Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Different Worlds ❯ Sorrow ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 14

Sorrow

A month has past since Angel arrived to Domino City and Angel would be leaving in 3 weeks to go back home to Colorado; which she wasn't to thrilled about doing since her parents didn't believe her that she, Angel Storm, was dating the Seto Kaiba owner of Kaibacorp. But Angel knew all to well that her parents already didn't like Seto and they haven't even meet him because they judged Seto by his last name, Kaiba, and not Seto like Angel knows him as.

Angel: "Seto?!" She called from the back yard.

Seto: "Yes my dear Angel." He said as he walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Angel: "Seto I'm going to miss you with all that I am." She told him as she turned around to look at him.

Seto: "I know and I'll miss you with all that I am as well." He told her kissing her on the lips.

Angel: "Seto my parents think I should stop seeing you." She told him sadly as she pulled away from him.

Seto: "Why? Your 18 your parents can't tell you what to do." He said a little upset.

Angel: "Please Seto don't be angry. They just don't want me to get hurt that's all."

Seto: "And ripping you away from ME doesn't hurt you?!"

Angel: "Seto please calm down." She said calmly.

Seto: "Shit Angel I love you and I don't want to lose you just because your parents don't like me."

Angel: "Seto how did you know my parents don't like you?"

Seto: "Tea, Joey, Tristan and Yugi told me last night at your going away party."

Angel: "I'm so sorry Seto." She told him trying her best not to cry.

Seto: "So it's true, then?"

Angel: "Yes." She said trying to avoid looking at him.

Seto: "But Why? WHY do your parents not like me?" He asked stepping closer to Angel's body.

Angel looked up at Seto and gasped at how close he had gotten to her since she had pulled away from him earlier and was even more surprised to see Seto looking frightened and full of sorrow; at the same time.

Angel: "Seto I…" She said but was cut off by Seto kissing her with so much passion and love.

Seto and Angel kissed for the longest time neither one wanted to let the other go in fear that they might leave and never come back. When Seto pulled away finally he was breathing hard and was very red Angel was in the same predicament sept for the fact Angel was wide-eyed and her mouth parted like Seto was still assaulting her mouth with his own. They both stayed in silence for a while thinking about what the future might holed for both of them.

Angel: "Seto?!" She asked still a little dazed from the kiss.

Seto: "Yes Angel?"

Angel: "The reason my parents don't like you is because of who you are."

Seto: "What do you mean 'because of who I am' ?"

Angel: "I don't understand it either but my parents are set on the fact that you're a Kaiba."

Seto: "Your parents don't like me because my last name is KAIBA?"

Angel: "Like I said I don't understand it either."

Seto: "So your parents aren't going to let you talk to me ever again?"

Angel: "If I have anything to say about it no because I'm going to keep dating you and loving you."

Seto: "Angel but your parents what will they do if they find out?"

Angel: "They find out."

Seto: "Meaning?"

Angel: "My parents are going to be in Domino City tonight to take me home."

Seto: "TONIGHT!!! But why tonight?" He asked almost in tears.

Angel: "They said they wanted to get me as far away from you as possible."

Angel: "But… They also know that I'm staying here with you and not with Tea."

Seto: "Your parents don't know were I live."

Angel: "The cab driver does and is bringing them here."

Seto: "What?! Your parents are coming here?"

Angel: "And so is Tea's family, Yugi's family, Tristan's family and Joey's mom and sister."

Seto: "Your parents are going to meet all of your new friends parents plus your boyfriend."

Angel: "Yes and my parents are going to get to know you before they judge you."

Seto looked at Angel as if she was losing her mine since she knew all to well her own parents didn't like Seto how was she going to change there minds about him in a couple of hours or even a week. Angel of course knew she could change her parents minds about Seto but she knew it would be hard to do if Seto was not behind her all the way plus her friends to help. Seto finally sighed and shock his head yes to Angel's plan.

End part 14