Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbye ❯ Goodbye ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:
I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, for if I did I would have really messed it up by now and it would not be the wonderful thing that Yoshihiro Togashi has created.
I do not own in any way the song I have used in the story. This song is called Back to California by Sugarcult. If I owned this song I would not be writing on here!
I make no money from this though I wish I did.

A/N:Hello! I am just adding this for the hell of it. *laughs* well I would like to know your thoughts on it! Please read and review! I don't care if you think it sucks but could you tell me why if it does? It would really help my future writing! And if you like it...YAY!...and tell me what you like about it!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I sit on kurama's bed and wait for him to return to the room. A short time later he comes in. He is happy to see me. It only makes it harder for me. For me to say goodbye.
How long I’ll waitJust to say goodbyeTen different ways to enjoy this nightCan’t do this anymoreWon’t feel you anymore
I am in the way. My existence is misribel and meaningless. I have givin up. But I will say goodbye to the one person who ever seemed to truly care about me. Kurama. I wanted him, but that is just a dumb fantasy. He wouldn't want a bastard like me.
How long I’ll waitJust to say goodbyeYou could never let me inHolding on until the end
I am not going back to makia no. I am going to end it. Permanetly.
The time I waste just to say goodbyeOut of your way I could do this rightCan’t see you anymoreWon’t feel you anymoreHow long I’ll stayJust to say goodbye, say goodbye
He sees the sarrow in my eyes. It concerns him. I never wanted to hurt him, and I hope he understands. Wait, who am I trying to fool. This is just the politness that came when the Youko when soft. He doesn't truly care. So then why am I here? Because he is the one I truly cared fort he must in my pathetic life. At least he tried.
Leave it all the fights and allSummer’s getting colderDrive all night to hold you tightBack to CaliforniaDays went by We waited and I guess we’re getting olderWe couldn’t win in the endYou’re gone
"Hiei what's wrong?" He asks me. I hear the concern laced into his velvet voice. I look away.
"Kurama," I start, "It's over for me. I'm giving up, and I've come to say goodbye."
He looks at me with an unreadable expression to surpass my own. I want to know what he is thinking.
"Why?" he asks. I knew it was coming, but I was hoping I could get around it.
"Because, I am useless. I am nothing, and you all would be better off with me gone." I state in my once emotionless voice. It's now slightly cracked, yet I don't understand why.

I’m miles awayTurning out your lightsTen different ways I could end this nightCan’t do this anymoreWon’t feel you anymoreHow long I’ll waitJust to say goodbye, say goodbye
He reaches for me only to grasp air as I dart away into the night. I don't want him to stop me.
Leave it all the fights and allSummer’s getting colderDrive all night to hold you tightBack to CaliforniaDays went by We waited and I guess we’re getting olderWe couldn’t win in the endWe couldn't win in the end We couldn't win in the end

He is following me. I pull my kantana out of it's sheath and make a clean deep slice vertically down my forearm, starting at my wrist and ending about 4 inches away. Soon the fox I loved so deeply is at my side. The look on his face is pure horror. He knows that it's to late to do anything now. Then, as I am drifting into the darkness that is slowly consuming me, Kurama does something I would never had expected. His arms wrap around me and I hear me wispering, more to himself them me, "Oh, Inari why didn't I tell him?! If only I had told him so long ago!" I ask in my depleting voice, "Tell...me what...fox?" He looks at me and says through is hitched sobs "I love you."
Shock consumes me as my last thoughts drift through my mind as it shuts down.
He loved me. Me! DAMNIT! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO BLIND?!?

You’re gone