Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ the song remebers when ❯ The song remembers when ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The song remembers when

?

a/n: hiya yall this is a good s/f I think but you might not so please reviewJ
If you don't I don't mind flames feel free.

rights: I don't own jack I also don't own yuyu hakusho,
And the song the song remembers when belongs to Trisha Yearwood.



Kurma enters a diamond shamrock and buys some coffee.

"I was standing at the counter, I was wattin for the change"

He gets in his car and turns on the radio.

"when I heard that old familiar music start"

A song comes on and he almost breaks down.

"It was like a lighted match had been tossed into my sole, it was like a dam had broken in my heart"

He began to drive back to his apartment, thinking about him and Hiei and how he left his life behind him.

"After taking every detour getting lost and losing track so that even if I wanted I could not find my way back"

He saw when he first kissed Hiei and how surprised he was when he kissed back.

"After driving out the memory of the way things might have been, after I forgotten all about it the song remembers when"

Kurma vision:

K: well I….
H: I cant believe yuskey would tell koenma that. I'm going to kill him!
Kurma kisses Hiei
K: I love you
H:I love you to … what was I talking about

"We were rollin through the Rockies, we were up above the clouds"

He though about how they could never go out in public so they never had there own song. But he came up with the idea that the next song to come on the radio would be there song …..it was tequila.

"when a station out of Jackson played that song"

Then he recalled the time when they went driving through Tokyo, and how wide-eyed Hiei was when he saw the size of the city.

"and it seemed to fit the moment and the moment seemed to freeze when we turned the music up and sang along"

Kurma vision:
H: what's this god you speak of all the time.
K: I don't actually believe in god just that the world should have one.
H : when I'm with you I think it dose.

"And there was a god in heaven and the world made perfect sense, we were young and were in love and we were easy to convince"

He though of how they planed to be together forever.

"we were headed straight for Eden it was just around the bend"

He realized that he hadn't thought about Hiei since they had fallen apart,
But the song had brought back the memories.

"and though I had forgotten all about it the song remembers when"

But of all the things he remembered about Hiei the one thing he couldn't was what caused him to leave.

"I guess something must have happened and we must have said goodbye, and my heart must have been broken though I cant recall just why"

Kurma to him self:
K: that was then this is now, get a hold of your self .

"the song remembers when,
Well for all the miles between us you would think I hadn't gotten very far, and I hope my hasty heart will forgive me just this once if I stop to wonder how on earth you are"

K: get over it, its over you don't even remember why .

"but that's just a lot of water underneath a bridge I burned, and there's no use in back tracking over corners I have turned"

K: but if he were he right now I would take him back….. what's that saying the things that love you will always come back.

"still I guess some things we bury are just bound to rise again"

He stops and pulls in to the covered parking

"for even if the whole world has forgotten the song remembers when"

He walks in to find Hiei standing there staring blankly at him. He embraces him.

"yeah even if the whole world has forgotten "

H goes to his cd collection and puts on tequila.

"the song remembers when"


Ashley


Well what did yall think, well truth be told this is only part of one of my really long fics, now I wasn't planning to put it on the internet but if I get ….hummm……….errrrr ……25 reviews Ill go to the trouble to type it and put it up in chapters .J deal

Also….
If you want to know if and when I put that story up leave your email and Ill email ya.