InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking in the House ❯ Breaking in the House ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no money form this smut.
 
Breaking in the House
 
 
It was the day Miroku and Sango were to move into their newly built home. The last weeks of preparation, Miroku had told his wife that he wanted her to stay away - the finished home would be a surprise. She had shaken her head and rolled her eyes in exasperation, but hadn't argued.
 
“Okay, there is one last thing before I take you in our new house,” Miroku said with a grin. “Please turn around, my lovely wife.”
 
Putting her hands on her hips, Sango growled at him a moment. Then she turned around and folded her arms while he pulled out a red, silk scarf and tied it gently but firmly over her eyes. Miroku grasped her by her elbows, and steered her away from Kaede's hut, up the hill to their new home.
 
Sango almost stumbled up the steps of the porch, so Miroku scooped her up and carried her inside.
 
“I want to show you our bedroom first,” Miroku said. “I wanted to make it extra special for our first night alone, without Kaede sleeping nearby.”
 
That made Sango smile, and two pink spots of embarrassment appeared on her cheeks. Being newlyweds and having to share a hut with an old miko was never very convenient for comfortable intimacy. Carefully he put her down on the futon, and she reached for the blindfold.
 
“No, not yet,” Miroku said, taking her hands away from her face. “One more thing.”
 
There was the sound of clothing being removed. Miroku picked Sango up and lay down with her straddling his hips. She caught her balance with her hands on his naked chest.
 
“Okay, you can remove the blindfold,” Miroku said. “And by the way, put it on me.”
 
She had reached around to untie it and hesitated at his last words. Had she heard him right?
 
“Let me help you,” Miroku said, sitting up and undoing the knotted scarf. “And don't worry sweet Sango, I really did mean what I said. Put it on me, and we will have some fun I promise.”
 
When the blindfold was finally off, Sango looked around the room critically. There were four posts, one at each corner of the bed - and straps attached to them. Next to the bed was a large bottle of sake, and assorted jars with kami knows what in them.
 
“My ever hentai husband,” Sango said, crossing her arms. “Just what is going on?”
 
“Do you love me, my wife?” Miroku said, breaking into a heartbreakingly handsome smile as he caresses her cheek.
“Of course I do,” Sango said.
 
“Then trust me…”
 
After he was blindfolded, Sango tied his arms and legs to the posts per his instructions. Then she stripped down and admired her handiwork….
 
“I am your slave,” Miroku said. “What would you have me do, oh mistress?”
 
Sango broke out into a huge grin, eyes sparkling with amusement. Well, she better get to it then, no reason to keep her `slave,' waiting! She went over and trailed her hand up his leg, only lightly touching his balls and cock and eliciting a moan from him. Then she jumped on top of him and straddled his chest.
 
“If you pleasure me good slave, then maybe I will reward you,” Sango whispered.
 
“Oh, yes mistress,” Miroku responded.
 
Standing up a moment, Sango stepped over his arms, so she could plant herself directly over his mouth. Then slowly she lowered herself down.
 
“Use that sweet-talking tongue of yours to pleasure me slave,” Sango said. “Make it good.”
 
Obediently he lapped between her folds, teasing her clitoris hard and making her hiss with pleasure. Then he sucked on it in earnest, and Sango's back arched as the pleasure built to a climax. As she came, he stopped to lick the juices of her orgasm away as she panted in after shock.
 
“You have done well slave,” Sango breathed. “But you are not done yet.”
 
It came as no surprise to Sango that her husband was rock hard. He groaned as she slid him home inside her. She was so tight in this position, it made his cock throb with the need to cum.
 
“You are not to cum until I say so, slave,” Sango said as she began to ride him. “I will punish you by bringing to the verge and not letting you cum if you don't do as I say.”
 
“I am at the mercy of my mistress,” Miroku said, breathing heavy as she began to ride him faster and harder.
 
The orgasm hit her like an explosion inside her, making throw her head back and scream. It lasted seemingly forever, and left her dizzy and shaking. This was amazing, she had to do it again…
 
Miroku was a good slave, fighting his own climax as Sango took pleasure from him like never before. Finally Sango slid off him and lay back on the futon, panting. After she caught her breath, she reached out and untied his blindfold.
 
“You have been a good slave,” Sango said. “And you were right, this was immensely fun. But I am done being your mistress. Let me untie you…”
 
“Aw, you don't want to play anymore?” Miroku said, sounding disappointed as she undid his bonds.
 
“You have given me a world of pleasure I never knew existed,” Sango said. “Now it is time for me to reciprocate. What do you desire, besides our little game?”
 
A slow grin spread over Miroku's face. It came as no surprise to her, that his hands went to her ass and began to fondle it. Well, she was too sore for any other penetration!
 
They drank some sake, and then Miroku lavished her ass with some of the oils from the jars. He took it slowly, because he did not want to hurt her. Bit by bit, he eased himself inside her until he was all the way in. Once there, he didn't need to move for too long to come - she was so tight and he was so ready! He came hard inside her, and she never complained at all.
 
Both finally sated, they curled up in each others arms and rested. As she drifted off to sleep, Sango thought how amazing her life would be, newly married and in their own house. Never a dull sex life, being married to her hentai monk, the only man she had ever loved…