Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ Crimson Snow ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 19
Crimson Snow
I DON'T OWN YYH
 
 
Youko stood up, tears dripping down his cheeks.
“Oh, is Youko crying now? Your wanted posters don't make you seem like the typical cry baby,” said a snobbish voice form behind him. He turned to see a child. A boy, maybe the age of seven. He was about 4 feet high; he had brown messy hair and big blue eyes. He wore a dark brown shirt and dirty sky blue pants.
“Go run to your mommy I'm not in the mood,” said Youko. The boy smirked.
“What kid of host would I be if I let you get off easy?” he asked.
“Host?” repeated Youko, confused. The boys' smirk grew.
“Did you already forget? You have one last thing to do. You need to win you way past innocence.”
“What?” asked Youko.
“You fool!” The boy shouted. “I'm a child, an innocence. You have to win your way past me to be free.”
“Fine,” said Youko, running at him with Rose Whip in hand. He lashed it and the boy dodged while taking out two long swords. The swung at each other again and again, each one dodging every stroke thrown at them.
“So,” said the boy while dodging another swing of Rose Whip. “You're Youko Kurama?”
“Yeah,” he replied.
“I'm William,” the boy said. They continued fighting until Youko hit William in the face and sent him crashing through the trees and into the hard frozen ground. William boy stood up, revealing his face completely undamaged.
“What the…?” muttered Youko. William's Smirk grew even bigger so now it was almost popping off his face.
“When I was little my father subjected me with a highly poisonous drug. After the first time I had it I became addicted, by experimenting I found that it you stop using it you die, but if you continue your endurance levels up 99%. Don't you see? None of your alone attacks can hurt me!” William cried punching Youko through a tree. Youko got back, shocked that a child of his size had just hit him so hard. William's smirk was even bigger (if that's possible) as he took out a single dagger, all the sudden the dagger multiplied and there were ten daggers, covered in a turquoise glow. He threw them at Youko, who easily dodged but the daggers seemed to lock on to his Spirit Energy and follow his movements. The 7 of the daggers hurled themselves forcefully at him and managed to hit him, while the others hit a tree. One went right through his right shoulder, another in his knee, three cut his left arm, and two hit him square in the chest.
“For being the king of thieves you sure don't put up much of a fight,” said William, stepping over him. Youko gasped sharply as the crimson snow sparkled under him.