Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei Loves? ❯ Different Sides ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiya all! Please remember the teams and reviews. If you remember those I'll remember to update. Deal? Okay then, remember those. 'Cause I need both...or actually I just want the reviews, but I need teams! Oh yeah, and this chappie is like super long, so enjoy and Sayonara bye bye!

Chapter Seven: Protection and Amusing

~Restaurant~

"You were what?!" Asaki stood in protest.
" ^.^; Asaki please sit down. I was on my way home and they cornered me."
"Sutana, they didn't..." he sat back down.
"No! Hiei came just ion time. I got but some scratches and bruises."
"Plus a gash in your shoulder." Atsuko reminded.
"Indeed. It could've even been fatal, but Hiei brought you to us in the nick of time." Kurama added. "Five more minutes would've been all. You're very lucky."
"Wow, just five more minutes?" Botan asked Kurama. Kurama nodded, starting them in a conversation.
"Sutana, why were you trying to hide that from me?"
"I just didn't want you to worry, that's all."
"Yes, but I'm worrying anyways. You were attacked, and I want to make sure my little sister's alright."
" ^-^; " 'Aw man. I hat how he rags on me.'
"The gash is in your right shoulder, correct?"
"Hm? Oh...yeah."
"Here let me see." he said putting her on his lap.
"Wha? Asaki! Im not a little kid any more! Put me down, people are starting to stare!"
"They're staring because you're yelling."
"Eh?" 'I guess he's right.'
"It's pretty deep."
"What? Hey! No touchy!" she said then slide under the table. Everyone was shocked at this new side they were seeing.
"Sutana, get up. I thought you weren't a little kid any more?"
"Hey, you see the guy with spikey hair?"
"Yes, but..,
"That's Hiei."
"Where is this going?" Botan whispered to Keiko.
"I'm not sure." Shizuru said
"Is this what a brother and sister do?" Yukina asked Keiko.
"Um...I guess so." Keiko answered

"So you're Hiei?" Asaki asked. Hiei didn't respond.

~Under The Table~

'God it stinks under here.' she heard Asaki speek to Hiei and when Hiei didn't respond she retaliated. She kicked Hiei in the shin. Now normaly this wouldn't hurt Hiei, but he was unware of and he bit he lower lip to restain a yelp. He nodded seeing that Sutana had kicked him for that reason.

~Above The Table~

"I appreciate it. She's my only sister after all. You know what I mean?"
"Uh." he took a quick glance at Yukina then redirected his gaze. "No...I'm afraid I don't." he lied.
"Bullshit." Yusuke mumbled into his glass while taking a sip.
'Yusuke.' Hiei growled telepathically to Yusuke.
"Fine, fine. Don't be so touchy. Geez." Yusuke placed his glass back on the table.
"Excuse me?" Asaki said
"Nothing, I was just talking to myself."
"o.0; Oh, okay." Asaki said
"Asaki?" Sutana said getting up from under the table.
"Yes?" he looked to his younger sister.
"When do I get to see father?"
"When you get some new clothes."
"Okay then." she turned to Keiko, Botan and Yukina. "Any one want to go to the mall?"
"...That's a splended idea! Don't you think so Keiko?"
"Sure. It can be girls night out."
"We can take my jeep." Shizuru offered.
"Then it's agreed." Botan chirped.
'What just happened?' "...Wait a second. What am I suppose to do?" Asaki complied.
"No prob." Yusuke patted him on the back. "You can come with us."
"I don't want to be rude, but how old are you?"
"Oh quite worrying. I'm sixteen and so is Kuwabara. Kurama's seventeen and Hiei's...Hiei how old are you?" Yusuke blabbed.
"Hn."
"We don't know his age but it'll be fun. How's about it?"
"We can even bring back some of the food." Kuwabara suggested while gathering ALOT of sweets.
"Great! Then it's settled." Yusuke laughed.

"You're coming too, aren't you Yukina?" Sutana asked.
"I suppose so."
"Then it's party time!" Atsuko said, obviously drunk from her hysteric laughter.
"Ma'am, here's the bill." the waitress said handing it to her. "And your fortune cookies." she bowed then left.
"Oh, I forgot abou these." Atsuko said staring at the bill.
"Hey! Fotunes!" Kuwabara said searching for the right one. He picked one up immediatly cracking it opan and read it aloud.
" 'Give love time. All will be joyous, just be patient.' What does that mean? I already found my love." he said with a goofy smile.
"Hn, moron. They mean nothing at all. They're just paper."
"Hm?" Hiei lokked at Sutana.
" "Spend your next hours happily, for just around the corner lays tragity.'...strange." Sutana said
"Are we sure these aren't like past fortunes?" Kuwabara questioned.
"Don't be stupid, Kuwabara." Yusuke insulted.
"Oh? And what does yours say,Urameshi?"
"Don't know. Haven't opened it." Yusuke said while tossing it in the air and then catching it again.
"Then open it."
"Psh. Yeah right. I'm with Hiei on this one. So what would be the point in opening it?"
"How can you agree with shorty about this?!" Yusuke stuck his tongue out at him. "Rrg! Don't be an ignoramus, Urameshi!"
"Hah! I doubt you even know what that means!"
Oh, and YOU do?" they continued to argue with eachother.
"This happens often?" Asaki asked.
"I'd say...yes." Sutana replyed.

~Shizuru's Car~

Sutana can't help but to stare at her fortune. 'Why'd I have to get this one? I'm getting that bad feeling all over again..' Botan turned around hanging over the middle seats to speak to Sutana,
"Oh cheer up, Sutana. Put that silly thing down and have fun. We're going to have a blast."
"I know it's just...my mother. And I really want to see my father." Sutana said. Botan sighed turning back in her seat. Then the song Smile Bomb started to ring from Sutana's torn jacket pocket. She pulled out the phone Asaki lent to her before they left the restaurant.

~Flash Back~

They're all just about to leave when Asaki stops Sutana. "Sutana, here." he handed her a navy blue cell phone. "I want to be able to contact you, just in case. Oh, and you'll need some money for clothes too." he got out his wallet and took out some money. He took her hand and placed it inside her palm. "Don't worry about paying me back." he gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead before he left. She opened her hand and her eyes grew wide. 'No way would I be able to pay him back!'

~End O'Flash Back~

She answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey, Su Su."
"Asaki? Why're calling?"
"Well, turns out they don't live to far from the retaurant so Im here already."

~Urameshi Residence~

Yusuke, for some strange reason, is beating the living pulp out of Kuwabara. Hiei, used to the by now, is waiting for Kurama to bring out the tea he left to go make, while trying to disociate from all the noise. And Asaki stands by the kitchen entrance on the phone with Sutana.
"It's a disaster here." he cupped his hand over his free ear. "I can barely hear you."
"What's happening over there?"
"Yusuke's beating up Kuwabara for eating his rice cake."
"So, why'd you call?"
"To tell you that that fortune doesn't..." he barely dodged an incoming coffee cup, it went flying into the kitchen and crashed making a huge shatter ring thoughout the apartment, followed by a loud "Ah!" They all looked up to see Kurama walk out covered in tea. He held up the handle to the cup that was thrown.
"Who does this belong to?" he asked with a growl. (gulp...Kurama angry. T-T scary) Yusuke and Kuwabara pointed to eachother.

~Shizuru's Car~

"Asaki? You there?"
"...Yeah, Im here."
"What were you saying?"
"Oh...your fortune. Don't let it drag you down.It doesn't have to mean anything." Kurama's voice could easily be heard throught the phone;

"Clean this up! I will not put up with your non sense! You will clean till this whole placwe is spotless! You make the messes but you don't clean them! What are you waiting for? Get to work!" Yusuke and Kuwabara's scrambling around could be heard as well.

"I've gotta go. See you later, Su Su."
"Kay, bye Asaki." Sutana hung up the phone and put it back into her pocket along wiht her fortune. 'I never knew Kurama could be so demanding. Scary ^-^;'

~Mall~

Sutana carrys two big bags of the stuff she bought. "Hey guys. I have enough. It mite not be as much as I had before but I like that." They all stopped and Atsuko looked at her watch.
"It is getting pretty late. We can drive by the hospital so you can visit your dad on our way back. Then Yukina will show you to Genkai's."
"Well, then lets go." Shizuru said starting ot walk again.
"Wait!" They turn to Keiko. "Where is Yukina!?" (uh-oh. It's not my fault! *hides from Hiei*) They all look around their surrounding area...no Yukina.
"Oh-. Hiei's going to kill me." Botan whimperd.
"Calm down. We just need to split up. We'll meet back here in ten, got it?" Sutana said. Everyone nodded then split into different directions.


Yukina stands in the center of the first floor, being bumped into and shoved to-and-fro. "Oh, pardon me." she apoligized even though it was the other person who ran into her. "Where am I? Keiko? Botan? Sutana?" she called but there was no answer.


Keiko walks into the Kimono shop. 'This was the last place we went. There is a good chance she's here.' Keiko walked around the store. She spotted the dressing rooms and wen tover to them. She opened th efirst one, empty. The second, empty. The third, "EEKS!"
"Sorry!" Keiko closed the curtain. She checked the last two, empty. It was then an employee came up to her.
"Excuse me, can I help you?" she asked
"Yes. Im lokking for my friend. She has aqua hair and crimson eyes. Have you seen her?"
"The only time I saw her was when you all came in here and bought that crimson kimono with the gold lining. It was a very nice choice."
'Figures. They only remember you from what you buy.'


Shizuru walks around scanning the crowd. "She should stick out like a sore thumb. Not many people have aqua hair." she turns the corner...kinda. BAM! She was knocked on the ground as well as the other person.
"Shizuru?" she looked up to see Atsuko before her. She helped her up.
"What're you doing? I thought you went a different way?"
"I did. I just got lost. ^.^"
" '-'; How could you get lost?"
"Yukina did."
"Ugh."
"Shizuru! Atsuko!" the turned to see Kaiko run up to them.
"Did you find her?" Shizuru asked.
"No. What about Botan and Sutana, you see them yet?"
"No. But I hope they find her."Atsuko said.
"Wait, isn't there somewhere we can page her?" Keiko asked.
"We should be able to at the front desk." Atsuko answered.
"Then lets go!" Keiko said.


Botan walks into the pet shop. "She does like animals." she walked all around the brid section, considering Yukina loves birds. An assistant cam upto Botan, seeing as she was looking for something. (SOMEONE)
"How can I help you?" he asked. Botan twirled around.
"Oh, yes. I'm looking for a girl with aqua hair and crimson eyes. Have you..."
"Right over her miss."
"! So she's..."
"Yes, yes. Now follow me." he walked to the other side of the dtore and Botan followed. "Here you are. I'd be careful though. She's known for hypnotizing." he said then left.
"Wha?" Botan looked infront of her, there was a big glass cage. And inside the cage was an aqua cobrawith more green scales then blue and crimson eyes. "But this isn't..." the cobra locked eyes with Botan. She froze, gazing into the snakes crimson eyes, unable to move. (somehow I don't think that guy understood what Botan ment ^^;) Botan, was hypnotized.


Sutana frantically searches for the lost Koorime. That's when she hears a faint, "Sorry, pardon me." from the level below her. She leaned over the glass edge and there was Yukina.

"Sorry." Yukina made her way to a bech and sat down. "Where am I to go?"

"Yukina...report to the front desk. I repeat...Yukina report to the front desk." the intercom spoke

"But where is that?" Yukina sighed
"Hey, excuse us." Yukina looked up to see two punks standing before her. One of them had brown hair in a bowl cut shape and they other had a black receding hair line. "Could ya spare us some change? Ya see, we need some money to call our moms."
(^^; same phrase EVERY time.)
Oh. Im sorry but I don't have any...ah!" they one with the bowl cut yanked her up onto her feet.
"That's alright. You'll do fine then."
"No! Let me go! Help..." he cupped her mouth and they were about to leave when,
"Hey! Don't mess with her!" they turned around and there was Sutana, standing there with an evil glare that had made them unconsciously take a step back.
"Now why's that?" aid the one with the receding black hair.
"Because if you make the slightest movement, I'll make you wish I had never come here."
"O-. I'm so scared. Heh," the blacked hair one went up to her. "You can't do nothin, shrimp."
'Shrimp!?!' "I warned you not to take another step!"
"What's this? The smurf's angry is she?" both guys laugh.
"Baka ningens!!" she punched the black haired guy in the stomach causing him to cringe in pain from the intense blow. She kicked him in the face knocking him clear acroos the floor.
"You little," he tossed Yukina on the ground. By this time a crowd had formed a circle around the two.
"I'm gonna teach you that you're NEVER to mess with my friends ever again!" He lunged at her with a raised fist. There were gasps coming from the crowd as she dodged his asualt by jumping on the bench, flipping in mid-air knocking him to the ground with a high kick to this back. She landed on her feet and he on his face He staggered back onto his feet and managed to hurl his lag at her. She slide to the ground with only her handsto the floor, and she gave a tremendous low kick sending him at least four feet into the air and onto his back, in result...a knock out.

"Excuse me. Coming through." Shizuru elbowed through the crowd and ended up in the center with Sutana. "There you are! We've been looking all over for you two!" she saw both guys layin gon the ground. "Did you do this?"
"Eh-heh...well,"

"Are you okay?" Keiko helped Yukina up from the ground.
"I'm fine." Yukina replyed. Atsuko came through the crowd dragging a swirly-eyed Botan with her. "It's about time we go. She's starting to drool." Atsuko said.
"Lets go then." Sutana said while grabbing her bags.

~Hospital~

Sutana rushes in and up to the front desk, panting as she it. "What room is...*pant*...Oseita...*pant*...Amasaya in?"
"2115 but..." Sutana ran off down the hall. She quickly zipped past any obsticals in her path, including a cart, in which she jumped over.
"2107, 2109, 2111, 2113...2115!" she came to hault at the door. 'Daddy, I'm here.' she turned the handle opening the door...WHAM! She looked up to see a a grey-haired man with glasses with fear striking blue eyes in a white coat had shutthe door.
"You are not prohibited to go in this room."
"But he's my father!"
"Mr. Amasaya is sleeping. Come back in the morning when he's awake."
"But I have..."
"No."
"But I..."
"No."
"But..."
"No!" he took out his chain of kays and locked the door.
"Hey! You can't..."
"I just did." with that he left. She waited for him to turn the corner before trying to open the door. She tried the handle, she jogged it up and down. She spat on her hands, then gripped the handle with both hands then placed her right foot and then the left. She yanked and pulled her hardest but it wouldn't open. She tried again...nothing.
"Eh-hem!" she tilted her head back to see and up-side-down heavily built security gaurd behind her with his arms crossed.
"Uh-oh."

The security gaurd literally tossed her out of the hospital doors.
"Ow!" she wimpered. Yukina, Keiko, and Botan ran up to her.
"Are you okay?" Keiko said helping her up.
"Are you wounded?" Yukina asked concerned.
"Yah," she winced. "I have THE most tremendous butt ache."

~End O'Chapter~


Okay that was long, I just had to fit everything in there; even then I didn't get everything I wanted. So you got to see two different sides of Sutana; her protective side and her um...rather stupid yet amusing side. The next chapter will heart breaking for our new character as another death comes up and it gets her thinking why she doesn't do the same. See you all next time in... What's Holding Her Back.

P.S. go to www.gpetz.com they have ALOT of anime songs, including Smile Bomb from Yu Yu Hakusho.