Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ YYH Whose Line. ❯ Episode 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drew: Good evening everybody and welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway. On tonight’s show with an IQ smaller than an ant Kazuma Kuwabara. Sexy death herself Botan. The black flaming homo himself Hiei Jaganshi. *Flames around both Hiei’s fist* And the girls’ favorite bad boy Yusuke Urameshi. Come on now lets have some fun! *Runs down to desk*

Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyways the game show where the points don’t matter like Hiei’s sexuality it just doesn’t matter.

Hiei: *Jumps up with raging black flames* You stupid fat mother…*Gets hit with a paper fan* XXX

Drew: Thank you for the fan hit Botan and we are sorry for last episodes breast jokes.

Botan: *extremely angry and gripping fan firmly* Koenma got his punishment.

Drew: Our first game tonight after we wake up Hiei is Hats. Our contestants will take a box of hats and be the world’s worst dating videos.

*Kuwabara and Botan head towards Drew and Yusuke drags Hiei to the other side and grabs his box of hats*

Drew: Whenever you’re ready begin.

Kuwabara: *With Musketeer hat in French accent* Wee, wee madam I will stick you.

Hiei: *finally waking up, with a cowboy hat in a western accent* Would you like a ride little lady?

Botan: *With cat ears* Meow how about some Friskies? *coughs up hair ball*

Yusuke: *Trojan hat in a musical tune* Trojan Man!

Hiei: *Samurai helmet* Come and enjoy my saki.

Botan: *With a belly dancer veil* Jiggle like jell-o!

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Drew: 1000 points to Hiei for showing his true colors and 1000 points to Botan for her own breast joke.

Kuwabara: *Counting on his fingers* How many points was that again?

Botan: *with fan in hand* Come here Kuwabara let me see if I can knock some sense into you.

Yusuke: No use Botan I’m been trying to do it for years, but it hasn’t done any good.

Drew: Let’s move onto the next game which is the Dating Type Show. Botan will ask question to our three bachelors and she’ll have to guess who or what they are. Let’s begin.

*All four go down to grab stools and the game begins*

Botan: *in a valley girl voice* Bachelor #1! If you had me for 24 hours *giggle* what would you do with me? *giggle*

Kuwabara: *A man slowly going crazy because the audience is slowly turning into birds* 24 hours hmm *with paranoid look in his eyes* I guess we’d go to the zoo first *Rubs his eyes at the audience and taps Yusuke next to him* Did that bird always use to be there? *pointing towards the audience* I HATE BIRDS!

Botan: Ok then no birds for you! Bachelor #2 *giggle* If I was a Dead or Alive girl which one would you have me be? *giggle*

Yusuke: *One of the nerds he use to beat up in middle school and in high pitched voice while wiping his snot on his arm* I-I really like those Dead or Alive girls. Their boobs go up and down and up and down. *Dreamy sigh*

Botan: *Disgusted* Well…ew. *Perks up again* Bachelor #3 *giggle* My favorite holiday is summer in general. *giggle* What’s yours? *giggle*

Hiei: *talking monkey that likes to fling his poo* Ooo Eee Ah. Me like bananas season. Me try to get BIG banana. Me like BIG banana. *grabs some poo and throws it at Kuwabara*

Kuwabara: *whispering* Birds, birds they’re all birds! *Looks at Hiei and screams* BIG GAY MONKEY BIRD! *runs and hides behind Drew*

Yusuke: Up and down up and down. *Dreamy sigh* ]

Hiei: *throwing poo and Drew and Kuwabara* Me no gay me no gay!

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

Drew: Ok Botan guess them if you can.

Botan: Bachelor #1 is crazy man afraid of birds. Bachelor #2 is a perverted DOA nerd, and Bachelor #3 is a gay monkey liking bananas.

Hiei: *Big black flames* I’M NOT GAY! *dart hits Hiei in the neck knocking him out*

Drew: *Holding gun* 1000 points to all and we’ll be right back after this commercial break.

COMMERCIAL

Hope you’re enjoying the second episode of this screwed up Whose Line. Next one will have Youko, Kurama in it.

*Pushing Erin out of the way* I told you I would return. I will take over this dimension and I will do it with lots of candy! So come and join me at Apollo’s candy shop. Located on the corner of Main and Death Row. Where sugar dominates all. *Evil laugh*

Oh god…I am so sorry his medicine is just kicking in and he’s in his fantasy world right now. Well at least he’s calm.

Right next to Twirls Sex shop.

Yeah…enough of that. Well enjoy the rest of the show.

I like monkeys.

God help me.

END OF COMMERCIAL

Apollo:
I told you I would be back.

Drew: What the hell?! Erin get him out of here.

Apollo: *getting dragged out by Erin* I will rule all!

Botan: That will be a cold day in hell. *Hits Apollo with fan*

Drew: Sorry. Welcome back to Whose Line. Our next game is Unlikely Super Heroes. Botan will start off and they will make names for each other.

I need a name for Botan from the audience.

Super Pussycat

Tight Leather Woman

PMS Gal!

Drew: PMS Gal, and what is her problem?

No more Motrin!

Drew: PMS Gal there’s no more Motrin what are you going to do?

Botan: *Really happy* I love today. *Really sad* I hate today. *In pain* I got cramps! Oh no there isn’t anymore Motrin, I better call my Super Friends.

Kuwabara: *Jumps in* Sorry I’m late.

Botan: Thank god you’re here ADHD Lad!

Kuwabara: Glad I could…Oooh look at the pretty rug it’s so nice! I like butterflies did I say I like butterflies. *Starts talking fast* And monkeys are cool, flowers smell nice, blah blah blah blah. *smack head and falls to ground*

Botan: Hope my other friends come soon.

Yusuke: *walks in* Sorry I’m late the Mrs. Can’t find her Motrin.

Kuwabara: Thank god you’re here Body Odor Man.

Yusuke: *lifting up his arms in hillbilly voice* What be the problem Missy?

Botan: Oh god I don’t know what’s worse no Motrin or his stench.

Kuwabara: *Speaking fast* He really does stink! Just like my dog in April after it rains and…

*Yusuke grabs Kuwabara’s head and shoves it in it’s armpit*

Yusuke: Take a good sniff and shut up.

*Hiei walks in depressed not knowing what his name will be*

Hiei: Sorry I’m late.

Yusuke: Thank god you’re here Male Stripper Man.

Hiei: *not knowing what to do and starts dancing around an imaginary pole* What’s the problem and what’s the smell?

Botan: *in angry tone* There’s no more Motrin, B.O Man knocked out ADHD Lad *Really perky* And you’re turning me on!

Hiei: *red in face* Um…I have a solution tip me $10 and call me in the morning I hope that does it for you. *Leaves stage*

Yusuke: I think I’ll go and have an onion and garlic sundae. *Leaves stage*

Kuwabara: I think it’s time for my medicine blah blah blah. *leaves stage*

Botan: *Angry* They were real good help! *sad* But I miss them now. *Happy* Now time to make some cookies.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Drew: 1000 points to Hiei for him actually getting embarrassed on this show and Botan I’ll give you 1000 points if you never come around me when you’re PMSing. We’ll be right back after this commercial break.

COMMERCIAL

Welcome now it’s time for Over Lord Apollo hour.

Good day subjects I come to you today to tell you that I will pee on you all and now I need to go eat some cookies and since no one out there has any food I shall eat it in front of the camera for you can all suffer! *EVIL LAUGH*

*blink rapidly* Wow…yeah he’s still on his meds.

*Here in back ground another evil laugh*

*Shake head* I’m scared and I think I’m going insane. I mean COME ON YOU TRY WORKING WITH HIM!

*enters doctor with needle in hand* Please miss where is this Apollo fellow? It’s time for his sedation. *walks over to Apollo shoots him in the arm*

*Doped up* I think it’s night night time. *falls asleep*

THANK YOU DOCTOR! Now back to the show!

END OF COMMERCIAL

Drew: Welcome back to Whose Line tonight’s winner in Botan. Her and I will play a game called Whose Line? We have random lines that we must say during the game. Yusuke give us our scene please.

Yusuke: Drew you and Botan *sneeze sneeze* You just got married and now you’re going on your honeymoon. And BEGIN!

Drew: Gee Honey I’m so glad we’re finally together. You know what my favorite part of the wedding was?

Botan: *Giddy* What was it my dear?

Drew: Our wedding vows. Especially when you said…*Pulls line out of pocket* Bogey, bogey let’s go racing boys!

Botan: Yes my favorite racing line. My favorite part was at the reception when your uncle said…*pulls line out of pocket* The monkeys taste delicious!

Drew: Good old Uncle Berry and it was funny what my dad said when he was dancing with you. *pulls line out* Let’s go streaking!

Botan: Then your mother said…*pulls out line* Hiei’s in love with Kurama.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Drew: Good night everybody and see you next time. *Dodging Hiei’s punches*

Hiei: I’ll see you all in HELL!