Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ For the love of Botan ❯ Meet Joe! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Okay, the next chapter from your friendly corporation. I think we're over working ourselves. ^_^ But it's fun. So have fun reading this, and I'm sorry if it's less Angst-y. I've been trying, the next chapter will be angst-y, I promise. ^_^

Disclaimer: Do you have to put this on every chapter? Well anyways, I might bring in some characters to do this….. I DON'T OWN NADA! But I still wish I did.

Botan stopped walking and took Yukina's hand to stop her. There was a set of footsteps behind the two blue haired freaks. Clonk, Clonk, Clonk. Botan turned around and saw a man with blue spiked hair and dark blue eyes. He smiled when he saw Botan, "He said you were beautiful, but I never thought someone could be this beautiful." The man reached over and ran his hand down her arm.

Botan stepped back, with a look of discust on her face. "Who are you?" she asked the obvious question.

The man smiled and looked at Yukina. "You are Yukina. You're cute too." He laughed a spin chilling, yet cute laugh.

"You never answered my question!" Botan yelled, trying to control her temper.

"I'm Joe. Your Fiancé" He bowed and smiled. Botan and Yukina looked at this Joe character in disbelief.

"You're my… my Fiancé?" Botan took another step back, about to scream.

However Joe put his hand over her mouth and smirked. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." Yukina stepped back and slipped. She screamed.

Yusuke perked up. "Did you hear that?"

Kurama nodded. "Let's go!" The three boys ran to the place the scream came from, and found Botan, Yukina, and Joe. Kurama pulled out the rose whip and Hiei put his hand on his Katana.

"Who are you three?" Joe asked, letting go of Botan and pulled out a sword.

Yusuke pushed back his cloak and smiled, "I'm Yusuke. And these two are Kurama and Hiei. Who are you?" He asked, making sure he wouldn't be killing an innocent human.

Joe smirked again, "I'm Joe, Botan's Fiancé"

Kurama and Hiei froze in place, while Yusuke blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out what to say next. "Well you should hand over Botan and Yukina and we won't have to kill you." Yusuke decided to go with the usual response.

Joe just laughed. "I'm not going to do that." He picked up Yukina and took Botan's hand, then disappeared.

Yusuke starred in disbelief. "Uh….. Can people do that?"

"Disappear? Is the sky blue?" Hiei said sarcastically.

"Not at the moment. Right now it's Gray. ^_^"

"Yusuke! Of course people can just disappear like that! It's just means he's a powerful demon."

"Oh, so now you're saying I'm weak because I can't disappear?"

"No, I'm saying that he's stronger than you."

"Just shut up, and let's go find Botan and Yukina!!" Kurama said, getting in the middle of the fight and looking very mad.

Yusuke looked at Kurama and shrugged. "Okay, okay. You don't have to kill us." He started to walk.

Hiei followed Yusuke, and Kurama followed Hiei, each one hoped that the others knew where they were going. Soon Kurama decided to be smart and asked, "Where are we going?"

"

To a portal that will take us to the great evil Makai!" Yusuke said walking into another park. "So where is it?" Yusuke asked after he walked to the middle of the park.

Kurama sighed, "You don't even know?!"

Hiei rolled his eyes, "Baka."

NA: I do two of these for every chapter don't I? Will it does make the chapters longer, and its fun to talk to all the nice people (this mean you) that are reading this. Thanks you for reading my story, I hope I haven't disappointed anyone. But if you want anything in the story just tell me in the review and I'll try and work it into the story. ^_^ Have a nice day!