Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Two Worlds Collide ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! I'm back for the next chapter! Hope you enjoy it! Everyone knows the disclaimer so I'm not going to type it! Well then, on with the show!
 
Chapter 3: New friends
 
 
“Kagome wake up! Please!”
That was the voice that Kagome woke up to. She looked at her adopted son and giggled. He was so sweet when he wanted something. She smiled at him and sat up.
“ Yes Shippo, what is it that you want?”
“ Umm, could you please make me some pancakes? Please?!”
She giggled, “ Of course I will Shippo. Let me wash up a bit first, then I will start right on it!” The fox child smiled and hopped off of her. Kagome turn around to find InuYasha sleeping next to her. She was so happy that he had stayed with her through the night. She gave him a kiss on his cheek and got out of her sleeping bag and headed for the river. When she returned she found that InuYasha was still sleep. She sighed and went to start on the pancakes. She was finishing her last batch when Sango and Miroku came into the room sleepy eyed.
“ Hello you two! How are you this morning? I hope that you had a good night sleep.” They just simply looked at each other. What in the world had put her into such a good mood. This was happy even for Kagome!
“ You feeling ok Kagome?” asked Sango.
“Yeah never better. Hey Miroku would you mind getting Shippo from outside and tell him breakfast is ready.” Miroku nodded. Then it hit him that InuYasha wasn't up yet.
“ Hey Kagome where's InuYasha? I haven't see him around.” Miroku asked.
“ Oh he's still sleep. I guess he wore himself out yesterday, and he did stay up last night!”
“ You two did stay out later then normal! So…” he looked at her with a gleam in his eye, “ what exactly did you two do out there?”
Kagome walked over to him and leaned close to him, “ So, do you really want to know, I mean every little detail?” Miroku looked at her with anticipation, “ Well…. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT YOU PERVE, SO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTER!” Miroku rubbed his aching ears as he walked outside to get the fox child.
“ So, Kagome what actually happened last night?”
“ Well Sango let's just say that we spent some quality time together.”
Yeah they spent quality time together. She still couldn't believe what happened last night.
 
Flashback
“ Oh, InuYasha isn't it wonderful up here in this tree. I love it here. This is defiantly my favorite spot to be.” Kagome could have stayed up there in the tree forever. Leaning against InuYasha up there was for lack of a better word, `heavenly'. She loved this tree for it was the place where she first met InuYasha. Thinking about that made her look back at him. He was hers now and only hers. Since Kikyo was finally out of their lives they could be a normal couple. Well as normal as human dating a half demon could be.
“ So do you really have to go tomorrow?”
“ Yeah! I wish that I could stay longer, but I need to get back to study for a test. I can't study with you around, you're too much of a distraction. I'll try to make it back here later if I can. I mean the whole school pretty much thinks that I'll be six feet under in no time.” She started to laugh, but was stopped by his solemn looks.
“ Kagome, I…just…don't wana lose you. I mean I know that you were joking, but I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you with me any more.”
She smiled at him and leaned closer to him.
“ Don't worry about it InuYasha. You won't have to worry about me. Like I told you before, I will never leave your side. I love you and won't ever stop loving you. Unless you try to kill me like you did when we first met.” She giggled and he sighed.
“ Oh come on Kagome. I've been said sorry for doing that. Besides can't you just leave the past in the past.”
I know he isn't talking. Isn't he the one who used to chase after Kikyo? All well, at least he doesn't do that anymore. I'm just glad that he has grown up a bit, from the selfish guy he was before.” thought Kagome.
“ Well just don't go and leave me anytime soon, ok.” She nodded and looked up at him. Then she saw something she didn't expect to see. She saw a longing in his eyes. He leaned down to her and kissed her. Not just any kiss. It was deep and passionate. She almost lost herself in it. She only pulled away for air, but no sooner had she pulled back did he pull her back in for more. Not that she was complaining because damn, he was a good kisser. He held onto her waist pulling her closer to him. She in turn put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Then he held her and jumped from the branch that they were on so that they wouldn't fall. They lay there on the ground kissing each other never wanting to let go of the other. Letting the kiss get deeper and deeper. Soon Kagome felt as if she didn't break it off it could go way to far. So she pulled back. InuYasha and her were panting for air when they stopped and looked at each other. They then settled back against the tree and held each other.
“ I'm sorry InuYasha, but not yet. You understand right?”
“ Yeah I do. Don't worry about it.”
She loved how understanding he was. Even though he put on a tough guy routine when they were around other people, he sometimes showed his softer side to her and she was glad. She wished that others could know about her sweet InuYasha. Maybe they would, one day.
End Flashback
 
She giggled and blushed. She wasn't going to give to forget that night. It was too special to her. She looked up to see Sango looking at her strangely.
“ No Sango nothing happened ok. I swear, you're getting as bad as Miroku.”
“Well, I mean you are giving off weird signs…. Oh forget about it. So what's for breakfast?”
“ I'm making pancakes with chocolate chips in them!”
“Kagomeeee!” squealed a little voice.
“ Alright Shippo, here you go!” She served him his food, along with serving Miroku and Sango. She was about to fix some for InuYasha when he walked into the room.
“ Hey there sleep head! What took you so long to wake up?”
Yawning he said, “ Sorry Kagome. I was just really tired. That all.” Glaring at Shippo he said, “ Besides some body was screaming in their damn dreams about a monster coming to eat them. With these ears it hurt like hell! I don't know how the rest of you slept through that whole damn thing.”
“Man is he ever grouchy.” Miroku whispered to Sango.
“ So what smells so good!”
 
Kagome's Time
“ Hey mom! I'm back.” Kagome yelled as she ran into her house.
“ Hey sis! Mom is at the store. She'll be back later thou.”
She nodded and went up stairs to her room.
3 hours later
Yahhhh! “ Wow that was a good nap. I think that I'll go to Wacdonald's for dinner!”
She ran down the stairs and saw her mom in the kitchen. She ran and gave her a hug and a kiss.
“ Hey mom! I missed you. I know that I just got home and you haven't seen me in a while, but I'm going to Wacdonald's for dinner ok?”
“ Well ok, but don't forget to talk to me later alright?”
\ “ That fine, catch you later!”
As she was walking to Wacdonald's she was in deep thought about InuYasha that she didn't even feel someone walking up behind her, until she screamed in surprise. She turned around to see a black haired boy and red headed boy standing in front of her.
“ Woh, you two scared me. You're Yusuke and Kurama right?”
“ Yeah I'm Yusuke and he's Kurama. You're Kagome from our class?”
“ Yeah! So where were you two heading off to?”
“ We were off to meet some friends from our old school at Wacdonald's?” Kurama said.
“ Wow, I was just heading off to go there myself. You want to walk there together?”
Yusuke said, “ Sure I don't see why not! You can meet our friends.”
As they were walking they got to know each other better.
“ So why were you two transferred to my school in the first place?”
“Well my mom made me move because she got a new job as a bar tender.”
“ Kurama why did you transfer?”
“Well someone had to keep an eye on Yusuke so that he wouldn't get into any trouble here. So I volunteered to go with him.” Wow, Yusuke thought, Kurama can really come up with ideas on the spot. If she only knew that he was assigned to this school because Koenma asked him to come with me.
“ Wow! That's pretty cool of you to do that for a friend!”
“ It wasn't that big of a deal for me, but for Yusuke it was a different matter. You see there is this girl Keiko that he likes…” Kurama stepped gently to side as a fist from Yusuke came by his face.
“ Damit Kurama you don't have to tell everything. Especially about things you don't even fucking know!”
“ I'm sorry Yusuke, but if I'm lying why are you getting so mad about it?”
Yusuke just turned away from and kept walking with his hands in his pocket sulking.
Kagome had to laugh at this because it reminded her so much of InuYasha and Miroku. InuYasha fly off the handle, (and that mouth), and Miroku being the voice of reason. Man if those guys could meet, she thought, especially InuYasha and Yusuke they would be great friends. Their personalities seemed to her almost identical.
 
When they reached the restaurant she saw four people standing outside, three boys and two girls.
“ Hey Yusuke, Kurama!” yelled one of the girls with blue hair.
The girl with brunette hair ran up to Yusuke and gave him a hug. Kagome thought she could see a hint of red in his face.
“ Hey everybody! I'd like you to meet a friend from our class. This is Kagome. Kagome this is the gang!” They all said their hi's and Yusuke began to name them off.
“ From the left that Kuwabara, the blue headed girl is Botan, the guy who thinks he's all that is Koenma, Mr. Serious is Hiei, and this girl at my side is Keiko. So now that the introductions are done lets get something to eat. I'm staving!”
Some of them laughed as they heard his stomach growl. With that they walked into the restaurant, all of them except for Hiei and Koenma.
“ Koenma, do you sense that weird vibe coming from the girl?”
“ Yes I do! It seems very odd indeed. Maybe we should keep an eye on her. There's something just not right about her and I need to know what it is. She may have something to do with the Shiko-no-Tama. Come let's get to know this Kagome better shall we?”
 
Well that's all she wrote for tonight. Whew I'm tired. Well hoped you liked it. So please review so I know I'm not alone in the universe. Bye for now!