Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Les amies Noir ❯ True nature ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay starting at next one already I'm in inspiration as always.
 
“I want now a new eve wanna taste it on my tongue
I want to be immortal w
anna be forever young
I want to be a legend w
ant world to know my name
I ain´t got no regret
And don´t feel no shame
 
Mission UK - Last beat of your heart - Brujha clan song
 
----------------------
 
Les amies noir chapter 11
 
 
Hiei saw her coming running from afar. His only walking clue to Kurama, he went down to meet her at the street not answering when Botan and Kuwabara asked where he was going.
 
-“Well how nice for you to come and meet me Little demon. I'm going to show you where your friend is and then you guys better take him back before he walks into the face of death.”
-“Why are you doing this for us?”
-“I'm not doing this for Dimitrir. I'm doing this for you.” Hiei “hned” that comment.
-“Who's Dimitrir?” His voice sharp demanding an answer.
-“Ah that's right, you know him as Kurama.”
-“He has one more alias to add to the list.” (I hope it doesn't turn out like the last alias he had. He can be so foolish at times.) Then he saw Botan and Kuwabara run after him. “Tish”
-“Ah are you friends of little demon?” Both Botan and Kuwabara looked surprised at this.
-“Who's she?” Kuwabara was the first to speak up.
-“I am Yina Luna, and you are?”
-“Kazuma Kuwabara!” Kuwabara tried to look as honourable as he could.
-“And I'm Botan” Botan added with a smile. Hiei felt upset that his two stupid “friends” didn't sense that Yina was a vampire.
-“Get back inside.” He said in a sharp tone.
Now they both looked confused again.
-“Hiei, Kuwabara, Botan!!!” The three of them could see Yusuke come running towards them. “There you are we must hurry to go and help Kurama!!” His voice had a tone of devastation.
-“Ah so you already know of Dimitrirs condition.”
-“Who's she?” Yusuke commented at ones. Yina felt slight aggression over that she hade to introduce herself twice.
-“Yina Luna.”
-“Yusuke Urameshi oh an-
-“She's a vampire dammit!” From Hieis comment there was silence.
-“You're breaking the masquerade Little demon.”
-“It's Hiei for your information.”
-“A vampire?!” Botan and Kuwabara said in a scared union.
-“Yes she is and we don't have time to waste with these things while Kurama mig-
-“To late for that Hiei……..” There was silence again, Hiei almost not being able to take in what Yusuke meant with what he said. Kuwabara and Botan felt alike.
-“Dimitrir is a vampire yes, I saw him through the change, even though it was Lucita, lady of the shadows who turned him, but unfortunealy she is no longer among the living dead.”
If even heavier silence could be reached it most certainly had.
-“No….Kurama-kun isn't a vampire.”
-“Sorry Botan…… I saw it with my own eyes……”
-“You wouldn't lie to me right Yusuke!? Please tell me you're lying?!” She grabbed him by the jacket. But Yusuke just looked away not wanting to see her expression like that.
-“But it's true Botan.” Yina stood there watching them.
-(So these are the rest of Dimitrirs fellow human friends. Not much to come with, they don't seem so intelligent. I can understand that they are completely lost without him.)
After a while of light arguing between Botan, Yusuke and Kuwabara, Yina interrupted.
-“The best thing would be if all of you people just went home and let the keeper die in peace.” At that moment she felt a punch across her face, but it felt more like she had been hit with a soft ball.
-“Hitting me will do you no good.” She stared down at the frustrated Yusuke in front of her.
-“Well you shut up! We're here to rescue Kurama even if he likes it or not.” Yina smirked.
-“Keep that attitude Yusuke, then you might be able to drag him back, but let me ask you. What happens after that?”
-“We'll help him, make things good somehow.”
-“You've seen him Yusuke, do you seriously think you have make his unlife slightly better, let alone make him happy.” Yusuke felt how he got angrier.
-“Well if I put it like this. We've come to far to go back without anything, no matter what happens!!”
 
---
 
Kurama saw the black…..whatever it was, emerge from the floor, it reminded him of a black tentacle and he noticed that it moved with his hand movements if he wished it to do so. It was around six feet long at max and it was able to grasp and slash surroundings if Kurama wished it to do so, he stood trying to make the tentacle move by will as a snake charmer with a snake.
-´How is it going?´ Wolfgangs voice in it's head
-´I can summon two at my limit I believe.´
-´That is a great doing for your extremely young age.´
Kurama was silent not knowing what he thought about his clans trademark discipline called Obtenebration. “Control over material darkness” Wolfgang had called it. His skin condition was a result of a failed ritual to suck the shadow tentacles mass into his own body through a wound, he had succeed but he had stayed to long in that form and now it was impossible to revert back.
-´Wolfgang I'd like to go back to the city a short while.´
-´Most surely you can do that. Your reasons are personal I believe´
-´Yes.´ Kurama left the house for the second time that night. He had to tell them, to their face. That he couldn't go back with them, that he was to lost to come back.
 
---
 
Soon Yusuke, Yina, Kuwabara, Hiei and Botan were standing outside the building of Elysium.
-“This is were I left him of” Yina said in a rather bored tone.
-“Then I'll go inside to search” Yusuke was already motivated.
-“That's stupid I'll go and look. Hiei can come if he wants to.”
-“Why are you favouring him?!” Kuwabara said loudly but was hushed by Botan.
-“Since he might survive this, to the difference of you other.”
The moment Yina and Hiei entered the Elysium Kuwabara said.
-“Don't you think it's suspicious that Hiei trusts her like that?”
-“Nha” Yusuke said “she doesn't seem to be a bad person, in a way they seem to be a bit alike.”
 
---
 
Kurama parked the car and got out a few blocks from the Elysium when he felt that same presence as before. (Didier's ghoul she said it was.) He walked a few steps and noticed that the presence was following him. He turned into one of the alleys.
-“Come out of your hiding. There is no point in stalking me if you're going to do it so poorly” He turned his head around to face his stalker.
The man with the bright red coloured hair and clear green eyes who had been following him only seemed to be a year older then himself.
-“You wouldn't dare to do anything, My master will have you taken care of, you and those others they will most surely suffer to.” He smirked slightly. His hair and eyes reminded Kurama of his own former appearance and he felt a strong disliking to the entire situation.
-“Now you better know that!” He was about to turn around to quickly leave when Kurama made a slight movement with his hand and a black tentacle emerged from the one of the brick walls in the alleys grabbing him by the arm lifting him up in the air digging something claw like into his wrist.
-“You'd better know this instead.”
The ghoul seemed terrified by hanging in the air like this.
-“Is it painful in the arm?” Kurama asked, the tone on his voice seemed to relaxed and concerning for the brutality the scenery described. The ghoul managed to nod between his twitches of pain.
(I had almost started to forget how fragile normal humans are.)
-“Then allow me to help you ease the pain.” A second arm emerged from the other wall grabbing hold of the ghouls other arm now hanging him in midair.
-“Now when I have helped you with your pain you could do me a favour.”
The ghoul nodded franticly. (A low sense of loyalty for being a human.) Kurama thought placing his hand under his chin to show he was thinking.
-“Who sent you?” The ghoul smirked as if he was convinced he would be alright.
-“Vykos.” Kurama reacted to this, so this Vykos had started moving already. Then he remembered something.
-“How good.”
-“Yeah your one of those Lasombras right, Vykos said something about that, you're Sabbat right, just like us. You'll help out.” Kuramas eyes turned cold.
-“First thing first, mortals shouldn't get involved in the vampires war. Second I am not in the Sabbat and never will be. Third, you will now face a much better fate then you would if you remained Vykos servant for one more night.”
Kurama walked up to the ghoul and looked him strait into the eyes. Piercing those clear green eyes as if he pierced the eyes of his human self. He placed his arms in front of him and with a quick twitch like movement he dragged hard to the opposite sides tearing the poor ghouls arms of.
-“Might be painful but it was quick, better then letting Vykos to experiments on you till you wished you were dead.” He bled to death within the five nearest seconds. Kurama felt a slight hunger rising, apparently to much use of his power demanded that fed more often. He looked down at the corpse.
-“What a waste.” He walked pass it and returned to his walking route, and with that it felt as if something human inside of him faded a bit further away again, and now Vykos would have a score to settle with him, made things a bit easier to decide.
 
 
------------------------
If I know I am waited on and only reviews can tell me that really……..Kurama is turning evil don't you think so?