Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Trails of the Heart ❯ An Unexpected Turn ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trails of the Heart by DarkAmethyst II

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but someone else does. That's why my story is a FAN fiction

On with the show....................................................................... . .............

Chapter 6- An Unexpected Turn

Anzu screeched at the sight of icky self-centered/arrogant/cold hearted (ok that's enough) Kaiba who peered down at her with his cold staled eyes not to mention embracing her. She quickly shoved him away.

"What happened?"

All she could remember was being thrown unwillingly against the wall and about to be raped by some guy with a knife. To what happened after that, she had no recollection at all or how long she had blacked out either. Her body ached all over but what was even worse was her head, it felt like a throbbing migraine ready to strike any second. However as she lowered her gazed steady to better evaluate her inflicted injuries, she found her blouse half torn open (oh my). Meanwhile Kaiba just stood there silently observing her actions when suddenly she glanced up at him and their eyes met (not in a good way though). Anzu felt herself snap inside at the sight of Kaiba, the rage spreading through her veins like it had a mind of its own.. Her fists began to clench tightly together. Everything had become so clear at that moment or clear in her prospective and it read SOOO blankly:

KAIBA + HALF TORN BLOUSE = P@#$%@

"You p@#$%@! What have you done. I'll kill you." demanded Anzu, plunging forth her fist.

"What have I done? I just saved your life" he shouted countering Anzu's assault. As a result gripping onto her arm hard.

"Whatever you say JERK"

Anzu started attacking him with her other hand but was put into another arm lock.

"Listen to me I didn't do anything (struggling with Anzu) LISTEN TO ME!" Kaiba demanded at last in his harsh tone, tugging her close to him in a manner that ALMOST caused her face to nearly smash into his chest. But just as it did he made another small jolt, which stopped that.

Anzu grew silent, frozen from a state of shock as Kaiba sneered down at her with his angry eyes lit with fiery rage that burned brighter by the minute. (I guess he didn't like what Anzu said about him). She felt herself shrink a bit at the sight of his fearsome gaze. His grip tightening slowly, turning into a painful bone breaking hold that made her want to scream in pain and yet all that came out was a small gasp followed by a low grunt. < I think I made him mad>. Silence filled the air as Anzu's right eye began to wince.(That's not a good sign)<What is going to do to me?> She sensed Kaiba pull her closer towards him or was it he who leaning closer towards her. Whatever the case, Anzu shrunk in further, her heart beginning to race while thousands of thoughts started circling her mind at once.<Please let this be over, Please let this be over>.His grip was continuing to harden but what really scared her most was how close his face was now, hovering only centimeters away from hers, so close that she cold feel his breath flutter over her face. It sent a long cold chill down Anzu's spine. Kaiba's expression was not a pleasant one, so cold so empty.<Oh no I'm so... dead. This is it Anzu you're such a dead duck. Let's see I want to say goodbye to... my mom, my dad, Yugi, Joey, Tristan ugh...>.

"If I had really wanted to rape you, (he interrupted) don't you think I would have already done so and left you here to rot, instead of standing here taking in all your accusations and insults."

"Huh! What did you just say" Anzu asked, surprised that he didn't tear her to shreds yet. Why was he acting so calm when there was so much anger in him.

Kaiba let out a low (not pleased) growl at her reply.

" Oh right!(laughs nervously) Well.... I...I... "

She was speechless. What he said, "seemed" logical or at least the parts she managed to hear in between her preying seemed logical I guess (scratches head).

For a while after that, tension continued to filled the air around them but seeing that he had gotten through to her, Kaiba quickly shoved her backwards hard causing Anzu to stumble to the ground (ouch that's gotta hurt).

"What are YOU doing in New York anyways SE-TO KAIBA"? Anzu mutter out still slightly groaning, sluggishly rising into a sitting position to rub the serious strain Kaiba had brought to her right arm.

"That's non of your concern An-zu.(answers coldly) Do us all a favor and GO HOME. New York is a place for survivors and the strong willed not a place for deficient minded schoolgirls like you.

"That's not true!(she shot back) I AM NOT A DEFICENT MINDED SCHOOLGIRL "! Jumping to her feet in outrage.

"Getting mad at me isn't going to change the facts An-zu. I bet you couldn't fend your way out of a paper bag without Yami coming to you're rescue YET (rolls eyes) again. How sad."

"SHUT UP KAIBA! I can take care of myself (shouts defensively). I don't need anyone to come and rescue me especially not you".

"Don't make me laugh! You know you were mighty FORTUNATE that I came along (looking so smug) to save you THIS TIME cause who knows what could they have done if I weren't around".

"It's not true. You're such a liar. You hear me A LIAR." she snapped back as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"See that's just the kind of attitude (pointing at her tears in disgust) that will get you killed in a city like this. You TRY to ACT all tough, typical of the low intellect individual like yourself, by standing up for Yugi and your friends but in the end you can't stand up for the one person you should be concerned about most YOURSELF."

"Well SOR-RY Kaiba.(sniff) We can't all be self centered and one sided like YOU" she replied coldly.

"You know (smirking) I'm surprised your friends have stood by you this long, they all know your nothing but a fool."

"My friends would never think of me like that so you can stop trying to turn me against them cause it's not going to work" (trying not to cry)

"Humph! Look at you you're a mess (grimacing at Anzu's continuous tears), you let people walk all over you and yet you don't even realize it. Instead you just go coming back for more. (Pesky sigh) No WONDER Yami doesn't even give you the time of day nor any other man for that matter, you're just to pitiful to look at." (Shaking his head in pity)

"Just leave me alone Kaiba" she sniffled, wiping the flowing tears away from her face.

Seeing that he had made his point, he turned to leave chucking to himself out of the alleyway.

"heh heh heh" <She's so easy to ridicule>"Heh heh heh" (author rolls eyes)

"Wait! (Sounding frightened) You can't just leave me here. (Anzu called out) What if they come back".

Kaiba had already walked half way down the block when he heard her. He just hollered back what sounded like...like...

"WATCH ME"!

"What the..."(shocked)

Kaiba pulled open the door on his red Mercedes (still chuckling), hoped in, and slammed it. Engines started and he sped off with out even glancing back.

Anzu stood there in disbelief.

"He just........With the gangsters and the guy... (Starts getting angry)...how could he..................(begins to growl)......

I'LL GETS YOU FOR THIS KAIBA..................................................."

to be continued.................................................................. . .......................

Author's Note: Another chapter done. Go author, Go author.(does a victory dance) In your face flamers.

Author: Who here thought Kaiba was acting like a total Creep?

(Everybody in the audience raises their hand).

Author: I KNEW IT (jumping back). Why did you have to be so cruel Kaiba. (SMACKS Kaiba over the head).

Kaiba: OUCH! (Rubbing the sore spot) What was that for?

Author: For your cruel actions but mostly for being an idiot!

Kaiba: Oh OK! (Pauses to think) "Hey! Wait a minute! YOU made me say all those awful things.

Author: Ooh yeeaaah!!! (Chuckles nervously)

(Audience starts giving Author intimidating looks)

Author: Anyways (chuckles), keep checking back for updates. I don't know where to go from here but I promise I'll make the next chapter alot longer than these recent ones when I do get some. Y/A fans, I know you want to hear about Yami (squeezes Yami plushie) but just be patient. Please if possible offer me some suggestions or ideas on how to proceed, pretty please with a cherry and lots of sugar on top. (Looks at reviewer innocently).