Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ Missing Student ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok ok i know, it took me really long to update this time but i went away to sleepaway camp so it's not all my fault. Well it is, actually. Well please don't be mad to anyone out there that is still reading this story that is. I don't think there are that many of you but i understand because this is my first fan fiction ever so it's a little ....whats the word i'm looking for?...boring mabe. Well i am trying my best to anyone who cares. Well please Read and review because, seeing my reviews makes me want to write more. and I am going on vacation in 2 weeks to Florida so i won't be able to update that week. Well here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

When they arived back at the camp, Kagome and Sango looked over at the boys and saw that InuYasha was watching Miroku like a hauk but then stopped once the girls were there. Kagome walked over to the dog demon and thanked him for keeping an eye on the monk.
"Feh" was the only responce. The miko then walked away and went to set up her sleeping bag next to Sango. Shippo ran over to them and sat on Kagome's sholder. With in a few minutes everyone had their sleeping bags set up, the ones that Kagome had given them from her time, exept for InuYasha who simply got comfterble in his tree.
She crawled into her bed and Kagome said a quick "good night" to her friends as Shippo lied down next to her and fell asleep. Everyone eles said good night then one by one they fell asleep as well untill only Kagome and InuYasha were awake. The young shrine madden caught a glimps of something moving in the shadows then saw, by the light of the camp fire, a hand inching ever closer to a certen womans backside. This caused her to giggle ever so quietly. She looked up and saw InuYasha giving her a look like she was crazy and Kagome raised a hand and pointed to Miroku. "Even in his sleep he's a perv" She told her hanyou friend.
"Monk never learns" responded Inuyasha as Kagome shifted in her sleeping bag so that her arms were now under her head. He knew what that probaly ment. She wasn't going to bed yet, which ment he was going to have to talk to her for a while.
"Yea i don't want to see what happens when Sango wake's up. Well acutualy i do. It will be funny" She moved a little, making sure not to wake the little fox using her as a pillow and looked up at Inuyasha. "I really can't stay long Inuyasha"
"you're staying. No way i'm lossing jewel hunting time so you can go to this 'School' thing"
She sighed. Kagome knew this wouldn't be easy. "i have to go back after we get this shard because i..." she hesitated. this was the imbarissing part. "i got kicked out of my school and have to go to a different one--"
Inuyasha almost fell out of his tree when he heard that. She was always going back to that weird time of her for this school thing but now she had to swich schools, more then likely because of him keeping her in his time. He actually felt bad. "what ever"
"-I really need to study more in my own time and--WAIT it's ok!?!?!"
"Feh"
"Thank you inuyasha! I'll stay in this time for 2 days then head back. Thank you!" Kagome was so happy but she made a mental note. 'inuyasha gets LOTS of extra ramen tommarow and no sits....well we'll see about that part... but definatly more ramen for him' "good night InuYasha" and with that she drifted into a peacefull sleep.

The next morning, when Kagome woke up, Sango was cooking a few boxes of ramen. After stretching the miko walked over to her bag and grabbed 3 more helpings of the yummy noodles. When she placed them to be cooked Sango gave her a weird look. "they are for him" she pointed to the dog demon that was faking to be sleeping in the tree behind her.
That made Sango get confused. "why?"
"He did something nice for me last night"
When he heard this miroku somehow popped up next to Sango and Kagome. Now both Sango and Miroku were giving her looks. Which caused her to blush because she knew what they thought she had ment. She put her hands infrount of her face. "it's nothng like that! He just said i could go home"
The releaved Sango and the monk went back to there usualy activitys, so withing a few seconds a scream of the word "HENTAI" was heard aswell the sound of a blunt object being brough crashing down upon someone's skull.
InuYasha, who's eye had been open the whole time watching the little scene unfold below him, jumped from the tree and landed next to the fire and was going to make sure he let Kagome go back home atleast one more time, it was worth it for all the ramen he got in return. After breakfast they set off for the village again. Miroku, Sango and Shippo travling on Kirara and Kagome with Inuyasha.

Back with the YuYu Hakusho gang, Hiei was sitting out side of Kagome's window. He was half asleep from boredom. Kurama and Kuwabara were both in school and Yusuke was no where to be seen. Kurama had been looking for Kagome when he bumped into Kayko in the hallway walking to homeroom. "Exuse me Kayko, have you seen Miss Higurashi?"
Kayko paused for a moment, thinking to herself. "No i haven't. If i see her in advisory i'll tell you though"
"Thank you." The bell rang and they both went to there homerooms.the end of the day neather Kayko or Kurama had seen her. "She missed her second day of school. Thats bad. I think i'll go collect her school work and bring it to her house for her." said the concerened Kayko.
"I'll bring them to her home for you" said the fox.
"Ok, I'll go get her work. Wait here"
"Would you like some help? I could go to a few classes of her's for you"
"Ok, thank you." and with that both went back into the building to collect the work for their 'sick' friend. After 15 minutes both left the building and Kayko handed her pile of papers over to Kurama. He thanked her and left for the Higurashi Shrine. When he rang the door bell a middle aged woman answer.
"Hello, can i help you. Tours are only on weekends however." She then looked at the boy at her door. "oh are you Kagome's friend?"
He nodded and she motioned for him to come in so he removed his shoes and entered the house.
"if you wish to talk to Kagome i am sorry to tell you that she is not here at the moment"
"do you know when she will be back?" to that the woman shook her head then noticed the pile of papers that the boy was carrying.
"Are those for Kagome?"
"Yes they are her class work from today"
Mrs Higurashi thanked him and ran upstares to put the papers in her daughter's room. While she was gone Kurama took a set on the couch next to a young boy who was playing a video game. "do you know when your sister will be returning?"
Souta looked up and shook his head "we never know how long"
"you mean she leaves often?"
Souta nodded
"And she dosen't tell you how long she will be gone?"
the boy shook his head. "she leaves when ever 'he' comes"
"who is he?"
"A friend of hers. 'He' dosen't like he staying here to long so when she does he comes to take her back to his t----"
"SOUTA! Thats enough!" yelled the woman. The boy relized what he had said and quickly shut up and played his game. Kagome's mom walked over to Kurama. "Thank you for visiting. i will be sure to have her thank you when my daughter returns. Good Bye"
Kurama stood to leave, he could tell she was trying to get him to leave so he said quick good byes and exited the house. When he was somewhat away from the house a small demon jumped from a tree and landed next to him.
"Learn anything fox?"
"I think so"

think that is one of my longest chapters! i am so proud of my self. Well R&R!