Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Kid ❯ Mary Red ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 I DON'T OWN YYH or HP
Mary Red
 
 
 
It was quiet, the room only lit by orange glowing lanterns hanging on the walls. The time was Study Hall, all the Griffindore's, Slitherin's, and Hufflpuff's were in the library at four long tables studying of doing homework. The RavenClaw boys were there but…
 
*In the RavenClaw Girls' Dorm*
 
The girls, of all ages had set up a little meeting. A young girl, appearing to be a 5th or 6th year stood on a stage made from the girls' beds being pulled together. She had oak brown hair and forest green eyes. A crowd of girls surrounded her.
“Hello,” she called into the crowd, everyone cheered. “Welcome to the first annual meeting of the “Kurama Fan club” known to Hogwarts!” The cheering grew longer than quieted as she spoke again. “I, Mary Red, your president, will try to make this club as secret and great as possible!” The crowd roared. There were gasps as the door to the dorm opened and the most unlikely person entered…
 
“See you guy's later,” Kurama said standing up.
“Geez! You're done already?!” said Ron, surprised that his new friend could get a herbology report, a potions worksheet, a black magic summary, and two chapters of `Elves at Their Best' by Jana Likerpie done in just 20 minutes. Kurama smiled and left. As soon as Kurama left, Herminie tapped Harry on the shoulder and passed him a note before getting up and leaving.
 
Professor Snape scowled down on the girls.
“I am disappointed, but not surprised that you girls would show this kind of behavior. It's appalling.”
“What? That we're not worshiping you?!” snapped Mary. “What are you doing in here anyway?” Snape began to slowly walk through the crowd.
“It appears,” he said, eyeing each girl. “One of you has stolen something from me…” he suddenly snatched the arm of a blonde girl. He reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of black and green-checkered boxers.
“What were you doing with these?!” he snapped. The girl blushed. She mumbled something.
“Speak up!” he screeched.
“Ummm, uhhh, voodoo,” she said quietly, her cheeks pink. Snapes face turned a lovely shade of tomato red.
“Detention!” he shouted. “All of you!” The girls walked out the door grumbling. Leaving Snape alone with his boxers.
 
“Now, what's this all about Herminie?” demanded Ron. The three were standing in Myrtles bathroom.
“Look what I found,” she said. Pulling up a book. It had a soft, silk, crimson cover with jade leaves surrounding the golden letters reading: `Legends From Far Away'.
“You'll never believe what I found…”
 
Kurama walked down the stone halls, his footsteps echoing off the floor. It was quiet…empty.
`I guess nobody else is out of Study Hall yet.' He thought. Then he realized he wasn't alone.
“Who's there?” he called out.
“Relax Kurama,” Elan Hunter stepped out from a dark corner. “I don't bite.” Kurama growled.
“Elan…”
“Oh come on,” she said taking his hand playfully. “I can be a really good sport.” Kurama pushed her away.
“Take your hands off me.”
“Fine!” she shouted. “You had your chance mudblood! But you blew it!” She slapped him in the face and stalked off saying, “You stupid--- arg! You'll pay for it!”