Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're My Love Forever Hiei ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yoshira: This is my 1st fanfic. I sure HOPE that some PEOPLE will enjoy it!

Kurama: I really think you need to work on your attitude.

Hiei: Hn. Her or me?

Kurama: I think you both need work on your attitude.

Yoshira: Fine! Don't blame me if I didn't work on my attitude. SHEESH!

Hiei: Hn. She needs to work more on her fanfic, it's gonna be boring (to himself).

Yoshira: I heard that!

Kurama: Anyway… just start your fanfic already.

You're My Love Forever, Hiei

Chapter 1: The Feeling When You Don't Know Someone Loves You.

Hiei, I have always loved you and will love you forever, no matter what happens.

You're the only one in the world for me.

Kurama thought and predict about his and Hiei's future. Children running around the house, and in the garden, they kissing passionately, their children growing up into fine adults, and fighting side by side with his so-called lover, Hiei…

Kurama was resting on the futon, while waiting for his youkai to come. As he was relaxing and nearly fell asleep, he suddenly sensed the youkai's energy, and he quickly ready for his youkai on the futon.

Hiei made his way through the trees and found the Kurama's bedroom window. Hiei saw Kurama getting ready for him to come in. Hiei sat on the windowsill, waiting for an answer from Kurama. Hiei dangled one of his leg and cross the other one. Hiei stared at Kurama's emerald eyes and the sweet smile that Kurama wore on his mouth.

Damn, Kurama looks so innocent with his eyes and that smile.

Hiei… please accept my love for you, whenever the time is right.

Hiei came over and sat on the futon next to Kurama. Kurama lay his hand on Hiei's lap and look up at him. His ruby eyes make me fall in love again, I think I should tell him now.

As Kurama wanted to tell Hiei the special thing, Hiei interrupted Kurama's thought, "Kurama, why the hell do you want to come to your apartment? " I mean like it must be important, since it's always Kurama telling important things, and sometimes I have no idea what he meant.

" Hiei, I need to tell you something very important." Hiei came closer to Kurama and said, " What is it, kitsune ("fox" in Japanese)?" Kurama took a deep breath and said nervously, " Ai… shitteru (I think that's how u say I love you)." Hiei was unbelievably scared and think that Kurama deserves a better lover.

" Baka no kitsune."

I'm a forbidden child, how can he love me?

" Sayonara, kitsune"

Hiei jumped out the window. Kurama tried to stop him, but Hiei was too fast. Kurama looked out the window, without Hiei right in front of him. " What the hell happened? I guess he doesn't have any feelings for me. Shit! I wouldn't predict that Hiei would not say that he loves me." Kurama cried out tears.

I never knew that would regret saying that I love Hiei. I do love him though. His crimson eyes, his face, voice… what more does it take to get that youkai to love someone. I just know he will come back soon… I hope.

Why the hell of all people does it have to be Kurama, I know we were just friends, but I'm afraid of the relationship beyond friendship. If Kurama doesn't like me, he will say something like, "I don't love you" or something else, but I know he does love me, but he just don't remember that I can't have that kind of feelings toward people, except Yukina-san, but then she's my sister, so I should treat Kurama like that, but then I have to treat everyone else, but I don't like treating that idiot Kuwabara like that... What the Hell am I doing, I'm confusing myself.

Hiei ran through the forest and hide from the shock. Why the hell would Kurama say that he LOVES me? I think I need to seek help from Yukina-san. Hiei flew off to Genkai's temple to talk to Yukina. But will he ever tell Yukina that he is her brother?

To be continued…

Yoshira: That's the end of chapter one, people.

Kurama: Why the hell did you broken Hiei and me apart?

Hiei: Hn. Explain that, bad attitude and relationship breaker.

Yoshira: Don't worry, you will found out soon in the later chapters that if you guys will be re-united or not.

Kurama & Hiei: You better get us back together or you are going to die! (Holding up a fist ready to punch)