Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh Take Outs EXTREMEE!!! ❯ The Horror contiues. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel:*Crawls slowly out of the shawdows * Is Pegasus gone? * stands up straighting herself out and dusting herself off* Well that was scary… man, what a psycho… Oh, HI Everyone! Its me again Angel! *aduence is heard groaning in the back round* I know you missed me! Hey, I checked out my reviews, and I wanna thank everyone soo much! That was great! And sorry about the spelling errors, my spell check isnt working. Oh yeah and Faral? Ill learn how to spell if you learn proper grammer, Its not "Learn to Spell" its, "Learn HOW to Spell". *grins* Well anyways I was thinking about what Kaiba said that he was allways getting picked on, so Im gonna try to lay off this time.

Kaiba: *in the backround* YES!

Joey: DAMN!

Angel: Errr….riiiggghhttt.. Okay! Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 14)

Kaiba in a duel with Joey.

Kaiba: Im sure we'll hear the fat lady sing anytime now,

Everyone: *turns to Teä*

Tea: JERKS! *storms off*

Angel: Cut! That wasent very nice!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 14)

Joey is dueling with Kaiba.

Joey : Don't worry Kaiba, Im a quick learner! Lay down the card, throw the disk. *throws the disc out and it hits kaiba off the forhead, knocking him out*

Angel: JOEY!!!

Joey: *innocently* What?

Angel: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "What?!?" You just Knocked out Kaiba! AND I think you gave him a cuncushion! (how do you spell it?)

Joey: I fail ta see the down side in this….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 6)

Yugi and Co. are walking away from Mako after eating his fish.

Mako: *grins* I laid my trap and you took the bait! *throws the harpoon and hit misses Joeys head by an inch and hits a tree*

Joey: YA SEA DUDDED MORON! CANT CHA AIM!?!

Mako: Sorry!!

Angel: Cut! Lets try that again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 6)

Once again, Yugi and company are walking away from Mako.

Mako: *grins* I laid my trap and you took the bait! *throws the hapoon but this time it hits YuGi in the foot, going right through the shoe*

Yugi: GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OW! OW! OW! OW! GET IT OUTTTT! GET IT OOOUUUUTTT!

Joey: *dives onto Yugi's foot trying to take the Harpoon out of it* Its Stuck!

Angel: Jesus Christ Mako! Where did you learn how ta AIM?!?

Mako: *laughs nervously* Ahh…woops!

Joey: *rips the harpoon from Yugi's foot* GOT IT!

Yugi: OWW! Oh God… *falls over backwards and faints*

Angel: Medic!! Someone call an Ambulance! *muttering* We need to get a doctor on the set…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 6)

Yugi and Mako are dueling when Mako tells them about his father that got lost at sea.

Joey: Mako duels for his father while Yugi duels for his Granpa.

Tèa: Its all so intense!

Joey: ITS ALL SO SAD!! *Burst out crying yet Again*

Tristan: *glares at Angel*

Angel: What?!? What I do?!?

Tristan: Out of all the Joey's, YOU PICK THE SENSITIVE ONE!!

Angel: Oh shut up Tristan! Cut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Episode 6)

Yugi's land got flooded and is now only an island

Yugi: OH No! All I have is an Island!

Joey & Tristan: *Comes out with tropical puffy arm shirts and tropical pants on. Joey has a parrot on his shoulder and cucaracha's in his hand. Tristan has on a straw hat and bongo's*

Joey: *in a jamacan accent*Now we have no choice but to soften your hearts with a Tropical Jamacin Island Song!

Tristan: *thick jamican accent* Ya MON!

Everyone: *sweatdrops* uh…..

Tristan & Joey: *singing* Welcome to the Jamacan islands! Where everyone is happy and swell… We got wild birds and fruites now… and a place called Burger bell! We tan in the sun all morning. And then we party at night. It's a just a natural feeling! That we all cant fight…

Angel: *smacks forhead with hand in frustration* What did I do to deserve this??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel: Alright! That's it for now! How do you like it? R/R!

Pegasus: *comes freom shawdows again* where was I?!?

Angel: Oh shut up, youll come up in the Next chapter, I promise.

Pegasus: *puts down the bat* good.

Angel: Well I- *gets interupted when a lawyer comes on the set and hands angel a bunch of papers* Whats this?

Lawer: This is from my client, Mr. Yugi Mutoh, He is suiing you.

Angel: *jaw drops* HES WHAT?!?!

Lawer: He got hurt on the set, he is now suiing you for all you have. I suggest you get a good lawyer, your gonna need it. *walks away laughing*

Angel: *stands there with papers in her hands, her jaw dropped* I cant belive this….

Pegasus: Tsk, tsk, that's what happenes when you don't put MaxiMillion Pegasus in your story.

Angel: *glares at him* Stuff it, cyclops. *turns back to the crowd* sorry guys, it might be a day or two befor I write my new chapter-

Crowd: *shouts of joy and cheers* YAAHHOO! YIPPE! FREEDOOMMM!!

Angel: *slams head agenst the wall* why do I even bother…?

Annoucer Dude from DBZ: Will Angel get all her money taken away? Will she everr stop hurting the YuGiOh cast? Will Pegasus ever been in her story? Most important of all, if she does lose her job, Will I get fired?!?! Find out on the next episode of YuGiOh Take Outs EXTREME!!!!!