Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Trip to anime world ❯ Waking up in Anime World ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Waking up in anime world
When I finally came to, I realized that not only was I not at my sister's house, but I wasn't even indoors. I was outside, which was odd being that I didn't remember going outside. I looked around and saw a tall building with the letters KC on it. My entire body ached. I stood up and pushed my hair out of my face. I froze and stared at my hand. Something was different but I couldn't tell what it was.
I entered the building, which was refreshingly cool compared to the heat that was the outside world.
“Can I help you?” The recepsionist asked.
“Do you know where the train station is?”
“Who's asking?” A masculine voice asked. I turned and stared at the very tall CEO.
“I am.”
He looked down at me, sharp blue eyes narrowing.
“Who are you?”
“That's none of your business.”
“Just answer the question, and I'll give you a ride to the train station.”
“Fine, it's Aziza Ramis. Don't you dare make fun of my name.”
“Aziza, are you lost liitle girl?” He mocked. I gave him a glare, that wouldn't qualify as withering, only because I'm not the menacing type.
“Who are you calling little?” I demanded.
“You.”
We stared at each other, being close enough to feel his breath was not comfortable at all.
“You…you jerk!” I finally retaliated.
“If I'm a jerk, then you'd better start walking.” I tried to shove him away but he took hold of my wrists. The action made me shiver but I tried to mask it by struggling.
“Let go!”
“For someone so small, you're very feisty.”
“Let… go!!!”
“Apologize first.”
I glared at him. “For WHAT?” He let go of my wrists. I rubbed at them. “Sorry…”
“Follow me.”