Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Warrior Disc Jockey ❯ The Warrior Disc Jockey ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Warrior Disc Jockey
 
 
Several people in some countries in Asia seek for the “American Dream”. After working hard everyday in a fastfood chain in Tokyo, Japan, Kisara's dream is yet to come. With her luggage, passport and ticket, she's now ready to leave and live a new life to California city. It was spring. The flowers reflect a colorful day of hope and the trees stood way high, sturdy and green for hope and prosperity. Before she left, she gave the best hug to Bobasa. After awhile, she spoke to him with her most promising smile and said, “ Thank you so much for everything, Mr. Bobasa. After all these wonderful years you gave me and after treating me like your real daughter, I'll never forget you.” Touched and happy for the brave young lady, tears of joy fell from his eyes. “ Don't worry about me, Kisara. I'm always here for you. Just follow your dream. Goodbye, my dear good child.” Waving goodbye as she stepped out of the house, Kisara took a cab on her way to Japan's National Airport. She ran as fast as she could and felt all the excitement as she went to take her flight.
Hours later, Kisara arrived in sunny California city. She went sight-seeing and shopping and enjoyed so much for the first time . She met tall and white people on her way. A few Asians passed by and greet her.
Amazed with all the beautiful people and places, she told herself, “ Good thing I am also white and that I almost look like an American. Atleast, people won't look at me differently….Nah! What was I thinking?!”After a long and happy walk, she passed by a bakery. There, she smelled all the freshly-baked buns and cake icings that cover the sweetest cakes. She couldn't wait to get in. Until she bumped at someone on her way. “ Ouch! Watch where you're going!” It was a young man,and must be in the age of 20. He had a pointy dark red hair, blond bangs and dressed like a punk. He looked furious at first and glared at her for awhile. And to his surprise, “Kisara?! Is that you?” “Atem? Oh, I'm so sorry.” Then, Atem took his baggage and left, saying, “ Of all the people in the world.”
The evening fell.Kisara felt bad.It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life,yet, it ended in a way that made her blue. Her day suddenly became awful until she met him. “ I thought he's supposed to greet and smile at me. Maybe I was wrong about that.” After awhile, she took her bag and left. She was supposed to buy some bread, but she lost her will power. Feeling depressed, she headed for a night club. She sat by the table. Then, the bartender came to her and asked, “ What do you like?”
“Just a little wine.” Kisara said in a depressed manner. “ You looked kind of depressed.By the way, I'm Ishizu.” The bartender looked like an Egyptian with a long and shiny black hair. She smiled at Kisara and seemed ready to help her out.
“Oh! I'm Kisara. Thanks for your concern. I just had fun and now, it feels like my self-esteem went down because of bumping at a jerk. Well, nevermind. Wow! This clubs really big! And, look at the DJ! Cool.”
Then, Ishizu dropped a question that changed Kisara's life forever.
“ So, do you want to work here?”
Kisara was surprised. Then, she smiled and said,”Really?”
“ Don't worry…. I own the club.”
The lights in the club went flashing all through out the place. Kisara imagined herself standing at the DJ's place. “Cool. Thanks.” “ Starting tomorrow night, you'll be working.” Ishizu convinced her even more. After a few talks and drinks, Kisara went to find an apartment. On her way, she met a mysterious man. The man smiled at her. Later, he told her a message…from God. “Blessed arth thou, my dear child. The Almighty Father has chosen you to become a weapon of peace.” Kisara could not believe it. And it made her even more surprised when the man suddenly disappeared.
And she became DJ Kisara.