Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To chose to be demon. ❯ A strange morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello I am Alex. And I don't know what to say I forgot my lines. ooh yah I normally update daily. Or until I finish this chapter which I will long then I will only do chapters.

I was sitting in my desk in Mrs. Lato's room waiting for test scores to be handed back. When Mrs. Lato gave the test sheets back she reminded us the 30% of our grade was the test. In unison the class started to pray. When I got mine face down I started to think about all of the wrong answers I had. I started to turn it over *gulp* and there was an A++?! "Holy Crap, how did get this?!" I swore. My mind started to rush `How did I get this grade! Did I cheat?! Did someone change my score?! I Wondered how I past the Test without a single flaw?!' Then suddenly to my surprise Sango, the girl I had crush on sense the second grade, put her arm around me and then

"Bleep… Bleep…Bleep..." I woke up.

"Alex, wake up." My mother said.

`No way, I'm going to school' I thought. It was the last day of hell week. Mrs. Lato's test ended to day, we had a math exam, SS test, and a science test, then the summer vacation. How where we going to survive to enjoy summer? But I had my birth day coming.

"I'm a wake mom."

"O K, you just get ready."

`Damn that woman doesn't she know how hard today is going to be? Then again it will be harder the next day.' I thought to myself. I got up, looked in my mirror and saw that my hair is a little bit faded. I didn't dye my hair it was always jet-black. `Will anyone notice my hair? Nah just for get it.' I pondered. I change clothes to a red sweet-shirt with a wolf on it and normal blue-jean pats.

I went into the kitchen to have breakfast. The time was 7:30 a.m. a half hour until I had to leave. My mom was eating breakfast, just about to finish before she left to work but I knew she wasn't going to work to day. Come on my mom would never ware high heels to work, sense she was a waitress, she would get some many blisters.

"Hey, mom why are you wearing high heels?"

"I always do you just never noticed."

"But why."

"To help you get a new dad."

"ok."

Well when my mom left I ate my breakfast in front of the television. "Hmm, the news." I said.

"The hottest new is that scientist believes that babies are dumb. Baby XD3490 was tested how smart it was. The test was to see how it reacted when thrown in a pack of dingoes. Current status: eaten. Baby XD3491 was tested when thrown is a pool. Current status: drowned. Babies are very dumb if you poke a baby it will not struggle or make any act of defense." said some guy on the TV. During all of this I was laughing my head off.

A while later after finishing breakfast I thought about how I was going to get Sango to be mine. Before I knew it I was post to leave 2 minutes an ago. Crap and I started running for my life. That was ok I just have to run for 2 minutes to make up for time.

And "Shit!" I swore. I forgot my back pack. Well this sucks. As I was running back without realizing it I was taking the shortcut alleles, an allele that is hard to get through. It was easy when it should have been hard. Oh well who cares. Later, now I got run like a bat out of hell and I was to be exact 5mph faster than normal but it was just adrenalin. Run faster I thought. Then I thought stop and I did why did I stop? I was still 2 blocks away. No don't NO just go.

"Come on LEGS MOVE!" I shouted. Then a strong impulse came to my mined. The impulse said `crouch' and so I did fully under its control. Then my legs muscles started to tighten and flex. I crouched down to the ground with a hand on the ground. The impulse said `jump' with that I leaped high into the morning sky, the view with amazing with the orange morning sun and all of the dew. I landed 20 seconds later with a sprained ankle. I though about what happened and I was going to take full advantage of it. I looked I a school ward directions and darted toward it. Then I jump with all I my power. I flew 100 feet from where I jumped. In the air I felt the cool breeze. I continued jumping my way to school.

After I will of jumping I was about 100yards away from school, so I stopped to walk to rest of the way there. As I was walking toward school I thought about what else I could do. Maybe I could use energy like the people on Dragon Ball, or fly, or other super hero things. Nah, I bet I could only be really strong. But still what else could I do.

When arriving to the school I met up to my best friend, Dustin. As usually we brought our note books, which we'd draw in all the time. He showed me his dragon and I showed him my dragon master. I always drew people wile he draw beasts. We were going to cut them out to make one picture which we decide to keep. We were very good drawers, together we could draw the world. He was going to keep it this time. Now time to dare. I was thinking of making him draw a baby Dragon.

"You have to draw Sango" he whispered the last part. I frowned at that. I had never drawn a girl before not to mention Sango, because I could get the guts, the focus and a straight face to draw the breast. And that also meant having to look at Sango's well you know. He wasn't done tormenting me there.

"…Topless" massive over load Alex's brains go to blow! RUN! RUN! Come on go! With that I reached a happy place in my mined. Sango naked. Stop there mined don't go hentai, come on get your thoughts out of the gutter.

"Okay… You have to draw a 3D three headed Thunder Dragon in full color. His jaw doped too, a merciless revenge. He hadn't drawn 3d before but no have I women.

As the bell rang we went to our classes. Hmm, let's see. 1st hour is math, 2nd is science. So that means bring notebooks, books, and trapper keeper. I al so brought my secret Yu-Gi-Oh notebook, the one I had all of my drawings in.

1st hour math was not easily done that exam was so hard and I had twenty minutes to draw nothing. No Sango, no half naked picture of her. Maybe I work on my others. Most of my keepers were of two people an inu hanoi, InuYasha; a half dog demon half human, and his mate Kagome. I love to draw them together. No, no, no, no, I do not draw them doing that, what is the matter with you? Well if you had enough of you hentai thoughts I like to continue. It was always so easy but looked very hard, but if you draw anime style most everything looked hard. Yes you heard it straight I draw cell shaded with Japanese shapes. Let's see maybe I will draw myself. Easily I copied myself on the paper right before the bell rang.

2nd hour was no different than 1st. I finished it with time to spar. Well best to get started on Sango. I will draw the arms first then head. How to I draw the arms. Both arms over the chest would make it easier but it won't make me better. Arms crossed under the chest. When I got them done I was to gym.

`I wonder if I should use my full strength if I still can. Like maybe it wore off.' I thought `and my favorite saying well, who cares.'

In gym we had to do field and track events. `Yah I will use my full strength' I daydreamed. We got in our groups to warm up. Mr. Brinker told us to run four laps, and then get back into groups. Normally the popular kids would be the first to finish. Well let's see about that. I stood still for a few seconds before I went to run. I went last place to second in about 10 seconds.

"Well Brandon can you ran faster than that." I trashed.

"Shut up Mahr!"

"Never call me by my last name." I hated it when people call me by my last name. It was all ways so annoying. They always said in a smirk, teethed it, or sounded out the syllables. And with that said I went nearly 3 times faster than him. You almost could see a blur.

At the end of the race I won by nearly won by two minutes.

"Mahr, how did you run so fast?" Brandon coughed.

"Well it's obvious I just have better legs."

"But you've ran that fast before."

"Yah, Alex tell us." Mr. Brinker calmly said.

"Well I don't know how. But watch this."

I jumped as high as I could and slid my hand across the ceiling. Forty feet up and two feet down, twist, do misty flip in mid air and land.

"Wow", "Cool", "Could how teach me how to do that", "Can I come with you", "Do it again", "How high can you go", "How did you get the power to do that"? Where all asked at once.

"Woo I shear I'm not the only one with this power." That was the most hard core lie ever and better they fell for it.

"Who is it", "Is it you friend", `keep this up and you will be the most popular kid at school. This is a bad thing.' "Can I be your friend?", "No I want to be".

"Shut up! I lid there is no one else like me in this school lets just get on with gym. I will not use my full power even through I should. None of you will tell about this. Period!"

"O.K. my class lets go out side." The rest of class continued like this FOREVER. I thought it was never ever going to end.

At the end of class the other kids would not leave me alone. I was glad for next our lunch. I could not be bothered by the popular kids.

"Alex what's this I hear about you having powers."

"It's true I have super strength. But I might have more."

"When did you get them?!"

"This morning. So I don't know what else I can do. Hell I could give you some of it."

"That would be cool!"

"I'm thinking this recess we would finish our fight."

"No way! You would tear me two sheds."

"Not if I share them."

"Can you do that?'

"I do not know."

"Hey I want to see if you can fly or here hover."

"O.k." in the lunch line I strode up straight. Then I began thinking how to fly. I got it find the inner strength. I began searching for it and there it was in my heart. Now I seen this on animes they tell it to make them fly. Well I though one inch up would work. And it did! So then I opened my eyes and they where crossed. Then I uncrossed them and I fell to the ground. So I crossed my eyes again and thought higher one foot. There I was with my toes hanging downward and me being suspended off the ground.

"Alex you can do it!"

"Sweet!"

"That's so cool!"

"Yah I can. Now it's your turn."

I focused my eyes on him and crossed them. Then I tried to think the same thought before, but t didn't work.

"I guess I need practice."

"Well that's ok but this recess you better see what else you can do."

At the end of lunch I got ready to fight. Now what to do. Every day I and Dustin have play fights. We made up moves like tiger claw, iron reamer souls stealer, burning machine gun punch, and other techniques involving armor and swords. At recess I did my stretches and remembered my moves.

"Hey, Alex why don't you use hisseng cisscua?"

"Ok." I got my hands in the attack pose.

"Iron reamer souls stealer!" I did a downward slash with my right hand as hard as I could. A bright yellow curve extended from my hand and move quickly forward five feet before disappearing. Unnoticed some girls spotted us in our secrete spot.

"Woo!"

"Cool!"

"You did it! You would make InuYasha proud."

"You know I've been wondering. Why you are acting so calm about this power? It's like you knew I had this power or something."

"Well when you pretend to have super powers you get used to the thought."

"Oh, you're crazy."

"No I'm not super human."

"Look there's Alex." One of the nearby girls noticed.

"Shit! Dustin, I'm going to have to bail! See you in social studies. Bye.

I quickly sprinted and jumped to where they could not see me. Opps I left my friend to be ripped to shreds.

Alone up a tree the highest one. I tried to think of what else I could do. I got it Reikun or for you idiots spirit gun. I pointed my index finger straight out and tried to remember or how to control it. Pull the spirit energy toward the finger until it feels warm. Then use my will power my make it into a bullet. I tried to do all that. It worked until I got to the part with pulling my energy toward the finger. The error was when id did that I didn't feel any thing well just a pitch which I think should have been a punch. But still I tried to fire and mind went black two seconds after ward. Then I felt dizzy. And the next thin I know I'm on the ground with girls around me.

"Alex, are you all right?"

"We saw you fall down the tree."

"Like wham you hit the ground."

By then I was able to see straight.

"Yah I'm all right I just fell forty feet."

"Alex you arm is bleeding"

"Yah, right I didn't feel a thing."

"Alex your arm is badly bleeding."

I looked at my arm to see that it was and so did another girl.

"AWWW" screamed the girl who looked. Then she fainted.

I laughed at her, because I figured it out. I have a much higher tolerance for pain.

"Don't wary my super yakain 'demon' power can handle it."

"Wow Alex that doesn't hurt."

"No"

I looked at my arm and put my finger inside the wound. My index went half way in.

"Did fall on that?" I looked at a bloody 1" think stump and the grass.

"Sadly, yah"

My finger felt something weird in my arm. Like some thing is moving out of it push ageist my finger. I looked at my arm again.

"Girls look! My arm is healing."

Some flesh taking place in the gouge. We just looked at it for a minute and saw that I was healing really fast. Now there was only a scab.

"Cooool"

The scab continued to heal until it fell off.

"Alex now will you date Holly. I now you think were messing with like all the other times I ask you to date her, this is for real" Ellie teased.

"Nop, not going"

"Come on"

"No, now I'm going to see what else I can do."

"Can we watch?"

"*sigh* Yes"

I went to walk to the middle of the play ground. Then I sat down and I ordered the mob of girls to do the same.

"Ok. I am going to try to fly and make the rest of you fly as well but you may not so don't get your hopes up."

I tried to do what I did before. I crossed my eyes and thaught `Fly'.

"Gross, Alex your eyes are red."

"Not only that, he is hovering."

Now I tried to do something else like go higher. I lifted my self up using my energy. I flew up eight feet in the air.

"Woo"

"How does he do that?"

By now I had a small crowd of people watching. I reached out toward a girl and pushed energy out at her. Next I pulled her up. Then she began to hover and did it and again until I got the hang of it. I pulled more of them higher. The longer I did that the more tried I began to feel but I felt more power full. It was like exercise. Now for the good stuff, I tried to make move. I started moving everyone in ways. When I thought I had enough exercise I stopped.

"Well I have had enough exercise. I am going to do stuff by myself. Oh yah everyone, make shear you just act mellow about my powers."

"Why should we?"

"Cuz I'd hate for oblivion to happen to you."

"Ok." he said frightened voice.

I fell over. I was that tiered with out realizing it.

"Alex if your that tiered we gotta find a better way of flying. "

"ZZz. "

"Alex are you sleeping?"

`Him maybe I'll check on his progress with the picture now.'

Dustin started flipping throw my yu-gi-oh note book as if it wear a book. Then he fond a page that said `if I am sleeping, shame on you… Dustin.'

My fellow friend continued reading. The whole page was in weird words he couldn't read, but I front of the weird words there was a number. At the bottom of the page was a note reading

"Dustin I wrote this during math. They are spells and incantations. Now on the page there is the use for these summonses. But for right now read or sound out payer number 13, because right now I an so tired I wont get up for 3 hours. Ok 13 number is antireigikiumber right. You say it `ant I re gi ki umber'. To cast point your arm at me and have your hand open fingers pointing up. This can also work for your left arm. Now when ready say a prefix oneta sounding `O net a'. Say it now and see what happens."

"Oneta antireigikiumber" pronounced flawlessly.

A cerulean colored aurora beam came out of his arm and struck me.

Me, Alex, suddenly I woke up.

"Dustin you did it now cast antireigikithorb because I am really sleepy."

"Oneta antireigikithorb."

Another aurora beam struck me but this time of a paler color.

"Now Alex how was I able to do that."

"It is quite simply all humans have spirit energy, but it hidden from all but the six sense. You can increase your awareness of it by using kie, or live energy. Remember when we had that wicked ass fight last week.

<Flash back>

"Alex, we fight to the death or the bell."

"Ok"

I charged at my buddy with all the power I could muster. Dustin was running at me. Then he did a summersault, rolling on the ground. The next I knew Dustin was head his feet extended lying on his back and his feet kicked my gut. I flew back ten feet or so.

"Alex you will."

"Oh yah."

I did a flying jumped in the air and did a 360 and kicked for his head. He dodged the kick but I hit him with the other foot. The whole lunch brake continued like that.

<Flash back end>

"We used a lot of kie. That day and now you can use some of it openly."

"So Alex what do you think I can do."

"You can do invocations."

"What does that mean?"

"Duh spells."

"Alex, this kind of like a game we played. Like there are wizards, warlocks and mages."

"And cute little bunnies." I said with my squeaky voice.

"Yah cute little bunnies head's on sticks."

"That part was gorse."

"will you fuck me up the butt and give me head?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Got yah. Ha-ha."

"Why you!"

I used my energy to throw him 100ft in the air.

"Alex, you bastard!"

"Dustin, I am sorry!"

"Get me down!"

"Alex, why did you throw him up there?!"

"WHY IS EVERYBODY YELLING AT ME?!"

"Because you launched Dustin."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Alex, get me down because I am not falling."

"Oh yah I did and don't worry buddy your not falling you hovering, sorry but I'm all out of energy."

"Alex!" yelled Dustin.

"Alex!" shouted every one else.

"I got it in my note book."

"Hovering, hovering, hovering" I said as I flipped through my note book.

"I got it. Dustin say oneta breta antiregikimesue. That should work."

"Oneta breta regikimesue."

Dustin, my dear friend, has just started falling fast, because he forgot the anti in the charm, which will make him fall 3 times faster into the ground.

"SHIT!!!"

Hello friend. Ha-ha a cliffhanger. I won't be updating soon because I am asking my friend Dustin if he wants or not wants to die in the story but he has been answers my e mails so you should try and contact him and speed it up because soon maybe it will be his turn to write a chapter. And I have news you can tell me if Dustin my dear friend will die that's if Dustin doesn't answer my or your emails. He has 1 day. But I will start to make the part if he dies. If you want to his e mail is lizardmaster_2003@yahoo.com. Or if you want to contact me my e mail is aown_2001@yahoo.com and I will tell when it update is done. Over and out