going to steal anything. That's really strange! But anyways, I got my purse back so I better quickly go join the other before they worry.” Heila said as she started on way back to the fire escape.
Just then a sudden voice said “Wait right there, Chibi-chan!” Heila heard that she turned around and saw a women sitting at the edge wearing a white tube top with dark blue vest and shorts with white short boots. She had sliver colored shoulder length hair, black pearl eyes and a black rose tattoo on her neck. “Who are you?” Heila asked as she got this sudden vibe. “Let me introduce myself. My name is Celina and I have come for you, Chibi-chan” Celina said as a large grin appears on her face. `Oh no! Not another one' thought Heila as she knew she was in a dangerous situation.
 
Celina gently jumped off the edge and slowly walk towards Heila, “Sa! Come with me!” “No way! I don't understand what you want with me but I'm not stay here to find out.” Heila started to run for the fire escape but she suddenly forced back. “What in the…” Heila said in shock and she touch on what seem to be an invisible force field. “You can't escape. Sa…” Celina slowly started to extend her hand towards Heila. Heila back up on the force field knowing she had no where to go.
 
Suddenly Heila's Sennen Locket started to glow causing Celina to back away. “Chi! Just when I almost had her.” Heila looked down as she watch the light from her item glow brighter “Mou hitori no boku!!” “Aibou-chan! Leave this to me” said Yami Heila as she switch places with Heila. Just as the light clam down Celina opened her eyes and saw standing in Heila's place was her dark half. “So, you finally showed yourself.” “I won't let you take way, my Aibou-chan” declared Yami Heila as she determined to protect Heila.
 
“Humph! If you want to get out of this force and save your other self, you must beat me in a duel” Celina declared as her dark duel disk appeared on her left wrist. “That's fine by me” said Yami Heila as she took the duel disk out her bag and placed it on her left wrist. The duel between Yami Heila and Celina was about to begin. “You do know what happens if you loser right” said Celina as she was sure she was going to be the victor. “I know!” Yami Heila replied knowing if she lose the duel she lose Heila.
 
“Well shall we begin?” Celina takes out her deck out of her pocket and place it in her deck slot making 4000 life points appear on the small screen. “I'm ready!” Yami Heila takes out her deck out of her deck case that she wears around her leg and places it in her deck slot and 4000 life points appear on the small screen. “Duel!” they both shouted as the intense wind began to blow. “I'll play first, draw card” Celina drew her first card and placed in her hand. “To start off I'll play Dark Bat (1000 atk /1000 def) in defense.” Celina placed the card onto the disk and a dark purple bat appeared on the field. “Also I cover one card and end my turn. Now it's your turn” Celina said as she finished her round. “It's my turn, draw!” Heila drew her first card and placed in her hand. I summon Kanan the Sword Mistress (1400 atk/1400 def) to attack. Kanan; attack Dark Bat! Sword laceration!” The beautiful warrior holding a shield sends a sharp sword assault towards Dark Bat which destroys it instantly.
 
Dark Bat is no more. Alright it's your turn.” said Yami Heila as she ended her turn and it was time for Celina to make her move. It's my turn and I play the magic card Different Dimension Capsule!” Celina stated as she shows Yami Heila the card. “Different Dimension Capsule?” wondered Yami Heila as she was curious to know what that card does. “When this card is activated it remains on the field until my second phase. It allows me to take one card from my deck then I shuffle” explained Celina as took the card out of her deck before she began to shuffle. But before I can take the card of my chosen I must wait for my second standby phase so for now I'll activate my trap card...”
 
Suddenly from the sky a wall made of pure light surrounds Yami Heila and her monsters. “What is this?” exclaimed Yami Heila in shock as she saw the wall. Celina grinned and said “Wall of Revealing Light! This card allows me to trap your monsters in a wall of light. Not only that, it also allows me to pay the amount of life points as I please. With the number of life points I pay the player's monsters below or equal can't attack and to make things little interesting I'll offer 2800 of my life points. With that said Celina's life took a big dive as now her life points were at 1200 but that didn't bother her because she had everything planned out. “Lastly I summon Dragon Dwelling in the cave (1300 atk /2000 def) in defense.” A large blue-green dragon appeared on the field.
 
“It's my turn and I'll bring out Gemini Elf (1900 atk/ 900 def) to attack Gemini Elf appeared on the field in attack position. “And with that Yami Heila's turn was done since she couldn't attack. “It's my go! I destroy the magic card Different Dimension Capsule in order to play the card I chosen and I play spell card Dian Keto the Cure Master. Now my life point is restored by 1000 points. Celina life points were now at 2000. Also I summon Cure Mermaid (1500 atk/ 800 def) and I think I'll have her attack your Kanan. Go, Cure Mermaid!” Cure Mermaid sends sparkling water attack causing Yami Heila to shield her face as her Kanan was directly sends to the graveyard. Yami Heila's life point was reducing to 3900. “I forgot to mention for every standby phase as long as Cure Mermaid remains on the field my life points recover by 800 points” Celina explained as her life points were now 2800.
 
Yami Heila looked to the cards in her hand then she looked to the wall in front. `Hmm; with the Wall of Revealing Light in play my monsters can't attack.' Yami Heila looked to her hand and saw she drew a good card. `Unless…' thought Yami Heila as a grin appeared on her face. `Huh? I would what card she drew' thought Celina. “I cover two cards on field and end my turn” said Yami Heila as she had a confident look on her face.
 
`Two cover cards, huh? I wonder what they are?' thought Celina as she began her turn and drew her next card. “Humph! No matter what card you drew you won't be able to beat me. I sacrifice Dragon Dwelling in the cave to summon Gyakutenno Megami (1800 atk/2000 def) and end my turn” Celina finished as her life points went up to 3600. “Thanks too Cure Mermaid's effect my life points have recovered another 800 points” Celina said as the grin on her face never disappeared.
 
“Hmm…now I got you” Yami Heila stated in results getting Celina attention. “What do you mean?” exclaimed Celina. “It's my turn and I activate trap card Dust Tornado.” `Chi; so that what she had' glared Celina. A powerful swirling wind appears around Yami Heila along with her monsters and destroys the wall. “Now that the wall is gone I'm free to attack. Ikai, Gemini Elf! Attack Cure Mermaid; Twin Beam Attack” ordered Yami Heila. Gemini Elf sends powerful twin beam of light towards Cure Mermaid destroying her in the results. “Cure Mermaid is defeated!” said Yami Heila as Celina life points drop to 3200.
 
 
Celina just clap and said “Very good! I'm somewhat impress you found away to get pass my wall but to let you know this was just a test and the real battle starts here.” Celina expression changed which made Yami Heila aware that duel wasn't going go as easy as she thought. Small bits darkness started to cover them as the duel was becoming more severe.
 
 
Anzu: Next episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness of the Dragon Seal. Duel Stand by!
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending theme)
 
 
 
AnimeGirl20: I really hope you enjoyed that episode; I really worked hard on it. Sorry again for the long wait I'll do my best to update more fast since I have some free time. Please review and look out for cards that I create. Also I'll be updating Element Warriors very soon I just been having a little writers block but I'm not going to stop or give up. So please keep reading. Thank you! ^^