Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the dissappearence... ❯ kidnapped Yuko, and the Dark Tournament ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Narrators: by the way Ryton is a character from the suffering of friendship by wolf of the frozen flame. Read story to see the connection between Ryton, Kurama and Hiei.

Disclaimer: well, the gang got pretty tired, so were gonna just add a normal disclaimer… we do not own yyh kay?

Chapter 8: Kidnapped Yuko and back to the dark tournament

Kurama, Kuronue and Hiei ran up the stair's only to find Yuko's bedroom door locked. Hiei unsheathed his katana and broke the door knob and the three of them ran into to the room only to find a shattered vase and an open window but, more importantly no Yuko. "Yuko!!" Yelled Kurama. "Kurama calm down she's tough she'll be alright." Said Kuronue. "Are you kidding she was nearly dead and unconscious when she got here do you think she'll be able to defend herself if she is unconscious and has no spiritual energy and is most likely been kidnapped by Karasu and Ryton who want revenge on her for destroying their plan to kill us." "I think she is being held at the abandoned amusement park not far from Genkai's temple" said Yukina. "What makes you so sure" asked Kurama "because there's an envelope on her bed with enough tickets for you three to go but, the park was closed down when all the rides malfunctioned and the note says these tickets's are for Kurama Kuronue and Hiei." "Alright in the morning we will go after her" said Kurama. Meanwhile Yuko had woken up. "Kurama? Kuronue? Hiei?" she called out. No answer. She didn't need one she could tell by the scenery something had happened and it wasn't good. She started to get up but quickly lied back down her wound`s had a dull pain, but that wasn't the problem she had an enormous head ach. She figured it was chloroform. Just then a voice began to speak. "So what did you use on her?" "Chloroform she'll be out for at least a few more hours." "How did she survive the attacks?" "Dunno." "Those voices, they are familiar." Thought Yuko. Just then she peered through a hole in the door. And saw Karasu and Ryton! "I have a metal band on her and left the tickets." "Good." "Why don't we make our guest kill her own friends." "And then I'll blow her up." Said Karasu. "That's what you think" thought Yuko. Then the lights went out and the evil men were asleep. Yuko quietly got on her feet and left the room she was in. "Ok, I know there using me for something" said Yuko to herself. She then found an open door and left hoping her kidnapper's would not find her. She then made her way back to Kurama's house and climbed a tree and slipped through an open window. And started trying to wake up who's ever room she went into. Emerald green eyes looked up at her and a scream filled the house. A scream that belonged to Kurama. Kurama jumped out of his bed and reached for a book he had recently studied out of. "THEIF!" He screamed raising the book over his head. "Hey what are going to do with" WHACK! "OWWW!" WHACK. "STOP HITTING ME." WHACK. "YOUR GONNA KILL ME."WHACK. "THAT HURTS." WHACK. Kurama had managed to back her up to the stairs. She managed to say "HELP, I'M BEING WHACKED BY A CRAZY KITSUNE WITH A BOOK." Kurama stopped for a moment. "ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN TO ME NOW?" WHACK. And she went tumbling down the stairs. Every one came out of there rooms and Kuronue turned on the light as they all looked down the stairs to see Yuko? "What did you do to her?" Asked Yuri. "HE HIT ME WITH A BOOK." They looked at Kurama. "I thought she was a thief." He said. They gave her an ice pack and a soda and she explained how she escaped. Then they all went home because that afternoon Shiori would return from her trip and Kurama and Kuronue would have to clean up the house and make up a story to keep Yuko there because she was in no condition to go anywhere and Kurama had to show how sorry he was to her for hitting an already injured girl with one of his heaviest books. Shiori came home late that afternoon and saw an injured human girl in the guest bedroom. "Suuichi what happened to that girl?" Asked Shiori. "She goes to my school and got in a car accident and I thought she could stay here until she's better." "Of course she can Suuichi she can stay here as long as she needs to." "Thank you, Kassan" That night Kurama woke up to find Hiei standing over him. "What's up Hiei?" "Hn Karasu has kidnapped Yukina, Yuri and Akai." "With a letter saying if we do not renter the Dark Tournament they will die." "Alright we will call Yusuke and Kuwabara in the morning and are fifth member will be Kuronue and don't tell Yuko. She not in any condition to fight and if she knew, she wouldn't stop fighting with us to go and I don't know how to convince her to stay here." "Ok." Said Hiei. And he went on his way to prepare for the tournament. The next morning Kurama called Yusuke and Kuwabara and they went to the meadow to train for the tournament. "Shizuru, Botan and Keiko will be in the stands." Reported Yusuke. "Then we go to the tournament on Saturday." Three days later they went to the tournament and would fight Karasu, Ryton, Kione, Shazara and Kikuyu. "First battle is between Yusuke and Shazara! Begin" screamed Koto. "Llaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Screeched Shazara. "Uhhh! What's that horrible noise" screamed Yusuke. "What noise?" asked Kurama. "To properly introduce myself I'm Shazara and I can make a sound that makes humans unconscious so that means I'm going to win Yusuke. Because that noise as you put it will in a few moment's make you unconscious so that Lord Karasu can get closer to killing all of you." "SPIRIT GUN!" Screamed Yusuke as he heard Shazara say those words then the female yokai was lying outside the ring unconscious. "Yusuke wins!" Screamed Koto. Yusuke walked out side the ring and dropped to his knees and fell unconscious. "The fool couldn't take the pressure either" said Hiei. Kuwabara had instantly fell unconscious after the attack. Karasu stepped on to the ring "Ryton, Kione Kikuyu get these people out of here" just then Kikuyu levitated everyone out of the stadium. And they also so left there team leader to fight the Kurama. "So Kurama let's fight first of all no back up I've already taken care of Yusuke and Kuwabara now we need to get rid of Kuronue and Hiei." "Mmmm…." Screamed Kuronue and Hiei as they were slowly knocked out with chloroform by Kikuyu using her powers to hold the damp cloth over there mouths and nostril's and they fell in a heap on the ground. "Now Kurama hand over your rose and rose whip and I'll give you Yuri and Akai." Kurama gave in to Karasu's demand's and the unconscious Yuri and Akai were returned in a heap on the ground next to Kuronue and Hiei. "What about Yukina." "I lied about her to get Hiei here." "Except now I have your whole team to kill." "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Kurama as he mercilessly whip down by Karasu. Then as he was slipping into unconsciousness Karasu had Kurama's rose start to pulse as if it were going to blow up then through it straight at Kurama's heart and it peerced his heart as it exploded and a dark figure stood over the dead bodies of Kurama, Yuri, Akai, Hiei and Kuronue because Kuwabara and Yusuke were rescued in the crowed. "This is the last time you hurt my brother or his friend `s" said the dark voice as it pulled out a rose whip that was stained in blood and lit on fire and surrounded by ice and electricity. "You have killed my brother. For that you parish and wish you never even knew his name." "Who are you?" asked Karasu. "I'm the one who is going to kill you and my name will be unknown to you and the sad thing is my brother knew me without knowing it and if you hadn't killed him I could have told him everything and lived with him happily. And now, NOW YOU DIE KARASU AND YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED WHEN YOU DIE CAUSE I"LL CRUSH ANY KNOWN ITEM"S OF YOUR EXSISTANT'S."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~**~*~*~**~~*~~*~*~* ~*~*~*~***~*~**~*~*~*~*~

wow what a chapter pwease write a review and keep reading I'm trying to finish this fanfic And I'm thing of a sequel if I get enough review's.

Karasu: these girls do not own YYH because there dead hahaha I win they are no more

Dark voice: Do not forget about me crow I will avenge my brother and I have many tricks and Yusuke and Kuwabara lived and when they wake up your going to get it.