Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Gets Through All ❯ Suprise visit ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Authors note: Sorry if my grammer sux, but I'm not using Microsoft word, cause I'm using a computer that doesnt have it, so its hard to catch mistakes, when the program you're using doesnt give you a warning or whatever. Other than that I hope you like the next chapter! :)

The two, then started to walk back to the track.

~With Rei and Seiya~

The two started to walk next to each other.

“Look Rei,” Seiya started. “I’m sorry for…well for everything.” He said.

Rei looked at him, sympathetically.

“Its…its ok.” She said with a small smile.

“No its not.” He said as he looked at her. “I treated you badly.” He said.

“I did too. Throwing that fire ball at you.” She said.

“You did that?” He joked.

Rei laughed lightly.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he turned to her.

“Me too.” She said. The two smiled at each other and hugged.

~With Kagome and Yaten~

The two sat next to each other comfortably on the seats.

“So…” He started. Kagome looked at him. He reminded her of Inuyasha so much, because of his hair color. But Yaten’s eyes were one of a kind. They were green and they looked so innocent.

She laughed at his statement.

“What?” He asked with a smile. “Did I say something funny?”

“No.” The two heard a voice. They looked behind them.

“You just look funny.” Rei joked as she sat next to her friends.

“Very funny, Rei.” Yaten said.

“I know.” She replied.

Kagome laughed at the two.

“So, how’d it go?” Kagome asked.

“Fine.” She replied.

“Fine, like what? Together fine, or…fine…something else.” Yaten said. Kagome laughed at him. He was such a cutie when he was confused.

“Fine as in together fine.” She said.

“Great.” He replied with a smile. Rei walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Yaten blushed.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being a good friend." She replied with a smile.

“Guys, the race is about to start.” Kagome said.

The three paid attention to the track, and,

“BAM!”

The race started.

“GO SEIYA!” Rei yelled.

It was a long day at the race track. It was hot too.

"That was fun." Kagome said.

"Yeah." Rei replied.

"Hey guys." Seiya said as he walked up to them.

"Hey." Yaten and the girls replied.

Rei and Seiya gave each other a hug.

"You were great." Rei said.

"Thanks." Seiya replied. "You were a great cheerleader." He joked.

"Over my dead body." Rei replied.

The four laughed.

"Well, Kagome and I better get back." She said to him.

"Why don't you let me and Yaten give you guys a lift." Seiya asked.

"That'd be great." Kagome said.

"C'mon, lets go." Seiya said as he grabbed Rei's hand. Yaten and Kagome just walked behind them.

~In the car~

Seiya was in the driver seat, while Rei sat in the seat next to him. Then Yaten and Kagome both sat in the back seats.

"So how was you're day?" Seiya asked Rei.

"Fine." She replied. "Yours?"

"Great." He replied.

"I knew everything was going to work out." Yaten said to Kagome.

"You did not." She said.

"Did too." he replied.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not"

"Did to-"

"Not."

"Did too."

"STOP!" Both Rei and Seiya said.

"Sorry." Kagome and Yaten both replied. Then the two stuck their tounges out at each other.

After a couple minutes of bantering and laughing Seiya stopped at the Higurashi place.

"Thanks for the ride." Rei said to Seiya.

"No problem." He replied. The two kissed each other goodnight, before Rei exited the car.

"Bye." Kagome said.

"Bye." Both boys replied. Then she too, exited the car. Then Seiya drove the car away.

"I had fun today." Kagome said to Rei.

"Me too." Rei replied.

"I'm glad everything is ok between you and Seiya." She said.

"Me too." Rei replied with a smile. The two girls happily walked back into the house.

~With Rei~

~Bedtime~

Rei changed into her sleeping clothes. Which were black shorts, and a grey tank-top.

She heard a knock at the door.

“Come in.” She said.

Kagome walked in, with her Green tank-top, and brown baggy sleeping pants.

“Are you comfortable enough?” Kagome asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine thanks.” Rei said with a smile.

“Ok. Well…goodnight.” Kagome said as she left the room.

“Night.” Rei replied.

Kagome walked into her room and tucked herself into her bed.

“I didn’t know I would like her this much.” Kagome thought with a smile. “I can’t wait to tell Sango and the others about her.” She said. She was excited to tell, them, but wasn’t sure when she should. “I’ll do it…before work.” She said to herself. It was a pretty good plan for her. Visit the other’s, go to work, come back home.

Kagome yawned with tiredness.

“I better get to sleep.” She thought. And sleep, she did.

~Next day~

Kagome woke up earlier than usual. She got dressed in a white shirt, with black shorts. She put on the Shikon jewel necklace, and crept down to the 1st floor. She made sure everyone was asleep before she jumped into the well.

“I wonder how things are going between Kagome and her cousin.” Kagome heard Sango say from above the well.

“Things are going fine.” Kagome said as she hopped out of the well.

“Hi Kagome.” Sango said with a smile.

“Hi.” She replied.

“A-hem.” Miroku coughed to get attention.

“Oh. Hi Miroku.” She said with a smile.

“Hi.” He replied.

“So…?” Sango asked.

“Things are going better than I expected.” Kagome said with a smile.

"Really?" Sango asked.

"Yeah. I mean, we don’t really know each other yet, but we get along just fine." She said. "And yesterday, we had a lot of fun." She stated.

"What'd you guys do?" Miroku asked.

"We went to a car race." She said.

"Sounds boring." Sango responded.

"It isnt." Kagome started. "One of Rei's friends were there, and he was-"

"He?" Sango asked with an arched brow.

"Yeah. He." Kagome said. "Anyway-"

"You dont, happen to like him do you?" Sango asked.

"Sango, dont be silly, we just met." Kagome confirmed.

"Ok." Sango replied unconvinced.

"Anyway, I also met her boyfriend, which he was really nice." Kagome finished.

"Well that's good." Sango replied.

"When do we get to meet her?" Miroku asked curiously.

Sango bonked him on the head - _ - .

"Hope we can meet her soon." Sango said.

"Heh...o-k." Kagome said with an unsure smile. "Well. I better go before I'm late for work." She said.

"Ok." Sango said. "Bye."

"Bye."

Kagome waved to her friends, before leaving the two, and jumping into the well. As soon as she came back to her time, she jumped out of the well, and took rode her bike to work.

~With Rei~

Today, for some reason, Rei easily woke up. She stretched out her legs, and arms, and sat up in bed. She felt completely refreshed and energized. Usually she felt tired and sleepy. But now, she didn’t. She pushed the blankets off of her, and got out of bed. She tied her hair up in a bun. Rei opened the window for some fresh air. She noticed that Kagome's bike was gone.

"She must have left for work." Rei said to herself. Rei left her necklace next to the windowsill, before she went to sleep. Rei got her toothbrush and toothpaste, and went to the bathroom. After she washed up she went back into her room. As she was putting away her toothbrush, she heard a bird cawing. Not just any bird. But a raven.

"Phoebus?" Rei asked. She turned and looked at the window. It was Phoebos. Rei smiled. She walked up to it and pet it on the back.

"Hey there boy." She said. "How've you been?" she asked.

Phoebos bobbed its head up and down.

“Where’s Deimos?” Rei asked him.

Phoebus just looked out the window then back at Rei. As Rei started to pet Phoebus, he grabbed her necklace.

“Phoebus.” She almost screamed, but remembered that everyone in the house was sleeping. “Phoebus.” Rei said. “Phoebus give that back.” She said. That jeweled necklace was so special to her. Her grandfather gave it to her for her birthday. From her mother. Sounds impossible, but before Rei was even born, her mother had gotten a necklace for her, so that when Rei grew older she would give it to her as a gift. But instead of her mother giving it to her, it had to be her grandfather.

Phoebus kept the necklace, and started to walk down the roof, away from Rei’s direction.

“Phoebus come back here, right now.” Rei said.

Phoebus turned around and glanced at Rei.

“Yeah.” Rei said. “Come here boy.”

Phoebus tilted his head then flew off.

“PHOEBUS!!” Rei yelled, which she regretted. She quickly, but quietly walked down to the 1st floor, then out the door. She searched for Phoebus on the roof of the house, but there was no sign of him.

“Phoebus.” Rei said as she looked around the house.

“Caw!” She heard him say. She turned and saw him on the side of the well.

“There you are.” Rei said as she walked to him.

Phoebus then jumped from one side of the well, to the other. Then stopped. He looked into it, and dropped the necklace in the well.

“NO!” Rei yelled. She ran as fast as she could and jumped into the well. When she got to the bottom she searched for the necklace. And when she finally found it, she picked up her necklace, and ‘WOOSH’ she felt a little dizzy, but was fine.

She then hopped out of the well and dusted herself off She then put her necklace on her neck.

“Phoebus!” She said as she turned back to the well to yell at him. But he wasn’t there. She looked around and noticed that, she wasn’t in the same place.

“Where am I?” Rei asked herself as she looked around the place.

Reveiws are appreciated. :)