Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ kuronue alive and yoko kuramas suffering ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kurama: These lovely ladies do not own yu yu hakusho so don't try to get on their nerves or they will do to you the same they did to Hiei hopefully he comes back before the end of the chapter so Kuronue doesn't have be the next to say this line.

Chapter 4: Kuronue alive and Yoko Kurama's suffering

"KURONUE!" screamed Kurama began to transform into Yoko Kurama. Yoko Kurama we meet at last said Ryton.

"Kur…ama?"Said Kuronue between gasps of breath.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KURONUE!!!!!!!!!!"

"Nothing yet." Said Karasu.

"But now we have a game to play who means more to you.While you were unconscious we herd several things about Hiei as well as your kassan and then we did a little background check on a well mentioned girl called Yuko who has no idea that she's the missing princess of kitsune's and fire yokai's so legend has it if she was to have an unfortunate accident that would kill her all fire yokai and kitsune's would lose control over all their power's and eventually end up killing each other and would no longer exist. And then there's your dear friend Kuronue. So once finding this out we decided to see what would happen if we had Yuko, Kuronue and Hiei all in life threatening situations and let you choose to save one of them while the other two were destroyed right in front of your eyes."

"There is a flaw in your plan" said Yoko Kurama. "Yuko is a tough demon and I don't see her here so how can you harm her if she's not even here."

"Easy because we do have her just not in this room." Said Ryton. "True she was hard to catch she dogged all our attack's suspected are guy with the chloroform and all are poison arrow's. but when we mentioned we had you she didn't believe us so we showed her how we captured you and she literally did back flip's and she doesn't turn around when you call her name or threaten her like Hiei did so that only made it harder. In the end we managed two strike her with her own rose whips."

"Rose whips?" Asked Yoko Kurama

"yes she called forth the fire red rose whip and the blood red bleeding rose whip as well as the normal red rose whip."

"So how did she hit herself?" Asked Yoko Kurama.

"She sent them firing in all different directions that eventually hit one an other and they all went falling straight at her full force. After that she was out cold."

"So can I see her?"

"Sure she woke up an hour before you did she is a feisty little thing and persistent in escaping." Just then they brought in Yuko.

"Yoko? When did you come out I thought that Shuichi kept you locked up."

"He normally does but he was too weak to hold me back and then I saw Kuronue and heard what happened to you."

"Ok enough talking. Time to hear Yuko, Kuronue and Hiei scream." Then the three of them were each released into different arenas. Karasu said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Hoped you liked the chapter so hurry up and send in your review's we're trying to build up the suspense is it working? Hiei still has still not come back and Kurama's got his hands tied with Yoko. So Yuko will say it, sorry for the delay, but in order to continue the story, we need your suggestions and all m'kay! So please!!!!!!!! Send us some ideas for chappie 5 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!