Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Secrets are found out ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 11

Secrets are found out

Angel walked in to Seto's study to find him with his back turned away from her so she walked quietly up behind Seto to at least surprise him or scare him whatever the case maybe. Angel was right behind Seto when he reached behind him self and grabbed her by the arm with his hand scaring her. Angel screamed in surprise.

Seto: "Your not very quiet."

Angel: "Well at least I try to be quiet as not to wake up Mokuba."

Seto: "Hey I wasn't the one who screamed just now." He said with a smile as he brought Angel in front of him self.

Angel: "Ok, so you surprised me." She said as she freed her self from Seto's grip to wrap her arms around his neck.

Seto smiled at Angel as he looked into her blue eyes with his own. Just then Seto grabbed Angel by the waist lifting her up on to his desk and started kissing her very passionately.

Angel: "Seto?!" She said very surprised by Seto's actions.

Angel was even more surprised to find two more of her feathers on Seto's desk but was unable to grab them before Seto started to kiss her neck. She had never seen this part of Seto but she had never seen so many of her feathers over Seto's shoulder. Angel pulled away from Seto somewhat trying to at least catch her breath from the excitement going on in Seto's study. When Seto noticed Angel had pulled away from him somewhat he also pulled away to look behind him self to see what was so interesting and before Angel knew it Seto had seen the white feather from her wings on the ground.

Seto: "How are these feathers getting into my study?"

Angel: "I… I… I don't know Seto."

Seto: "Angel is there something you want to tell me?"

Angel: "YES… I mean NO there is nothing." She said trying to get herself out of this situation she got herself into just now by saying 'YES'.

Seto: "Angel what's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" He said as he stepped closer to her.

Angel: "A lot but I can't tell you or show you right now because…. AHHHH!" She screamed and dropped to her knees.

Seto: "ANGEL!?!?" He cried as he walked up to her.

But before Seto could get close enough to her he noticed white wings coming out of her back. When she stood up again her wings unfolded and were coved in white feathers then he also notice that she was crying tears of red crystal.

Angel: "I'm so sorry Seto." She said as she walked toward him.

Seto: "You… have… wings?!" He said as he backed away from her.

Angel: "Yes I have wings and the feathers you found are mine." She sadly told him.

Mokuba: "You are a REAL ANGEL!!!"

Seto: "Mokuba what are you doing up?"

Mokuba: "I heard Angel scream, Seto."

Angel: "Yes Mokuba I'm a real Angel." She told him with a reassuring smile.

Seto: "But how Angels are said to be myth?"

Angel: "Well as you can plainly see they are very much real."

Mokuba: "Does it hurt you? I mean when your wings are out."

Angel: "No."

Seto: "Then why did you scream?"

Angel: "Because I realized that I had lost you Seto." She said sadly looking down.

Seto stepped closer to Angel almost afraid that she was going to take off and fly out the window or some thing of that sort. Mokuba followed his big brother close behind but was also very cautions of Angel's wings not knowing if they were sharp like knifes of soft like the feathers as they looked to be.

Seto: "Angel? What makes you think you lost me?"

Angel: "Normally when a guy finds out I'm a REAL Angel he leaves to go tell his friends about me and then I have to erase his memory but…" She stopped and turned away from the two brothers.

Seto: "But what?" He said as he put his hand on her shoulder trying not to touch her wings.

Angel: "But I'm stuck with the burden of knowing remembering everything that happened in the time of knowing him." She said crying her red crystal tears.

Seto: "You keep the memories of past lovers that you have had?"

Angel: "Yes." She said as she turned toward Seto and Mokuba with tears of red crystal still falling freely down her face.

Mokuba: "That's awful how you have to live every day of your life knowing someone and you can't tell them. I'm so sorry Angel." He said as he put his arms around Angels' waist.

Angel: "Mokuba, that's why I don't want to erase your memory or Seto's because you love me the way I was meant to be loved by a 'mortal'." She said as she looked up at Seto through tears of red crystal.

Seto: "You said 'Mortal'. Does that mean you're immortal?"

Angel: "Yes I'm not human, but if I find love and it's true than I will become human."

Seto: "Is that why your wings are losing their feathers?"

Angel: "I don't know anymore."

Mokuba: "Tell Angel how you truly feel about her Seto!!"

Seto: "I though I have?"

Mokuba: "Angel if Seto loves you the way you were meant to be loved then why are you still an Angel."

Angel: "Our love must be true for me to become human."

Seto and Mokuba looked at Angel trying to find the meaning of true love in her eyes and not finding any answers. Then Seto understood what she means and why she was still in her true form.

Seto: "Angel you must believe that my love is true." He said as he kissed *his* Angel on the lips.

'I do believe but...' Angel though to her self while Seto kissed her passionately. Angel her self didn't understand why she was still in her Angel form. Angel pulled away from Seto still crying her tears of red crystal.

Angel: "Why do you both care so deeply about me?"

Seto: "Because we…Angel your red crystal tears are blue."

Angel: "Uh?! What do you mean my red crystal tears are blue?"

Seto: "Look." He said as he handed her a mirror.

'Its true my tears are blue not red they must have changed when I asked Seto and Mokuba why they care so much about me.' Angel though to her self as she looked in to the mirror in her hand.

Angel: "Seto you must tell me why you care." She pleaded.

Seto: "I care because I fear I can't face the world if you leave Angel!" Seto yelled through his own tears now falling freely.

Mokuba: "I care because when you walked into our lives they changed greatly."

Angel: "Oh Seto, Mokuba!!" She yelled as she wrapped her arms around Seto's neck.

Mokuba was caught in the middle of Angel and Seto's hug. Angel's wings where still there unmoved and undoubting to the confession of Seto and Mokuba. Angel pulled away from Seto as if she were in pain or worse dieing.

Seto: "Angel! Angel!" He said very panicked about the situation.

Seto ran to Angel's side but was pushed away when he reach out to her.

Angel: "LEAVE ME!!!" She screamed as she ran to the window.

Seto: "Angel I LOVE YOU and NO one else!" He yelled after her.

Angel stopped when she reached the window and turned around to face the now frightened Seto and Mokuba. Angel dropped to her knees again but this time not screaming but crying because she was still in her true form and that she might never become a human being so that she can spend the rest of her lift as a human not as an Angel of god.

Angel: "WHY am I still in this form he confessed his love to me WHY must he suffer knowing he may never hold me in his arms again. WHY?! I demand to know WHY?!?!" She shouted with tears running down her face freely.

Seto: "Angel!? Please don't leave! I love you! You hear that Angel I'm in LOVE WITH YOU, I want you to be in my life for now and forever!" He yelled through his own tears as he dropped to his knees.

Mokuba had never seen his big brother act this way before. Mokuba was unsure about the whole thing all together because he's never seen Seto cry like this actusually crying the way he was.

Mokuba: "Angel! Seto's a faired that you're going to leave! He loves you with all his heart and soul and I love both of you with all my heart and soul. So please stay."

Angel: "Its not that east Mokuba." She sadly told him.

Mokuba: "But why isn't that easy Angel? Why?"

Angel: "I can't say."

Mokuba: "Or is it you just will not say."

Seto: "Mokuba!" He scolded.

Mokuba: "She doesn't feel the same way Seto. That's way she's still in her true form."

Mokuba: "She will not admit it to her self that she needs you just as much as you need her, Seto."

Angel: "ENOUGH!!" She cried out, as she stood up.

Angel: "Mokuba! You're right, I can't admit it to my self that I…"

Seto: "Say it Angel that you need -ME- us to be together forever JUST SAY IT!"

Angel: "I NEED… I want you … in my life… I LOVE both of you dearly."

Just then Angel let out a scream of pain. As her wings were being ripped from her body by an unknown hand.

End of part 11