Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You're My Love Forever Hiei ❯ Accepting Love or Hate ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yoshira: Okay Hiei, and Kurama, time to do a little magic!

Hiei: Sorry, Nani?

Kurama: Hiei! I think she meant something that has to do with us.

Yoshira: Sure is… I am not going to spoil the surprise though.

Kurama & Hiei: Fine!!!

Yoshira: Here's the part a lot of people are waiting for!!!

Chapter 4: Accepting Love or Declining Love

Two months have passed…

"No sign of Hiei. That's mean he don't love me anymore, I could go do something instead of waiting for him." Kurama said sadly, not waiting for Hiei anymore.

Meanwhile… at the Makai in Hiei's home…

Do I truly love that kitsune? That answer I have figured now!! I love Kurama too much. I wonder if he wants to accept my love, I don't think so; I have left him too long. I have to take a risk now, whether or not the kitsune will accept it, it's his decision, but I have to keep trying until he accepts it. I can't live without his caring arms, and his love.

Hiei went to sleep on his bed, thinking about their relationship being back together.

The next day at Ningenkai, Kurama was walking to school, talking with a lot of girls, and his friends. Yusuke and Kuwabara checked up on Kurama at his school, since they go to different schools, but the schools are near each other, so there are no problems. Yusuke looked at Kurama from the bushes, and then sense somebody. It was kind of hard to follow, but he managed to see who it was. It was… Hiei!!!

Yusuke dropped his mouth and looked at Hiei. Hiei was a little taller, and a lot stronger of course. " Hiei! Where have you been for two whole months! Kurama was sobbing for a long time, waiting for you to come back!" Yusuke was telling him… no yelling at him that Kurama was miserable for a long time, all day and night. " I was in the Makai for only two months, think about something. Do you know anything about Kurama and me?" Hiei said, demanding an answer from Yusuke. Then suddenly, Kuwabara appeared and whispered to Yusuke, " Dude, Kurama is hanging out with a lot of pretty girls!!! But I still love my Yukina a lot." " Nani! He what?" Yusuke was yelling in his ears, making Kuwabara deaf for a few seconds. " Kurama hanging out with a lot of girls, looking kind of happy." " What the hell is going on now?" Hiei was demanding two answers now, if Yusuke knows about Hiei and Kurama's relationship, and what the hell are Yusuke and Kuwabara talking about.

" Hiei, I don't really know a lot about you and Kurama, but by any chance, do you… like him?" Yusuke was now asking the question, but answering one of Hiei's questions. " Like him, I… love him. That's… really why I came back to Ningenkai." Hiei said, softly, not letting the big elephant (Kuwabara) know. " I'm sorry you say that, but you still have a chance. Go find him before something bad might happen." Yusuke push Hiei out of the bushes, and on the sidewalk. " Kuwabara and I need to go to school, Kurama's school is just right there." Yusuke said pointing at the school one block away. Hiei ran like lightning and reached to the school gates. Hiei saw Kurama in the big crowd of girls.

Kurama was in the middle, and didn't sense any of the youkai's energy. Hiei managed to find his, and appeared in front, no next to Kurama. Kurama was literally shocked, and mad at Hiei for coming. Kurama tell the girls that someone and him has to talk outside. The girls walked away, listening to Kurama.

" Hiei! What the hell are you doing here? I have school you know." Kurama said, shouting at Hiei.

" Hn. I have to tell you something."

" What is it Hiei?"

" I… found out that… I love you…"

" You what?"

" I love you. I can't live without you Kurama."

" No Hiei, I remember you left me at home, not loving me."

" Kurama, that was two months ago, I didn't know what to say to you, you were demanding an answer, and I didn't know then that I love you."

" Hiei… I can't love you now, if I love you again, I'll have another thing to worry about."

" Kurama…"

" Hiei… I don't love you anymore, just leave me alone!"

" But Kurama…?"

" Hiei, I can't love you, just go away, please, maybe I'll talk to you later on, maybe in another month, just let me alone now!"

Hiei was really sad, and he cried a teargem, the first one that involved a love situation. He vanished, leaving the teargem on the floor. Kurama picked it up, holding on to the teargem.

What the hell did I just do? I made the fire youkai… cried? He must really love me if he made that. Damnit, I need to find him again, maybe after school.

At Kurama's apartment, Hiei sat on the tree next to his window. Hiei was still crying teargems, making him even sadder. Hiei bury his face in his knees.

Should I leave Kurama alone forever? He doesn't love me anymore. I think I should look at him one last time tonight before I go to Mukuro's palace. I rather face Mukuro than get hurt by someone I still love.

Hiei went to the park, sitting on the bench Kurama and he used to sit. Hiei just sat there, feeling empty and rest his head on his knees.

After Kurama finished school, the girls in a crowd again. Kurama told all of them to leave him alone today nicely. The girls left him, and he figured that Hiei would be at the park. As Kurama walked to the park, he sensed Hiei's spirit energy, and quickly ran to him. As Kurama was running, he saw a figure on the bench. Kurama figured it has to be Hiei. Kurama walked up to him, but he soon as he got on the bench, Hiei woke up and tried to walk away from Kurama. " Hiei, Wait!" It was kind of too late, Hiei vanished from the bench, which Kurama figured out he said ` Leave me alone now!' Hiei was thinking that I was serious. Actually, now it just hit him, he was serious that time. Damnit, I know he's just going to run away if I come near him. This is going to be really hard for me to tell him now.

As soon as Kurama left, Hiei silently followed him, going to give him something later when Kurama fell asleep. As soon as Kurama went in his apartment, Hiei hid his spirit energy and watched Kurama.

*Sigh* I wish I could talk to him, but he ran away at the park, when I almost touched him. * Sigh* I am just going drink water and sleep, I don't care about myself. I need to know if Hiei still loves me. Shit!!! I shouldn't have made him cry.

As soon as Kurama went to sleep on the futon, Hiei decided to give something to him in half an hour.

Thirty minutes have passed now, making it 11:30 at night…

Hiei knew Kurama always leave the window open, so he went in the room. Hiei silently walked next to the sleeping Kurama. Hiei just thought of something and went to Kurama's desk.

Hiei wrote down:

Dear Kitsune,

I know you know that I don't usually write letters, but in this case, I can't tell you face to face. You know when I said I love you, and I really meant it. You know I said it, but you have to turn me down. Hn. This is the first time I have ever said this, but here we go:

I love you, like when winter finished, and it turned to spring.

You were the only one that truly loves me.

My parents can't get along, but we do.

My sister now knows that I'm her brother.

Thank you for encouraging me to do that.

I can't live without you being there for me.

But now, you leave no choice but to leave you.

You know where I'll be forever now.

I'll be in your heart still, but just a place you might know.

That's it Kurama, I still love you. If you truly love me, you know where I'll be. If you hate me, leave me alone forever. Kurama, I'm giving you only one week and a day, and that's it. I know you will be busy, so I extended it four more days. I'll be going now, take care of yourself, though I know you will not be coming back to me. Remember me, and wear the necklace when you find me, because that will tell me that I'm in your heart forever. You can throw it away if you hate me. Bye forever if you choose to leave me.

Your True Lover,

Hiei

Hiei folded the paper and laid the teargem necklace on top of it. Hiei laid the necklace in Kurama's hand and left the piece of paper in his hand also. Hiei gave Kurama a kiss on his cheek and flew out the window.

In the morning, it was 7:00, and it a school day, but his mother knew Kurama was miserable, so she said to the school that Kurama is not feeling good. Kurama felt something in his hands. It was Hiei's teargem, and a note from him! As Kurama unfolded the note, he knew that Hiei don't write notes, especially letters. Kurama read the letter, and his heart knew he must find Hiei. Kurama took the necklace and wore it around his neck. Kurama ran out the door, and stood on the doorsteps. Will he ever be reunited with his lover???

To Be Continued….

Yoshira: Long Story, eh?

Kurama: yep!

Hiei: Hn. A lot of effort though, you made me cried!!

Kurama: Yeah, I know, and I still have your teargem!

Hiei: Go ahead and keep it.

Kurama: Thank you * hugs Hiei*

Yoshira: Alright already, next chapter might not be this long though.