Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ the capture of kuwabara ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter one: The capture of Kuwabara

It was a nice day in Ningenkai, while Kuwabara was still sleeping lazily in his bed, it was already 3:00 pm and he still slept as though he had just fallen asleep. "WAKE UP KUWABARA!!" Yusuke shouts. "Man Kuwabara, it's like three o' clock and you're still asleep, sheesh you're lazy!" Yusuke says as he opens the door, but only to find the Kuwabara wasn't in his bed, he had been gone.

"Oh, maybe he did wake up, strange though, his sister said that he was still asleep hmmm…" Yusuke goes to see Shizuru

"HEY SHIZURU! Where's Kuwabara, I thought that you said that he was in bed!" Yusuke growled.

"Oh, he isn't in bed, where could've he gone? Oh well he `prolly ran off without telling me earlier." Shizuru said calmly as though she didn't care.

Just then, Hiei and Kurama arrived on the scene, "Hi Shizuru, may I ask where Kuwabara might be at this hour?" Kurama asked

"Hn, who cares where the fool is?" Hiei mumbled

Then a scream appeared out of nowhere, it was a scream belonging to Yusuke. "What was that!" Kurama said startled yet surprisingly calm.

At that moment a panic, who decides to show up? None other than Yukina. "Ummm… hi guys…… whats up? Did I miss something?" Yukina says nervously.

"Yeah, Yusuke has gone missing all of the sudden, and Kuwabara is somewhere, but we don't know of his location." Kurama said.

Another large scream came from the bushes. That sounded like Botan and Keiko, screaming nearby!" Kurama said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~

that's the end of chapter one, its our first fic and plz tell us how we did for this chapter were greedy for reviews so we can make our stories better, and so we would stop stinking up the site with our comment less writing k? ttyl all!