Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YGO Island of Chaos ❯ Shipwrecked???? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HI EVERYONE!!! It's me Senko!!! ^__^ Well yeah I was really disappointed and angered when FF.net took down "Island of Chaos" saying that I was violating the rules of the site..and the main reason why they took it off was because it was written in chat/script form -__- I first wrote this story before I wrote my other story "House of Chaos." Yes, the titles are very similar. That's because "House of Chaos" was meant to be the sequel of "Island of Chaos" but unfortunately I couldn't finish IOC(I abbreviate Island of Chaos as IOC and House of Chaos as HOC ^_^)

 

I am thinking of completing this story on MM.org and then completing HOC but I'm not sure. I know I haven't update HOC in like a LONG TIME! ^^;;;

 

Warning: The characters here will/might be somewhat/a lot OOC ~_~

 

ENJOY!!!

 

 

Summary: Battle City is over and the gang is on a cruise!! But due to a fatal accident, they get shipwrecked!! Now separated, the groups try to relocate each other and hopefully find a way to get off of the deserted island!!

 

Disclaimers: Oh WTF?! In every single damn chapter! Aargh! I don't own Yugioh! There!

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Splash

 

 

Serenity: *comes out from the pool* Well it's getting late we should go back in.

Tea and Miho: Yeah.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

 

"Hey! It's Tea!" Joey greeted as the three girls entered. "Uh…yeah hi," Tea greeted the people in the room. "Cheers! To Tea for getting us the tickets!" Joey, Duke, and Tristen all cheered. "Aw it was no biggy at all…" she said.

 

Kaiba: Indeed. After all…those tickets were bought with my money after all!

Serenity: Oh who gives a damn Kaiba?

Kaiba: It was my money! I don't see why she gets all the credit!

Joey: Because you're an ass!

Miho: You've got tons of money so shut it! It can't hurt to use one percent of your money!

Isis: Now, now must you all-

Kaiba: I don't even get any thanks not that I wanted any but so what?!

Tea: Well I was the one smarter than you and won the bet! Duh!

Kaiba: Well I'll have you know that-

Isis: Oh shut the hell up! Who cares who got the tickets or didn't?! We all know that we all wanted this trip and here we are---on the trip so shut up and just enjoy it!

 

With that they all stopped the arguing and enjoyed themselves. The credit goes to both Tea and Kaiba. Tea, being the mastermind who won the bet with Kaiba and of course Kaiba, the one who ended up paying for the tickets. (Senko: The bet? Well you're not gonna know cuz I ain't tellin' cuz hell I don't even know!) Everyone was invited, including Bakura, Ryou, Malik, Marik, and Isis. It appeared to have been part of the bet. Who's here? Let's see…Tea, Kaiba, Miho, Serenity, Tristan, Joey, Yugi, Yami, Isis, Bakura, Ryou, Malik, and oh yeah--- Marik!

 

Malik: This is boring…why the hell did I come anyways?

Joey: Because you're an ass?

Malik: Why can't you come up with something else?

Joey: Because you're an ass!

Malik: Goddammit why can't you shut the hell up?!

Joey: Because you're an ass!

Yami: This is so childish….why can't you two just grow up and behave?!

Joey: Because you are---uh….not an ass!

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

 

~Silence……………

 

~ ~Silence………………….

 

Kaiba: Oh what the hell? I spent my money to stay bored?

Joey: Because you're an-

Everyone(heheh except Yugi and Ryou that is!): Shut up!

Joey: …………….

Bakura: God damn this…I wish something exciting would happen….

Yugi: You shouldn't "wish"

Bakura: Who says I can't?

Yugi: Wishing is bad when it comes to you. If I know you, your definition of "something exciting" means harm.

Bakura: Gee you're so smart Yugi. Here, you get a gold star!

Yugi: ^__^ YAAY!

Kaiba: I'm surrounded by idiots….

Tea: If you mean "idiots" in which you lost a bet with one then yes you are!

Isis: Does any of you feel that this is a waste of time?

Kaiba: What?! I spent money for this private cruise for you guys and it is not enough?! How spoiled are you guys?!

Serenity: Very…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

 

About 5 hours have passed and it was 11 pm. The only ones remaining were Tea, Yami, Kaiba and Bakura. The rest? Tired and sleeping wherever they found was a suitable place to sleep.

Tea, Kaiba, and Bakura: …………….

Yami: Why are you all so quiet?

 

~ Silence………………….

 

Isis: *walks in yawning* You guys are still awake?

Kaiba: Apparently yes we are.

Isis: *starts to search around*

Tea: Watcha lookin' for Isis?

Isis: Damn Marik hid my necklace…

Bakura: What necklace? Millenium?

Isis: Well duh which else?

A long silence as Isis continues to search for her millennium necklace.

Bakura: Tell you what Isis, if I find you your necklace I'll get to keep it?

Isis: Why would I let you have the necklace if I am searching for it?

Tea: Man I'm bored….

Kaiba: Ditto…where's Yami?

Yami: *from Tea's feet* I'm here-

Tea: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Pervert!!!!

Yami: ?

Isis: Here it is!*gasps*

Everyone(who is awake!): What?

Isis: *stares in disbelief and shock* K-K-Kaiba!!!!!

Kaiba: What?!

Isis: Y-You….

Kaiba: I what?!

Isis: *bangs on a drum trying to wake the people sleeping* WAKE THE HELL UP YA LAZY HEADS!!! I SAID WAKE UP!!!

Bakura: *ahem* signs of a psychotic person….

After a while everyone slowly began to wake up but none was completely awake.

Serenity: *yawns* Isis…I was havin' a good *yawns* d-dream….

Isis: Oh shut it Serenity I'm not in the mood for complaints. Now…what is going to happen…you can't blame anyone but if you want to…blame Kaiba!

Kaiba: I keep tellin' you! What did I do?!

Isis: Kaiba there is this word that was invented thousands of years ago when some people got shipwrecked!

Tea: What is that word then?

Isis: Shipwreck! That's what!

Yami: Hey I made up that word when I was pharaoh!

Everyone: *Sweatdrops*

Yugi: *is wide awake* wait a minute….we're gonna be shipwrecked!

Everyone except Kaiba and Isis: *gasps* K-Kaiba this is all you're fault!

Kaiba: It is not my fault! Blame the person who is controlling this! OR the person who made this damn ship!

Miho: But didn't they build this out of your money?

Kaiba: Aw shut up!

Malik: Why don't we all just see the person whose controlling this?!

Joey: Hey! That's a good idea!

Malik: Uh…yeah I know…

 

So they've decided to check on the one who was sailing (not sure what the word is to describe the person controlling a ship. I know pilot and drive though!) the ship all thanks to Malik's uh…genius. A few volunteered to see while the others remained.

 

Isis: *continues to stare in shock and disbelief and is shaking real bad*………….

Yugi: Um…is anyone aware that Isis is acting strange?

Bakura: *turns to Yugi, clears his throat then points to Isis* signs of a psychotic person who-

Tea, Serenity, and Ryou: *runs into the room* Oh my god!!!!

Kaiba: What?

Marik: Yes…what?

Tea: *is now staring in shock and disbelief and is also shaking*……oh my god….oh my god…oh my god!

Bakura: See? Signs of another psychotic person…

Ryou: T-The person sailing is unconscious!!!

Everyone: *is shocked*

Bakura: *is staring in disbelief and shock and is shaking bad*

Yugi: Uh…signs of a psychotic person?

Marik: Bingo little Yugi! Another gold star for you!

Yugi: Well gee thanks a lot! ^__^

Serenity: Can we get back to what is important?! No one is sailing this ship!

Everyone: *gasps*

Joey: *runs in running out of breath* I..I.. there….there….there is a huge rock in the path!

(animesenko: Titanic!)

Everyone: *gasps even more*

Marik: Alright does anyone know how to sail a ship?!

Silence………….

Marik: No one?!

Bakura: I'm a tombrobber.

Yami: I'm a pharaoh.

Tea: I dance.

Joey: I'm a duelist?

Serenity: I listen to Joey!

Everyone: *stares at Serenity*

Tristan: I stalk Serenity…

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Malik: I take over the world.

Isis: I tell the future and past…

Ryou: I-

Bakura: You are hopeless.

Duke: I like dice.

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Miho: I go to school!

Yugi: I live!

Kaiba: Yeah…I'm the famous CEO of the largest gaming corporation…

Mai: I am queen of the cosmetics and fashion.

Marik: So then no one knows how to sail a ship?!

Bakura: I'm a tombrobber.

Yami: I'm a pharaoh.

Tea: I dance.

Joey: I---

Marik: Ok Ok! I get it.

Yugi: S-so…then…does that mean we are all gonna die?

Isis: Hush now child. We will not all die…

Yugi: we won't?

Isis: No…most might though…

Silence……………..

Ruuuuuuuummmmmmbbblllllleeeeeeee

Serenity: E-eeeek!

Joey: Serenity! Are you alright?!

Marik: Aw crap!

Ryou: What'll we do?!

Marik: How should I know?!

Joey: Because you're an ass!

Marik: Oh you just shut the f*ck up Wheeler!

There was another long silence but was broken by Mai.

Mai: *gasps* holy crap! We're sinking!

(animesenko: *sigh* Titanic! Lol!

Yami: We'll sink!

Malik: Duh!

Bakura: Alright we've got no choice left! We must leave the ship!

Miho: Why the hell would we do that?!

Marik: Because it is better than here anyways!

Miho: How?!

Bakura: If we stay here the water will eventually drown us all! If we get out we can at least swim someplace else! Duh!

Tea: What if we can't swim?!

Yami: You can't swim?!

Tea: Well duh! If I could I would've jumped into the water to retrieve Yugi's Exodia at Duelist Kingdom!

Joey: So that's why?

Bakura: Alright you all just shut the f*ck up and get out of here into the open and swim out alright?!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Soon everyone had no choice but to leave the ship and swim out. So then why was it that….

Bakura: Why the hell are you all still here?!

Serenity: Joey is still here so I am too!

Mai: All my make-ups! And I had just bought the latest fashions too! Oh my god! My beautiful swimsuits! I can't leave them!

Seto: Those things are shit! You don't need them!

Mai: Without those I won't be beautiful! If I'm not beautiful I'll never find a husband!

Seto: Oh shut your mouth! If we get through this I'll give you a grand to replace all those stupid cosmetics of yours! Happy now?!

Mai: Very! Now lets swim out!

Tea: But I can't swim!

Yami: Then---

 

 

Continuation of Chapter 1 in the next Chapter

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

 

 

I can't post the rest of chapter 1 -____- I dunno why…so the rest of chapter one is in the next "chapter."

 

^______^ Enjoy!!!