InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Companion ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho or characters from either. Only wish I did.
 
Summary: Sango finds herself alone and never suspects that she has a silent companion who watches her every move. M/F
 
Warning: May have some lemony language though not much
 
Chapter 1
 
 
After a long day of hunting demons Sango finally sets up camp near a spring, where she can bathe in relative peace. Leaving Kirara on watch for whatever or whoever may come to disturb her bath. Ever since Nuraku's defeat Sango has been filled with lonliness and grief.
 
Nuraku's defeat led to the inevitable death of Kohaku. After Nuraku died his hold on Kohaku vanished and all of Kohaku's memories resurfaced. Unable to stand the weight of such torment Kohaku took his own life, much to the dismay of his sister Sango. If that wasn't enough, after Kagome was finally able to complete the Shikon jewel and purify it, she simply disappeared. With tears running down her face, Kagome bade a quick farewell. Her best friend and sister was no longer a part of her world. Sango hoped that she would at least have the companionship of her friends for at least a while more, but that was not meant to be. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had finally settled their differences and Sesshomaru was determined to train Inuyasha so that he could become stronger. Unfortunately, unbeknown to anyone, Kagome had made Sesshomaru promise to take care of Shippo should anything happen to her, so Shippo left with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. She and Miroku traveled together hunting demons until she caught him with another woman. She was finally going to agree to become the mother of his children when she caught him kissing some one else. Suffice it to say she knocked him unconscious and left him.
 
It has now been six months since all this happened, and her only companion now is Kirara. With no family or friends to keep her company she now fills all her time looking for demons to hunt. After making a camp fire, Sango goes to the spring to relax. Never noticing that just beyong the shadows someone was there keeping watch on her.
 
This mysterious stranger had heard of this demon slayer and wanted to test his stregnth against her, after hearing tales of her exploits. He is always looking for ways to improve his skills and seeing as no deamon has been able to give him a decent challenge he decided to put this slayer to the test. For the past couple of weeks he has been keeping an eye on her to see if tales of her abilities were grossly exaggerated or not. To his surpise and pleasure they were sadly lacking. The tales of her abilities did not do her justice. She was much more skilled than the stories had led him to believe. As he kept on studying her, he found himself become more fascinated in her beauty and strength.
 
`Here is someone worth my time' he thought to himself.
 
The longer he kept watch over her the more fascinated he became by her. He soon found himself wanting this slayer in more ways than one. He still wanted to test his skills against hers, but he also started wanting more. He wanted to touch her skin, to drown in her scent, to taste of her lips, he wanted to make her his. The longer he observed her the more he became fascinated by her grace and beauty. Even in the heat of the battle he found her graceful. But it was not yet time to confront this slayer. He needed a bit more time. And soon he would make her his.
 
 
Finally soaking in the spring Sango was there just lying against the rocks relaxing and enjoying a few moments of peace. As she lay there soaking, with nothing covering her nakedness from view, she started reminiscing about the past and tried to only concentrate on the happy memories of her friends. She sighed wistfully as she thought about the past. How she wished that things could go on as they were. After a while she decided to gather her clothes and gave them a quick wash. She then finally set her clothes on a log beside the fire and spread a blanket on the ground so that she could lay on and relax until her clothes dried. She new that as long as Kirara was on watch she would be safe from intruders, for the time being.
 
As she lay there on her stomach with her arms beneath her chin looking into the darkness, the fire showing off her lumnescent skin and with her hair off to the side showing off the scars on her back, she began thinking of the different things she found out today. Sango had been hearing things about a strange man that just seems to disappear and reappear at will. What was disconcerting was that this man was asking questions about her. She was sure that she hadn't met anyone who matched his discription. Kinda short but well toned with dark black hair and black eyes that appear to be red. Thoughts of who this man may be filled her mind. She was curious as to who it could be but could not think of anyone. Lately she had been getting the feeling that maybe she was being watched but seeing as how she could never locate the source she just shrugged it off to an overactive imagination.
 
The stranger was up on a tree not far from Sango with thoughts whirling in chaos in his mind. He felt a surge of desire hit him swift and hard when he saw Sango lying on her blanket with now covering. The sight of all that beautiful skin almost undid him, but then his eyes rested on her back. The scars that he saw fill him with rage that someone or some demon had done this to her. He wanted to hunt down whatever had done that to her and make them suffer such torments that cannot even be imagined.
 
Sango sighed and turned over onto her back. She lay with her legs bent at the knee but with her knees touching eachother. She lay looking at the stars and got caught up in the beauty of the night. After a while she finally got up and put on her dried clothes.
 
`Kirara let's go to sleep' she said as soon as she finished dressing. Kirara grew into her big form and let Sango cuddle up next to her so that she could sleep comfortably.
 
As he stood there watching Sango, he thought he would go mad when she suddenly turned onto her back. The sight of Sango in all her glory almost drove him to his knees. It was hard trying to keep himself back when all he wanted to do was mount her and rid himself of this strong desire. He wanted so desperately to feel her beneath him crying out his name as he feels her release. The thought almost made him fall of the tree as he lost his balance. To think that the sight of a woman, a human woman at that, could affect him so. Once he saw that Sango was safely dressed and asleep he himself felt it was time for him to enjoy a nice ice cold bath to cool down his overheated body. He spent most of the night in the cold spring trying to cool his temperature down. Unfortunately it didn't help. But he did start making plans on how he would make this woman his.