Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Replacement... ❯ Chapter 1 [prologue] ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1 [prologue]

This starter will tell you bout what happened during the elapsed time. Hope you enjoy this since my first was a disaster.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It was ten years after the Ankonku Bujutsukai tournament1. Yusuke came back to Ningenkai and finally married Keiko. Kuwabara went to college and earned a diploma on medicine. Kurama also graduated and earned a diploma in psychology1. Of course that's not the only changes that happened. Kuwabara was engaged with Yukina and Shizuru to Kurama. Everything was at peace for awhile… no missions from the toddler in Reikai.

Meanwhile in the Makai…

"Well, well, well… Look who's here…"

"Hn", replied the shadowy figure.

"10 years… Are you sure about this Hiei?"

"You do realize that Mukuro has already thrown you out. I'm sure that once you arrive there noone will recognize you. You have changed a lot… since that last moment with your… what's that ningen word? Ah yes bes-"

"Shut up." A growl from the shadows was heard. A harsh tone it was.

"Tormenting me has no effect on me Sol. At least I'm free of Mukuro's leash. I might have become more humane in some way but I'm not gonna waste my breath on a pathetic youkai like you."

The one called Sol replied: "At least someone cares about me." It was satisfying smirk, a taunting message w/c clearly means LEAVE.

"I'm ready Hiei-san…", came another voice, this time spoken by a child.

"Hai. We must be going."

All that was left was bloody dagger where a note was left behind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yehey! How's that sound? Um… please review!! I'm such a dolt… don't worry !!! I'll update!! And I'll try to finish it!! ….